Car threat pt.2

Car threat pt.2.

Post your cars and allow people to guess what kind of person you are.

Picture is not of my actual car, but it's completely identical.

thread* My bad.

S2K bro reporting in

two options here
1. a giant douchebag of a driver
2. chillbro

Audi A6 2.4 V6 identical like pic-related (same rims, same colour)

That's actually a really nice car. Sometimes they can look like shit, but I'm glad yours is original-ish. And anything that you did to pimp it out didn't make it look like trash.

I'm guessing you're mid-thirties and like to go slightly over the speed limit at all times.

18-25 years old show-off kind of guy

just got in before 404 last time.

It's me. I'd say the second option. I drive at the speed limit and I always use my turn signal. I just like to cruise around the city. I got it when I turned 16 from my dad. It was his old car.

OMG I wanted one for a loooong time. There's a dealer close by that has a WHITE VR4 in the lot for the past 8 YEARS and the fucker wouldn't sell it. I asked at least a 100 times and always no.

It's just sitting out....not even covered with a tarp. Last time I saw some rust around the front bumper...makes me sad.

You have a timestamp? It's nice, but I don't really believe you yet.

rate

One more time.

"not mine but.."

Fuck off, the lot of you.

correct about the age but not the show off, I like to be humble about it and show it off if people ask, also nice dubs

What a waste... Seriously, these cars were made to drive them not to be forgotten

you're either an intolerable fuckboy with too much of his dad's cash, or a cool dude who likes a nice car

97 Ls400

I can post a timestamp of my actual car. Let me just get my phone.

dont really want to go downstairs.
here is a webm of the welcome homelights

you're a nigger with baby mamas in 3 counties

>you dont know me

Hahah yeah they're all fucking riced out. Majority of my stuff is under the hood(intake,exhaust,ecu,etc.) and some interior.

I do have a decent front splitter,side skirts, and diffuser I haven't put on yet. Ohhh and some nice Works. It's just small things :)

theres a shit ton of weird problems with it, in the last couple weeks (just got it registered after it sat 2 years) the transmission cooler line rusted through, 3 wheel studs snapped on the drivers side (other side did before too), and somehow a rat got in and chewed a hole in the gas filler neck where rubber is so thats fucked too

White Tesla Model S early 2016 edition.

3000gt bro here, i used to drive a prius and I miss it

well I can easily say you're quite rich mid-aged guy

Nice try, but no.

Nice! Well good job. I hate seeing people who ruin cars like that by getting them chromed out or decaled.

Not mine, but same year, model, color

>90s lexus with gold trim
>not a nigger

pick one

yea, i used to drive a wrx and i miss it. Grass is always greener

READ YOU FAGS!
If you could have any car in the world for free, which would it be and why?
>pic related
Because it goes broom broom and it looks cool.

180K KM

series 1 rx7

Is it bad that I actually kind of like the Prius? I mean, the body isn't very attractive, but it's a mid-priced car. It's pretty okay to have if you're young.

Yeah I read(and heard from owners) that they're a HUGE money pit. Endless electronic gremlins and countless other issues. Don't even remember last time I saw a VR4 on the road(outside of shows). Around 2-5 "normal" ones but they were all beat to shit.

I've spent 150 on parts so far to fix the issues, not too bad. But i only have an SL

Not my exact car, but very damn close

Wanting to import this Slav Shit

Money wise, its a no brainer. I bought mine with free oil changes for life as well. One of the best purchases ive ever made.

I'm not going to be a generic ass "Ohhh I want [insert extremely expensive car] because it's expensive." I'm going to be honest, I'd love to have an Audi A7 or S7. They look nice, are reasonably priced for the quality of it, and run nicely. Also, Audi is the king of keeping value.

from google images but same type of rims and year and colour

I like the black on red combo, but the complete matte black wheels with seven spokes makes it look kind of cheap.

You must be a boring individual that drives 15 below the speed limit and thinks it's okay to cut people off so you can get to that fancy new place you've been meaning to try for the past month.

Golf MK7 GTE

nice try all of them were sold recently to Chinese billionaires,.
TFW no one:1

Heck yeah, man. And if you beat it up, it's not really going to be that bad. I mean, it would really suck, but really it's just there to get you from point A to point B.

rate pls, paid 15k

I'd love to own Mitsubishi FTO with steering wheel on the left side... ever since I drove it in UK I fucking fell in love with it. The best FWD sports car ever in my opinion

Thanks. They are cheap and plastidipped. They have my all seasons on them for winter, etc.

You can almost import them

Never uses the turn signal and drives twenty MPH over the speed limit at all times.

I know I can but I don't want one with steering wheel on the right side, that makes it far more expensive to insure and it would just feel weird driving like that + overtaking would be a holocaust

Nice car bro

Timestamp, please.

Black 2017 Jaguar F-Type SVR AWD convertible.

575 Horse from a 5.0 Liter V8

Damn nice looking

Not too expensive for what it is.

Probably 3.1 second 0-60 time

>Jaguar
>AWD
pick one

Did anyone read the OP?

Post YOUR car, not the one you want

i did post my car..

Also the same.

i actually ran down and got a shitty timestamp.
its too dark to get a proper stamp

Best car evur, although everything but the price is shit.

Well, it is being brought to market for the 2017 model year, with roughly a 33 Front, 66 Rear power distribution, so.....

Nice! Well, I like the car. I'm guessing you're in your twenties, some high up position, and you live in a decent house.

That, or your parents bought you the car and you are still a teenager.

Anyone know what my car is?

had it a month now. love it

Ew, an already ugly car made even uglier. Why all the modifications for a Volvo station wagon?

Timestamp. Look's like a car show.

the first one

My sister who just passed brought the red one on finance, which i presume you did too.

Shits probably sideways cuz this website fucks up every pic i post but whatever

5.7 V8
2012 Challenger R/T Classic
6 speed manual

You need to go back to north africa/middle east where you came from...

you are a poor faggot

rich faggot

Koeningsegg hybrid one (not sure of the name) 1800HP why not?how do you even fit in it?

you are one of those douchebags that use 9000 parking lots

You live in the city, you don't need a jeep fagt

dream bruh

just why?

ok car, doesn't really say shit about you, unless its super duper tuned, then you need to grow the fuck up.

You have owerflowing amounts of money?
Personally i would spend it on whores, alcohol and cocaine instead.

get over your mid-life crisis

O N E P A R K I N G L O T / C A R

good choice

noice

Well, tbqh i don't even have those modifications. I just like the car because it fits most things and draws 5l/100km

fokken yank

noice

I'm going to say Infiniti M30? right?

I'm going to say Infiniti M30? am i right?

>
>good choice

Thanks dude!

K.... 3 feet of snow in a single storm still makes an AWD vehicle necessary, even in a Urban area.

Also, since when is an Acura MDX (Glorified Honda Pilot) seen as a Jeep?

Yep!

barely its stupid tiny

Prissy bitch, rich parents, lives on long island

>get over your mid-life crisis

I'm 20 and love that type of High end sports car.

If I was to get one like that it would be the F-Type, a Audi R8, Nissan GTR, or possibly a Mclaren 570S (Should be around 160-180k?)

I knew bacause i'm a massive Infiniti fan. Well not newer ones, but older ones are great. But best car is 2000 GT-R Nissan

05 Mustang gt silver convertible

I want to do an engine swap really badly, or at least a straight pipe. It's pretty nice, leather seats are ripped, and I need new paint on the front bumper (the pic isn't actually my car). I also want to lower it an inch or two and get new wheels