EURO 2016 Good vs. Evil Update #7

Reqviescat in pace Italia ;_;7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YWPYuNK3rY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can you be sad for italy?Bus parking, time wasting, diving, pretending to be injured to waste time, cowardly tactics etc.etc.

If there is one evil team in Europe, that team is Italy.

Why are France bad guys?

nigggerteam literally.

Meme

African team playing in Euro

Wales vs Iceland final is still a thing, right?
RIGHT?

>The city of Nazi Mexico

>italy
>not bad guys

>literally became world champion 10 years ago
>still have several players from the same team
>have the second-best goalkeeper in the world
>play a style manifesting everything bad about this sport (refball, bus parking, time wasting, five yellow cards during one game, diving like insane, ...)

never got this meme

that's pretty cool though. like rasta rocket

Yes! Iceland will win!!

It's alright, but it reminds people of slow painful death of the white race.
Also most of them are Muslim

Is ramadan over yet?

>Not knowing about France's extensive oversea territories and former colonies
Not surprising for that flag of yours, but I expected better of you, Mexico. If they have the human capital, why not use it?

Good point I guess. It's just sad that the idea of a French ethnicity is basically dead

thanks america, now you can go to bed

Because they're historically good

First it was the Native Americans. Now it's whitey's turn. It's the circle of life

Why does this tournament take 6 fucking weeks?

America isn't defined by a common ethnicity

You are, but you're losing it

24 teams
before it was 16

>second best
I'm sorry, but Neuer didn't make as many amazing saves as Buffon did this match, nor did he guess every ball correctly in the penalties. And Buffon's peak was 20 years ago.

In this day and age, you can fly to the other side of the planet in one day. Distances shrink, people travel, it's not surprising at all that people start marrying people that live further away than a few hundred kilometers. I don't really get what's so important about skin color, what's important is the culture and way of life. And I'm pretty damn sure that the French are still somewhat lazy strike-friendly people who eat Baguettes, drink red wine, and can't stand their government. So French ethnicity won't die for a while, rest assured. And in case you're wondering, yes, they also do that in the overseas territories, I lived in one for two years.

>bus parking, diving, pretending to be injured to waste time
We didn't do any of these nearly as much as in previous tournaments though

Absolutely.

Most of the ITA vs. GER matches were a pain to watch.

This time you played fair.. and lost.

tfw we win this without a single regular goal past Neuer
>Implying the Frogs can dive for penalties

>america isn't defined by a common ethnicity

neither is france you ignorant shit

I wonder if it would've gone better if our key players weren't injured

How are we the bad guys ? With Italy losing we should be the legit good guys now.

Me too first Gündogan and Reus then even the backups Khedira and Gomez like wtf?

every non frenchman in the world wants iceland to go through.

whab about the le pens

cause your team is niggers i guess

Your team is nothing but nigger french legionaries.

Good point.

Can France pls be the good guys if we defeat Iceland fair and square?

that's rich comin from 3rd world country

You're facing the underdogs and you'll probably have refball on your side, it couldn't be any other way

I'll kill yall negers if you beat iceland

if we beat iceland, we'll be the bad guys beating good guys, if we lose we'll have "laugh at france threads" for weeks, we already lost

If you beat Iceland and then go and kill TSUUUU it will all cancel out and you'll be good guys again

>implying France has any chance whatsoever to beat Germany

www.strawpoll.me/10650289/

tsu is the badbuys tho

Tsu is the inevitable champion

Whales and Iceland are the participation award winners

France is the Great Satan

Germany is the cuck

>He gives a shit what Sup Forums thinks

Bruh.......

Iceland are doomed.

I'd say they have a bigger chance of beating germany than beating italy

this
It's going to be 8-1. Absolutely brutal and heartbreaking

We're gonna win no problem i think. They're gonna hate us for a few days but we will be the good guys again against the nazis and tsuu

>France scoring more than 2 goals at best (Payette/Greaseman, no other possibility)

even if we don't beat iceland, they're probably gonna get pounded by germany

but i still think a wales/iceland final would be the best (memest) final

2 years ago Germany won 1-0 not only because of lucky head but because of a shitty player on our side.

We aren't Englel pls and it won't be as boring as against an Olympic dive squad

considering how tiring this game was, and that some german players are not going to be able to play next game due to yellow cards, I would say either iceland or france have a decent shot at it.

Fuck france and thier NIGGER team

In b for Henry handball

Niggers basically

Except Iceland has absolutely no chance to win against France. The French actually have an unironically good team. Iceland does too, but France has home field advantage.

When you lose to Iceland tomorrow, you're gona be worse than England

Fuark, this sucks. During group stages I was rooting for Ireland, Iceland and France. Now I have to see them fight each other, bittersweet victories...

Regardless, we'll stay strong French brother. Not many people realize it, but disregarding the newcomers, we are underdogs here. We have a brand new team (except Evra), dropped our best players from the past years (Ribery, Valbuena, Benzema) and it's really nice to see young players make their way up the charts (Payet, Griezmann). Hopefully we'll get to see some Ben Arfa action by some memery at some point.

ALLEZ LES BLEUS

youtube.com/watch?v=7YWPYuNK3rY

France gonna win tomorrow.

But the final is You vs Germany.

If you want to give some quality banter, call him "Paillette". Pronounces the exact same way as "Payet" and literally means confetti.

Ireland, are you going to be eternally butthurt about this? We both hate England, why can't we be friends ;_;

Hating england is to mainstream u faggot, get a life

>strongly implying that the good guys won't win

Actually it doesn't mate cuz "confetti" also exist in french. It means glitter.

My bad, still amusing

There's only one Bad Guy, and it's France

well thanks, but payet is not that young, hes from 87-88.
this, france the eternal chocker vs germany
>but germany was the eternal chocker vs italy
i'm confused now

No dummy, it's because they're the host nation and the host team winning is literally THE most boring outcome possible

Teams in eurocup I will always and have hated since 2006 are Croatia, France, Italy and Portugal.

Only 2 of these fuckers are left, Italy and Portugal have been the countries with the most cocky and sissy faggot teams. I fucking hope Portugal goes out, France this year is okay in my book but Portugal like italy (mostly southern europeans) are shady as hell.

as always swede cucks talking about football as if Bandy isnt their most played sport, get out fedora wielders

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU