Sup Forums What's the smartest thing you know?

Sup Forums What's the smartest thing you know?

I can navigate the London transit system without consulting a map

That people secretly hate me

who needs this bullshit?

kill ur self

That there are only two genders.

it's pretty confusing tbh

My weapons-grade philosophical insights. I've been known to rip people a new asshole in their mind with my ideas.

My weapons-grade scientific insights. I've been known to rip people a new asshole in their arguments with my evidence, research, and facts.

none, all the things i've met are fucking stupid.

I guarantee nothing you will say will blow me away.

Check em

No, you're smart you colossal skeleton faggot

>thread asks for smartest thing you know
>just says *look at me lol I'm 140 IQ man lolol" with no proof

I guarantee none of your opinions will be able to contest with my statistics and observations.

Fuck off skelly, we know you learn every day from spooking people at work.

I am more aware of people's thoughts than most others are. I'm just more aware than others

▲▲

I can triforce

nice trips m8

i know all of you were born

Well, uh, we're waiting? The point of this thread is to share the smartest thing you know.

Disinterested speculation is considered among some academics to be the fourth "evolution" of the psyche, where we began to look at objects in and of themselves with their own separate "essence" outside of what they gave us for the utility and where we stopped ascribing them human characteristics as the lower forms of relation to the external world, which many believe to be the origin of religion.

Network security, primarily data encryption and VPN-based multiprotocol label switching networks.

Well, uh, we're waiting? The point of this thread is to share the smartest thing you know based on data and peer reviewed articles.

the metochondria is the powerhouse of the cell ENDOPLASMATISCHES RETIKULUM

dont asking questions on Sup Forums

This mentality was first exhibited by the Ionian school of thought, the Pre-Socratics, and it is believed to have allowed the earliest science to have occurred.

Taxation is theft

Never to argue with stupid people. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

i know that everyone doubts and has insecurities.

when you are talking to a pretty girl you might get nervous and think: "oh no, what if i fuck up, what if she sees me sweating, what if....."

everyone does this, the girl you talk to too.

everyone is too busy with their own insecurities that they don't even notice the insecurities of others, therefor being insecure is totally unnecessary since your conversation partner doesn't notice.

when you get wiser, you'll see. everything you feel bad about, feel insecure about or have any other negative emotion attached to it is just a temporary fad.

you'll look back to it and wonder why you even worried in the first place.

moral: don't feel insecure/depressed, everything will be just okay.

Bernie Sanders is a fucking jew

God is real

nice b8

I just read maybe 5 smart things in this thread.
is this all you got Sup Forums?

emotion causes weakness.
people with more empathy, more emotion are weaker and so much more easy to manipulate.

@

who doesn't know this?

Maxwell's equations.

Nice dubs

>What's the smartest thing you know?
My cat.

>wipe your ass after you take a shit

If the day doesn't require an ak, it is a good day.

Life is like a box of chocolates

Nice check

Bloodborne's story

How to solder.

I have started a web design and digital marketing firm on my own with no college experience.

I made 35k off of Brexit through gambling and fuckery with the extreme volatility of the pound during that night.

I am starting become legitimately rich through wise land investments made in a developing area when I was younger.

I did all of this with an IQ of only 123 or so. I just worked my ass off to learn as much as I could after high school in lieu of college.

No, I will not tell you how to make wise investments.

  ▲
▲ ▲

xDDD

I also know how to repair computers though.
Not sure which one is smartester.

a book

C.R.E.A.M

Forester's shock box.
The lowest the MAP can drop before the brain's ischemic response kicks in is 50mg/hg
Bunch of other medfag shit.

a very good camp zone in cs : go

the smartest thing that i know is that 70% of the people in this thread ,that say that they are "super intellectuals", are most likey just auristics trying to get attention

so fucking hot

> mfw I

You act like they're mutually exclusive. Autism has produced some of the greatest scientific discoveries of all time.

I know what a 4loop is

>Autism has produced some of the greatest scientific discoveries
sanic detected

Light bulb?

Sure, it powers multiple LDRs inside the computer.

Apparently my wife

wat is ldr

light dependent resistor - its resistance decreases (or increases, depending on the material) with light intensity

I haz CCIE?