Get it assholes

Get it assholes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Eurasia
youtube.com/watch?v=3uBcq1x7P34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you really wanna educate them ?
fuck off ppppppppleb, they are already fucked up

America is 2 continents, that fucking graphic is even wrong. OP is a faggot.

Go back to 9gag
2/10

No its not you dumb motherfucker, America is one continent

That's a European thing. They insist America is one continent but believe Europe is separate from Asia despite being one contiguous land mass.

America is actually 2 continents, not one, dipshit

hmmm, really makes you think

The United States is the only country in America that matters though, so people when people say 'hey let's go to America for holiday' they don't mean 'hey let's go to Portugal for holiday'.

Go back to 9gag you fucking twat

PANAMA CANAL BITCH AHHHHHAHAHAHA get fucked euros

All three Americas are connected by land, so it's either three continents or one, but never two.

It's because no one cares about south america, canada and mexico

North America and South America are two separate continents and they're called the AmericaS you baiting little faggot.

see

See

No. Central Amercia is a political construct not necessarily a geographic one. They fall under North America

the definition of continent is ambiguous.

Do you say the People's Republic of China or do you just say China you autistic faggot?

What can you expect from the inbred descendants of religious nut cases?

I guess I was wrong. Thank you for teaching me new things Sup Forums

so what about rivers should those count too?

Your my hero

"Get it, assholes"

No, north and south america are two separate continents you retard

2 what?
Please tell me you are trolling

Rivers don't cut a whole continent in half dipshit. Europe should be one continent with Asia by your logic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Eurasia

But don't all the other countries call them provinces while we call them states? Wouldn't that make us the United states of America?
OP ETERNALLY BTFO CAN'T RECOVER

Fags

Murica bitch

Actually, the two continents are referred to as the "Americas," plural. The one country should be "America" or the "United States."

youtube.com/watch?v=3uBcq1x7P34

North and South America would be Americas.

United States of America is the official name, just like Mexico is the United Mexican States but the colloquial term is Mexico. So America is perfectly acceptable to say when referencing the United States of America if you prefer to call countries using their unofficial names.

fourchan is murican?

K, I'm going to stop replying to bait. Everyone refers to north and south america as two different continents (because they are). Have fun shitposting.

Why can't america mean both the Continent AND the country, just like you are an idiot AND a faggot?

lol ur wrong and mad

fuck u britfag sand nigger.
Merica for life, merica fuck yea

The united states of america are usually called america since no other country gets relevant AND you do say france instead of republic of france you do say china instead of peoples republic of china you do say germany instead of federal republic of germany so shut the fuck up dipshit

definitely, considering Portugal is in EUROPE you fuckwit

OP implying that Mexico is NOT part of Central America... nice try NWO Fag!

Fuckin sides

I know this is a shot troll but America is short for United States of AMERICA.