What is the absolute WORST country on Earth?

What is the absolute WORST country on Earth?

Probably South Sudan in terms of living conditions. Or Russia.

Probably South Sudan in terms of living conditions. Or Russia.

nk of course

>worst korea still this butthurted

t. South Korean military's propaganda wing

Mexico or botswana

The US.

t. Worst Korea
at least they dont have kpop shit

Sudan, this country is scheduled to be unlivable by 2070 because of desertification

Move to o Phoenix. We already took in some South Sudanese refugees, so you can feel right at home bickering with them!

No

I will honour Sup Forums's request and not shit your country up, even if its skilled and legal immigration and you want to somebody to sit in a 45 degree hospital giving you free testosterone prescriptions because he's bro-tier

Split between Israel and Saudi Arabia. Both are shit and a cancer on humanity and both are propped up by America.

say no more i'm alrdy in love, come in france plz

oh I get it now! It's called Phoenix because the town is literally on fire. Good choice.

Do white people even survive there?

Yemen. Perpetual civil war, literally no water or food, west doesn't give a shit because no benefit to helping them.

if you exclude countries with ongoing military conflicts of sorts, it has to be either venezuela or mexico.
those are proper shitholes.

This is honestly the only thing stopping me, it's weird

I feel like I am betraying you guys by considering immigrating to western countries

India

Iran

Here if you don't live in a big city

India

>July
>41.2 °C average high
>28.6 °C average low

Literal hell

Easily

VENEZUELA

The US or botswana

la envidia te mata negro

don't worry about this, this is alrdy too late, pol fight for something they have alrdy lost 40 years ago.
Did you seriously looked recent images of France? i bet if it was not for the weather you couldn't knew if you were in Sudan or in Paris.

whichever one im in

Chad

a poor, corrupt country with rampant slavery and no infrastructure because it's a fucking desert

Yes but we need to fix it, I am completely convinced only western european whites can create and maintain advanced civilizations

Not even being a cuck, I was an european-romanticist in my teen years, scouring the wiki for intellectual achievement

Just switching sides and taking the easy route withouth hard work seems improper

>Negro
>that flag

>Mexican
>The US

Kek

canada

lmao

Must be shopped. Is it really saying 73.4% of newborns in Paris is non-white?

Ain't that the same thing?

Its true, such is the disparate proportion of their achievement, humanity is literally cast in their image

R.o.t.W can't even compare

Haiti looks like hell on earth

>carte réalisée par fdesouche
Into the trash it goes

Knew there was gonna be one.

we are.
8/10 geography
-50/10 people (biggest muslim population)

Mlaysia, truly Asia

probably usa or china in terms of damage to the planet

I've seen your posts before, man. sometimes I can't decide if you're being facetious. step out from time to time. get a grip on reality. don't OD on memes all day

These aren't memes if they're broadly applicable to reality

Our plush environments have not given us their cognitive capacity, we are doomed to wallow in our own misery

What about east Asian Japan, S. Korea and probably China in future. So someone else will take torch.

oh god lol
I'll pray for you, habibi

Out west it might as well be.

No, they don't possess the broad intellect, integrity, and holistic thinking of western whites

They are brilliant but incomparable to Anglo-Germanic-Jewish whites

i would say right now syria

You are just over dramatic look at my country we belong to Slav ethnic group which many people laugh at and we made it we got history lots of thinkers and recently last week we started producing new batteries which are much safer than the current ones inside them are nano-fibers also thing we patented so just chill.

>look at [white people inventing great things]
yes well you just proved his point even mor

Saudi Arabia is the country I hate the most.

I was pointing at ethnic groups for instance Germanic is the most successful one compare it to Slavic and laugh I mean just only worth country which could do something Russia and they are like one of the worse country. (of course Russians dominate Slavic maybe if Poland would have bigger population we could keep pace with others)

I went there kind of stupid each country to its own and to base Slavs of Russia isn't smartest of me.

you are literally debating with a dude who spends three quarters of his day refreshing the catalogue of Sup Forums. safe to say his judgement on humanity is to be taken with a grain of salt
t. SUPER WHITE person with GERMAN IRISH blood

United States of Shartland

O B S E S S E D

>democratic
>republic
>of kongo

Polan.

This isn't even a question.

South Sudan and North Korea

Exaggerated desu.

Black Africa
>poor
>wars
>criminality
>0 welfare
etc.

wot

so like the USofA?

is it really that bad though, seeing as there's no humidity?

Currently, the West is getting immigrants one way or another, so it might as well be people like you who actually want to be western and not durka durka muhammad jihad.

>8/10 geography
>sweltering hot
>disease at every alley
le

There is lots of welfare if you're a piece of shit leach.

Don't let people lie to you.

110°F is hot as balls regardless of humidity %

butt status:

[_] not hurt

[x] hurt

yeah, it's called air conditioning

And why wouldn't I be?

I get taxed in every way possible, but only have a small tax return to look forward to once a year.

Meanwhile crack head Joe down the street makes as much if not more than me on government assistance and doesn't do shit all day but get high in his trailer.

Saudi-Arabia?

This and Pakistan.

>"Hey Saudia Arabia, do you want to help take some of these refugees off our hands and let them settle in your country instead?"

>"Sorry, no. But we will help finance Mosques in your country instead"

This happened

IMO it's not that bad. I was raised in it, so I prefer hot summers over snowy winters.

Somalia or central African republic or chad

Russia

Canada

Im gonna say Venezuela

Only in terms of smell
best country in the middle east desu
Botswana is good for Africa. They have diamonds.
its awful
people in parts of Syria probably have it better than people in poor African and Asian countries desu
Its probably fine if youre a man. Its highly developed.

Either the US or Argentina.

Probably among the top 5 countries on earth.

Haiti or some African shithole

Central African Republic or some shit like that

Singapore is a poor country, very third world

>Its probably fine if youre a man. Its highly developed.
Believe me when I tell you that Saudi women are treated better than men in Western countries. Don't fall for the memes. They're pampered like crazy.

All Sup Forumsacks are honorary whites.

>botswana

Literally one of or THE most developed country in Africa.

OT: Liberia or the CAR.

why post this image?
it's seriously triggering me

Thank you sire

You hear that every? I am honorary polack

Now I can finally fuck the women I always wanted to : asian qts.

My son will be a redpilled mulatto like me but with aerodynamic eyes

Just remember to mention Sup Forums memes in the race war so we can pick you out from the firing line.

I'll draw a swastika on my forehead every day

India

>with aerodynamic eyes

Somalia

NK is up there. Living in a theocracy is one thing. Living in one where you have to treat a fat fucking retard like a godhead is another.
Turkey doesn't seem like a bad place to "live" necessarily, but I don't think I've met or heard of a single Turk who wasn't a shit-flinging retard. They move to Germany and call the people there "Nazi's", when they've been bouncing from one totalitarian regime to the next for their entire fucking history.

Somalia

It looks kinda cool to me. But what should i know. Also Best Korea chicks look more sexy, more exotic.

What do you think of each other IRL?.