/nba/ general - Still Free Agency Day 2 edition - Part 2

>Lakers, Timofey Mozgov have agreed to four-year, $64 million deal.

>DeMar DeRozan has agreed to a five-year, $153 million deal to re-sign with the Toronto Raptors

>Jordan Clarkson has reached agreement on a four-year, $50M deal to return to the Los Angeles Lakers

>Nicolas Batum, Charlotte reach agreement on five-year, $120M deal.

>Free-agent guard D.J. Augustin has agreed to a four-year, $29 million deal with the Orlando Magic

>Jeremy Lin to join Nets on a three-year, $36 million deal

>Bradley Beal has agreed to a five-year, $128M-plus max contract to stay with the Wizards

>Al Jefferson agrees to three-year, $30 million deal with Pacers

>Andre Drummond agrees to 5-year max deal w/ Pistons worth estimated $130 million

>The NBA announces that free agent OJ Mayo has been "dismissed and disqualified" from the NBA for violating Anti-Drug Program.

>Milwaukee Bucks, Matthew Dellavedova agree on 4-year/$38.4M offer sheet

>Free agent forward Evan Turner has reached agreement on a four-year, $70M deal with Portland

>Chandler Parsons agrees to four-year, $94M deal with Memphis

>Free agent forward Solomon Hill has agreed to a four-year, $52M deal with New Orleans

>Free agent Jeff Green has agreed to a one-year, $15 million deal with the Orlando Magic

>Dwight Howard has reached agreement on a three-year, $70.5 million with the Atlanta Hawks

>Darrell Arthur agrees to return to Nuggets on 3-year, $23M deal

>Mike Conley, Memphis Grizzlies agree in principle on 5-year, $153 million deal

>Jared Dudley has reached a 3-year, $30M deal with Suns

>Free agent guard Kent Bazemore has agreed to a four-year, $70M deal to re-sign with Atlanta

>Joakim Noah agrees to 4-year, $72 million deal with the New York Knicks

>Joe Johnson, Utah Jazz reach agreement on two-year deal worth $22 million

>Forward Luol Deng agrees to a four-year, $72 million deal with the Lakers

[cont...]

>Jon Leuer headed to Pistons on a four-year, $42 million deal

>Arron Afflalo has agreed to a two-year, $25M deal with the Kings

>The Orlando Magic have agreed to terms on a 4-year deal $72M with Bismack Biyombo

>Free agent Trevor Booker's deal with Brooklyn Nets: two-years, $18.5M-plus

>Ryan Anderson agrees to four-year, $80 million deal with Rockets

>Marvin Williams has agreed to a four-year, $54.5M deal to return to the Charlotte Hornets

Who is the face of the Chicago Bulls?

Quit posting this bitch you fucking cuck.

How much shitposting was here when the warriors (the bad guys) lost?

The Kings just have no concept of team-building whatsoever. It's hilarious

okay with this desu honest. we aren't going to contend in the near future but atleast we arent the fucking nets.

Durant still meeting with Celtics

>ESPN sources say Sacramento and Indiana have had recent trade discussions involving Kings F Rudy Gay potentially sending him to the Pacers

>Sacramento still has interest in Monta Ellis -- its top free-agent target last summer -- but Indy is said to prefer dealing Rodney Stuckey.

can someone tell me about Arron Afflalo? Ive never heard of him

okay what the fuck. i specifically typed out "desu honest" because it is repetitive and and would get me you's. why the fuck did desu change to desu

>Monta Ellis to Sacramento
wait a minute. isn't curry's brother on the Kings?

i don't care about football

Whoever was in charge of making the Clipper's summer league squad needs to be punched.

>[Warner] Sources telling me that Durant told Boston the only way he'd sign is if the Celtics would actively pursue league darling Dwight Powell

GUYS WHY DOES THE ACRONYM TEE-BEE-H AUTOCORRECT TO DESU WHEN I POST.

yes, and theyre trying to hold onto him

it's not her

What fake account are you posting and why the fuck do you keep posting it?

He was last year

>pacers want another shotchuckers who wants the ball

lol whats the fuck

>being this new

I do occasionally get an inmates-running-the-asylum vibe from the Clippers, especially since Ballmer bought them. It's not as bad as LeBron being God-Emperor of the Cavs, but it's there.

>NBA sets 2016-17 salary cap just above $94M

now thats pretty tips fedora

Lakers?

An incredible amount
Sup Forums after game seven was a sight to behold

>lebron congratulates the indians
>they lose and snap the winning streak

LeBron is truly a mysterious God.

They gonna run

>It's not as bad as LeBron being God-Emperor of the Cavs, but it's there.

How many rings has LeGod won for da Land?

How many rings have the Clippers won for d'Angeles?

NBA offered to gradually increase the cap year by year but the NBPA didn't agree to it. So now you see the cap jump from 70M to 94M.

>[McBriar] Getting word that the Cavs are creating a sign and trade w/ LeBron to send to Dallas for Dwight Powell, per sources

but i don't question it

Honestly I think /nba/ will never recover from bandwagoning Curry up 3-1 and getting BTFO. It's eternal
I can't say i feel sorry for you, you actually thought Curry could shut down the best player to ever play the game. You gotta live with that the rest of your lives.

>Love shutting down MJ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>And...the Durant-Celtics meeting just ended. Miami goes on Sunday, and Durant will double back w/OKC after before hunkering down 2 decide.

what shoes is he wearing

looks like basketball shoes.

I wonder if we'll hear what he thought of them. Was it the Clippers themselves who leaked the "blown away" thing?

3 pt shooter, perimeter defender

He's 30 now so his defense from his Denver days are gone.

Durant is such a bitch 2bh. He'll end up re-signing for OKC. Why is he pulling this drama?

>Cloppers

this was pretty cool

To prove to all the haters he's not such a nice guy.

>Sources: Boston, Washington falling back on Al Horford, with Hawks strengthening in belief that a deal can be reached to re-sign him.

>Sources: Boston, Washington falling back on Al Horford, with Hawks strengthening in belief that a deal can be reached to re-sign him.

>Adrian Wojnarowski @WojVerticalNBA 1m1 minute ago
Sources: Boston, Washington falling back on Al Horford, with Hawks strengthening in belief that a deal can be reached to re-sign him.

HAHA BOMBSTON BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AGAIN

LeBron 12 Low Trainwreck

where will paul go, friends?

Fucking fire Ainge, Jesus Christ.

that's actually the most exciting question of the night

boston will try to get him and throw players and picks at atlanta once durant bows out too

>Hawks strengthening in belief that a deal can be reached to re-sign him (Horford)

Well then there would just be extra revenue not going to the players. It's a business, and the NBAPA is more interested in making sure its players don't get screwed over than in keeping autists on the internet from overreacting to new contracts.

Now Twitter is saying the Hawks are going to offer Horford a max. This seems kind of dumb, they'll have to gut their bench and probably move Millsap too.

where can I get a space sweater?

JJ Barea
Wesley Mathews
Justin Anderson
Dirk Nowitzki
Zaza Pachulia

Christ, how do you stop this team?

Mavs looking real scary desu

>probably move Millsap too.
people have been thinking about that last season. he's a great player so it hurts to let him go, but if you can get a bunch of good players with pre-cap spike contracts for him, it's probably okay to at least consider it. i know lowe had a long column on this.

Valentino

>Sources: Boston, Washington, Atlanta shook as fuck as Al Horford has been leaning to the "mystery" team contingent.

>The mystery team is very likely OKC who've been shopping Kanter, Singler and in the workings to land Horford as soon as KD resigns @TheVertical

OH SHIT

user do you know the source of this video?

Russell Westbrook
Andre Roberson
Kevin Durant
Al Horford
Steven Adams

Victor Oladipo
Irsan Ilyasova
Domantas Sabonis

how do you beat this team

>that deng contract

what the actual fuck are the lakers doing i mean i cant even

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally shook from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is Durant not signing with the Lakers? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the NBA is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Ingram to be GOAT and fix this broken league. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we were getting dank free agents???? This is so fucked.

HOLY SHIT

OKC CONFIRMED FOR CHAMPIONSHIP

Would be quite the team but doesnt Oladipo start at the 2?

dook mentor for ingram

they also need to reach the cap floor

>no.chill.gilIll try to explain whats going on...i call it the #LottoYear...NBA owners are (FORCED)to spend a certain amount of money before the #CBAdeal is over AND this is the summer...so if the money isnt spent they will lose it and will be taxed Heavy for not spending it........so all those teams that were not spending money on players have to open they wallets (this summer) that means the summer of 2017 there WILL BE A LOCKOUT so curry,westbrook and if someone convince KD to wait a year and sign (235 million) will be screwed..im pretty sure #LBJ doesnt sign a 1 year but a 3 year deal this summer....he seems to be a head of the curve,he hasnt been stuck in a free agent money drought year....The owners will be looking to cut deals from 4 and 5 years to 3-4 and bring in a hard cap, claim PLAYERS MAKE TO MUCH and go after these players as examples of bad contracts so the public can be on their side....the money will go back down to normal contracts and should hit really high around 2021-2022....congrats to all the players..(Your worth what someone is willing to pay you) if u dont believe that go into work and ask for a raise if u get it Congrats if not SIT YO ASS DOWN #EveryBodyGetsTheMax #MarketValue

what did he mean by this?

I TRUSTED YOU DANNY

the mystery team is believed to be detroit

Turn off the VPN that you bought with daddy's money, Harrison

There are a lot of quality, needle-moving (to different degrees) players that could be traded. Paul Millsap, Eric Bledsoe, Brandon Knight, Monta Ellis, Nikola Vucevic, Brook Lopez, maybe Kevin Love, Andrew Bogut, Greg Monroe, Rudy Gay, DeMarcus Cousins, some Boston role players, etc. and once we get into the season if things go bad you could see teams like the Mavs, Clippers, or Thunder blow things up. If KD goes somewhere other than OKC Westbrook will probably get traded. Get ready for a huge fun year of armchair GM.

what a waste of chicken nuggets

The starting lineup already has enough firepower. Roberson is the team's best perimeter defender.

Summer is here.

>OKC who've been shopping Kanter
WHY THE FUCK DID THEY GET HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE SO RETARDED THIS MAKES ME SO MAD

THEY COULD BE A SERIOUS FINALS CONTENDER BUT DELIBERATELY TRIED TO FUCK KD AND WESTBROOK OVER BY SIGNING SCRUB SHITS.

GODAMMIT I AM SO MAD.

who said this?

Bogut < Adams
Draymond > Horford
Barnes < Durant
Klay > Roberson
Curry > Westbrook

Warriors bench > OKC bench

Warriors still got the better team desu

>Summer is here.

Everyone who comes out of the Spurs' front office thinks they can be RC Buford. They're wrong.

>Curry > Westbrook
>Draymond > Horford
This dumbass

An American telling other people to care about soccer is the embodiment of fedora.

>Boston and Washington have rapidly lost hope of Al Horford leaving the Hawks, league sources tell @TheVertical.

>Boston and Washington have rapidly lost hope of Al Horford leaving the Hawks, league sources tell @TheVertical.

IT'S OVER.

>2016-2017
>Warriors bench

Barbosa and Speights are leaving for big money

bill simmons is climbing to a tall ledge this very second

Curry and Godbrook are even desu but Drayboon is much better than Horford

How bad is it?

I think they are even usually, but one v one Westbrook is better. But Draymond is probably better

Mozgov > Olynyk
Deng > Sullinger?
Ingram > Crowder
Clarkson < Bradley
DLo < Isaiah

Lakers bench: Randle, Nance, Sweet Lou, Tarik the Nique

Celtics bench: Smart, Jaylen, ???

Lakers got the better team. Celtics back to irrelevancy.

Knew that nigga wasn't leaving yet everyone said I was retarded for saying it yesterday and that OKCs only shot was a sign and trade.

It's the summer league dude. Magic just blew out the Rockets.

>Al Horford plans to sign a four-year, $113M deal with the Boston Celtics, league sources tells @TheVertical.

>Al Horford plans to sign a four-year, $113M deal with the Boston Celtics, league sources tells @TheVertical.

>curry > kobe

What cucks actually believe this?

WHAT THE FUCK, HE JUST SAID THE CELTICS LOST HOPE

They added a bunch of guards who dribble constantly and chuck shots. Miami moved the ball a lot and made many 3s.

I mean Pistons-Knicks.

Dead serious: IS it time to think about firing Ainge? He has all this fucking cap space and all these fucking picks and he can't do shit. He looks retarded. The worst part of all is that he's an absolute dogshit talent evaluator. The reason he has to make deals with his picks is because he can't analyze rookies for shit. If the Celtics got a GM who knew how to properly draft players maybe they'd actually get good again.

LOL

drian Wojnarowski @WojVerticalNBA 1m1 minute ago

Al Horford plans to sign a four-year, $113M deal with the Boston Celtics, league sources tells @TheVertical.
954 retweets 373 likes