Daily reminder that Coil were paedophiles

Daily reminder that Coil were paedophiles.

The reason Peter Christopherson had such a fondness for non-English speaking backwater Asian countries was because he knew he could freely abuse children in them without any of the abuse ever coming to light, without any of his victims' testimonies ever reaching too many people.

Many of the band's friends knew this but have continued to keep it on the down-low, in the process allowing who knows how many children to get abused by Peter Christopherson.

Even though Christopherson all but spelled out his proclivities in various interviews, the interviewers and the fans of the band all decided to shrug his statements off as being mere provocation for the sake of provocation.

From the horse's mouth:

>Christopherson: They ARE two "taboos" which I think are correct and there for a reason - One is non-consensuality - You can't do things to people they don't want.

It is generally understood by law in most civilized countries that kids are far too underdeveloped to be capable of making any sorts of decisions when it comes to topics such as intercourse, and that they are extremely susceptible to suggestion at the hands of their elders. A child's consent means nothing in the court of law.

One of the main excuses favored by convicted child molesters is that the children which they abused wanted it and enjoyed it. As can be seen in the above quote, it is also an excuse which Christopherson was fond of using.

>A video the band shot in a child prostitute bar in Thailand: youtube.com/watch?v=mUY_zpPeab0

Thailand is, by the way, a country notorious for its lax attitude towards child abuse and child molestation, an attitude which attracts many Western pedophiles and child molesters who want to abuse children without ending up in prison for it.
Christopherson eventually permanently moved to Thailand.

>PC: The other is to do with inexperienced, un-developed, or under-age children. I think we are all sexual beings up to a point, but children deserve the right to discover things in their own time, and in their own way, and its wrong for adults to take advantage of their senior or more powerful position.

While some fans of this band have decided to interpret this quote as condemnation of child abuse, a read between the lines reveals the disgusting suggestion behind the statement.
In saying that "children deserve the right to discover things in their own time, and in their own way" Christopherson does not outright condemn paedophilia, he merely suggests that hey, if a hypothetical child were to "discover things" at the age of, say 13, it would be perfectly OK for an adult (such as himself) to go along with it.

To reiterate, one of the most excuses most commonly used by paedophiles is that there was no abuse involved in what they did to children, and that the children wanted it just as much, if not even more, than the paedophiles in question did.

>PC: Thoughtless damage to a lifetime of potential brilliance, joy and wonder for the child, and for the adult, the gain of almost nothing - an immediately forgotten moment of not-feeling-quite-so-bad about themselves.

The train of thought behind the above quoted statement reads like a conclusion which came from personal experience.
In this excerpt we can see a statement which, extremely disturbingly, reads like an actual child molester talking about the self-loathing and regret which arises in the aftermath of the abuse he inflicts upon children.

>PC: I can imagine their might have been situations where things were being done to someone against their will (and I have seen such things in films - true or otherwise - indeed made such films myself) that I subsequently found I did not enjoy.

Here he admits to sexual abuse witnessed and inflicted upon others.

Please, don't allow this information to get buried and forgotten.

a bunch of people in a few coil threads from a few days ago actually talked about it, but all of them for some reason decided to go "b-but i'm sure he didn't do it, h-he was just trying to be edgy" despite the proof not at all going in christopherson's favor

>I have a friend that knew Andrew McKenzie for a while, and McKenzie essentially said it was true, but I'm still ambivalent.

>I knew Sleazy and Balance personally in real life. Sleazy never, ever raped a kid or a teenager. He was attracted to them, mostly teenage boys.
>As I said. Peter was in fact attracted to TEENAGERS, not kids or babies. Physically. But never did something wrong.

(as if the guy would have outright admitted to fucking kids in a country which would have him arrested for it)

>My bet is that Sleazy actually fantasized about the stuff he said in the interview and in others over the time. Having a gay relationship with a minor (i.e. a teenager), or something like that. But never to the point to molest a child.
>One of the guys from The Hafler Trio has stated it. Same with the guys from The Mars Volta, one of the dudes from Hipgnosis that made album art for them has told some "funny stories" about Sleazy raping children.
>I also heard Genesis has said something about him being a pedo.
>A guy whose record store I used to frequent back in the mid-to-late 2000s and who was quite involved with that whole England's Hidden Reverse crew as a music critic/journalist told me that there were some very dark rumors surrounding Balance and Christopherson for decades and that in reality those guys might have actually been more fucked up than some of the more prominently notorious members of that scene(namely people like Boyd Rice and Douglas Pearce).
>As much as I tried to get him to completely spill the beans on the whole thing, he wouldn't do it.
>He just insisted that the Coil guys were fucked up in a way which went beyond the usual industrial shock-baiting.

What the fuck?

Who the fuck are they?

I never have cared much about the artists behind the music I listen to. I enjoy Musik To Play In The Dark Vol. 2, Why? Cause it sounds good fuck you. Plus they're both dead now what are you trying to accomplish?

couldn't even finish reading, i don't care.

For bad people to be brought to justice, even if the only way to do it is to ruin their legacy. You would understand this if you weren't a virgin with no empathy.

Did Peter Christopherson rape your little brother or something? What's your fucking endgame?

So. You have no concrete evidence just hearsay and conjecture.

Why don't you fuck off. Come back when you've found Sleazy's semen in the butthole of a 12 year old asian boy.

happy to hear this info desu. makes their output more authentic and enjoyable.

great fuckin music tho

>this thread

So much for liberals and leftists being the compassionate and morally sound ones.

k

This.
Also this, tbqfh.

holy shit you kids get so triggered by literally nothing

>kids

Whoah you called me a kid, that's how I and everyone else know that you're more mature and intelligent than I am. Wow incredible, very impressive.

this. we talk about Varg all the time when he fucking killed a guy

raping children is worse than murdering an adult IMO

Do you have evidence to support your statement?

cognitive dissonance and extreme amounts of hypocrisy and doublethink are the backbone of the liberal mindset
liberals are born liars and you'd do well to not take a single word that come out of their mouths seriously or take it at face value
it's all a means to an entirely self-involved and narcissistic end to them

Euronymous attacked him. It was self defense.

people have been insinuating this for years,. maybe it's true, maybe it isn't. i'll still enjoy his music.