Hey Sup Forums, what do you think about season 6?

hey Sup Forums, what do you think about season 6?

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Season_7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE KING OF THE NORTH!

>dat caption

Had the exact same thing in mind.

Great season.

giving new meaning to 'kings landing'

Amazing finale, wish they had some better core episodes.

I thought she was palying some clever double play to save her brother.

Season 6 fully restored my faith in the Series after the fanboy fiction shit-show that was Season 5.

>Season 5

Worst season.

She was

Basically all villain characters except Cercei are gone. (The night king hasn't been featured that often so far.)

Looks like the Lanisters and Tyrells are going to die out now.

a targaryen is now king of the north, sansa is salty she will fuck him over next season

I don't recall Godzilla being in that fight.

>She was

But it didn't really work out. Even if she hadn't be burned.

>I don't recall Godzilla being in that fight.

lol, you're right.

Euron Greyjoy YOU STUPID FUCK

He went pretty smooth though.

I can't wait for him to give kelly c his big cock

>Euron Greyjoy YOU STUPID FUCK

Minor character so far. Might make some play on Daenerys fleet in the next season though.

he's the drowned god m8
Captcha : Rivers

>yawn fest 2018

i'm excited for another 8 episodes of filler and then two episodes of gram of thorns.

>he's the drowned god

Since when? They only made him their king.

there are only 8 episodes next season

test

satisfying but a bit too predictable.

Tyrion know how to fuck. He's a Lannister and on the "winning" side.

also who the fuck makes his clothes

it's pushing the major plot a lot more, it's more difficult to be unpredictable. Doesn't take anything away for me because i'm not a faggot

I think you mean daenerys's dragons

Yeah bro, lets make giant boots out of two extremely rare materials so maybe he can kill a few walkers.

There's no valyrian steel anywhere, and dragonglass is just as rare. Nice try though.

they have tons of dragonglass in dragonstone

I'd setttle for cold rolled steel

I agree that as the show nears the finale and more characters die off they begin to have less options, but they still have plenty of room for more exciting twists and less cliche narratives (gandalf and the riders of rohan saving the day in the last second, unbeknownst to jon and his battered army because sansa is literally retarded)

don't forget the jews.

I agree that the boots are retarded, but he could have at least had a longbow, fucked them up before the battle even started. then just give him a fucking tree trunk to swing in battle and he'd be 100x more effective.

I agree, I was so dissapointed that's how they did the battle of the bastards. Not perfect, but overall still just as awesome as ever

7 eps next season

While I thought parts were retarded (unarmed wun wun) or cliche (saviors on horseback), the suffocation scene was one of the best in the show

Seeing the hound was great. Then not touching on arya til the end was a good move. One that will be copied a million times. Time spans were measured by the spider reaching the snakes. He was seen on lead ship. Then there.

It was kind of bullshit that they took a union smoke break episodes 6-8. They could've developed so many other storylines in that time span

What was this shit supposed to be about?

Is the new plot that Sansa Stark is going to betray John because she wants to be ruler of Winterfell?

Citation

I always get so pissed off at the amount of people that need to see people getting on and off boats\carriages and the journey thoughout. How fucking retarded do you have to be to HAVE to see that shit or else the only explanation is TELEPORTATION. It's a fucking TV show, of course it's not going to be real fucking time.

i think they stuff the last 2 episodes with so many huge events. I always forget what has happend in the middle of the season,

>Seeing the hound was great. Then not touching on arya til the end was a good move. One that will be copied a million times. Time spans were measured by the spider reaching the snakes. He was seen on lead ship. Then there.

What?

Stole that right out of IT crowd. Faggot show with faggot characters.

No, the new plot is Littlefinger is going to try and get Jon killed, Sansa discovers it, and kills Littlefinger before he can go through with it.

> Battle of the bastards
Suddenly, out of nowhere - and unbeknownst to the Bolton army - a large army of cavalry suddenly appears out of nowhere and wins the battle.
Armies can't just move around in open terrain without being spotted kilometers before. Kind of a large hole in the plot but still an enjoyable season in large.

this. some people are too dumb to understand time jumps, or that characters can ACTUALLY BE DEAD even if you don't see every last drop of blood leave their body

I would have preferred to wait 6 months for Varis to travel to Dorne and then back to Khalsis. It would have felt more authentic. Watching an episode each week just doesn;t make sense to me.

>Sansa discovers it, and kills Littlefinger before he can go through with it

Why doesn't she have him executes right away. He already confessed his plans to her. She only has to tell John.

I didn't get that all, so I'm guessing alot of time has passed between Varys in Dorn and Varys on the ships to Westeros..? When did they time skip?

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Season_7

The reason we question some people being dead is because so many have been brought back. The hound, Jon Snow and Jon's uncle as examples. Stannis wasn't shown dead for a reason.

Why would the ship take 6 months to get from Dorne to Mereen? It's probably the equivalent of the UK to USA. Sailing ships sailed that in a couple of months, less with favorable winds. The episode could of spanned a few months easily. Especially considering in the episode Tommen died and his mother had her coronation, that process would of taken at least a month.

as a mannis fanboy I want to believe. But Brienne confirmed him dead and I don't see her lying about something like that, big numb bitch is so 'noble'. But it is questionable that they killed such a major character off in a cut away.

agreed

She could of let him use a dragon, he'd of made the journey in days. She could easily command Drogon or more likely one of the more easy going dragons to carry Vary's there and back.

>I always forget what has happend in the middle of the season,
nothing

nothing happened

the first episodes this season where literally just establishing shots

>could of
>he'd of

lol Danny is Jon's aunt. weird

There's a reason they didn't show his death. Either he's coming back or there will be a flashback scene with him dying to move the plot forward at some point.

which is why they will marry, fuck, and produce heirs. it's the targ way

Why didn't they give Wun Wun a shield, or a weapon, or a helmet, or something. Fuck even if they gave him a big wheelbarrow that would have helped.

>lol Danny is Jon's aunt. weird

I thought she was his cousin?

disappointed in her lack of smarts at the end, she should have just said to the high sparrow "I need a shit" or something and quietly left, not tried to save them all and create a panic

danny is Rehgar's sister.

Felt like a parody of itself, tbh.

>Death is completely reversible now
>Time travel magic shenanigans with Hodor
>Girl power out of control, Little girl bear cub chastising grown-ass men was over the top
>Last episode killed ELEVEN characters
>Half the episodes end with "Dany does something epic"
>After five seasons of subverting expectations, everything's becoming conventional

because then they could have easily won the battle and it wouldn't have been necessary to shove littlefinger's cliche rescue into the episode, or turn sansa's character even more retarded.

Even weirder is that in the first book Jon is older that Danerys but danerys was born before Jon

>giving new meaning to 'kings landing'
Yeah I saw that post on reddit too

No, Sansa is just happy to be home but she's worried about Little Finger trying something against Jon.

The hound didn't die, Jon Snow is going to be brought back by the Lord of Light as many times as necessary as he still has a large part to play in the war to come. Jon's uncle wasn't killed, he was almost turned into a white walker but the Children of the Forest stopped it from consuming him completely, he isn't dead but he does seem somewhat part white walker.

I've been longing for the deaths of those fucking fanatics, best episode of the season.

How did Arya get a face? Did Jaqen give it to her? Did she take it from the hall of faces? Did she take it from someone on her way back to Westeros?

Can she now just take someone's fucking face and do the faceless man magic? WTF?

fail

he doesnt want winterfell, he wants the iron throne

there was nothing predictable about margery's death or tommen's suicide

they totally gonna bang once she finds out he's related, King in the North and husband to the Queen on the Iron Throne.

when does the narwhal bacon?

yes, have you not been watching?

Wouldnt have been able to save her brother then

Honestly it would have been more of a twist if Little finger arrived to the rescue but Jon had already won so then Littlefinger would have been useless to Sansa and she wouldn't have owed him anything. I mean the finale had Littlefinger getting his plan fucked over by Starks.

i just got a cringe shiver

>Can she now just take someone's fucking face and do the faceless man magic? WTF?
yes

i thought she was his daughter

never said literally every scene was predictable

But we thought the hound died. That's the point. We had as much proof of the hounds death as we do of stannis's

>One on one combat
>one on one
>one n one
>Wun Wun

Yes but remember, she changed her ways ;)

>Hands user a drawing of a rose

Yeah I didn't think of that, If they'd made him armour like a knights he would of been a lot harder to kill. Granted slower but he could of charged through a lot. Damn imagine if Jon had a dozen giants and enough Valyrian steel to make them all armour and weapons. Un-fucking-stoppable.

or if he helped the boltons

lol idiot. Joeffry was king for 26 episodes. Guess how many episodes Tommen was king for? 26. Boom mind blowing. GO do your research you are not a GoT Fan.

God look at that fucking silverback sheboon in that jumpsuit

no one claimed they saw the hound die, brienne says she beheaded stanis though. could go either way t b h

She gave waifs face so she could take another

I just don't get way they didn't turn him into a tank.
I mean Mag was a fucking mobile ballista for fuck sake and why didn't he bring a mammoth or two also.

..and Sansa

Your mom.

>give him a fucking treetrunk
this

how to make the ramsey stark battle not retarded
>rikon gets paraded out
>john snow goes full retard, o noes they're gonna shoot my brutha I literally don't have any relationship with
>ramsey shoots John in the chest as he charges out
>clings to horse and gets back to his lines as the ramsey army charges down on his troops
>snow army fights in their prepared trenches and slowly gets their shit wrecked because they're commander got 1 hit KO'd
>giant is fucking infantry up with a telephone pole and is pretty much the hail mary of the snow side- kills like 500 guys before getting too wounded to fight
>about to get routed
>john snow hold the line.jpg
>all is lost
>jk
>knights of the veil charge around and fuck ramsay up the ass
>rest of the episode happens

the writers this season without having access to the cliffnotes.com version of book 6 dropped the ball hard