So gays have had marrige equality in my country for 11 years now (almost 12) and nothing bad has happend as a result

So gays have had marrige equality in my country for 11 years now (almost 12) and nothing bad has happend as a result.

When will the "slippery slope" stuff and "destruction of the traditional family" Americans keep talking about happen?

The only thing that happend after giveing them full rights is they stopped complaining.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/canadas-ridiculous-ruling-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-legal-shows-need-for-new-bestiality-laws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm still waiting to see studies about how those kids adopted by faggots end.

Probably no different than hetero families.

Better than being stuck in foster care, that's for sure.

In this country they dont stop.. They keep bitching and eventually lobby for straight cringe.. Like the femNazis for example.. Anyone who calls them on their cringy bullshit becomes a politically incorrect biggot.

Translation: I get yelled at on the internet :'(

b-but only gay families make gay kids; that's why they should stop adoption of kids who need homes.

We'll see. The two cases I've seen don't look very promising.

I like when they cry. I always insult feminazis

What country?
In Canada you can get the ol doggy lickeroo
vice.com/read/canadas-ridiculous-ruling-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-legal-shows-need-for-new-bestiality-laws

It's legal to fuck dogs in Canada.
Not a fallacy.

Don't go on twitter or tumblr and don't watch feminist videos on YouTube and you will find the number of angry feminazis you encounter per day will drop a ton.

Sjw are the slippery slope.

this

2 cases out of millions is not a sample size.

Yes in Canada.

But remember until a couple years ago it was legal in more US states to fuck a horse than too let gay's get married.

If you want to get into those laws you will find the US can't take the moral high ground.

Eh it all started with interracial marriage any way. And morals change man, you cant claim this is a moral argument. Merely a slippery slope one

To be fair, some are self described 'People of Color' too.

It's not but let's not forget how rigorous standards fly out the window when the morally superior ones want to prove something to suit their pro-homosexual agenda.

That's the point when does the slippery slope start? It's been 11 years and pedos still haven't been given rights and all the other things Americans say will happen.

My country has some dumb laws and our obsenaty laws are way too open to interpretation, but after granting marrige equality nothing bad has happend.

I know it doesn't prove anything, but if the 2 out of 2 cases I observed are not good, it is enough to raise a suspicion that they might not be single cases.

Both gay couples I've seen are extremely overbearing of their children.

There is no pro homosexuality agenda byond equil rights, again 11 years of marrige equality here and nothing, traditional families haven't fallen apart, pedos still get fucked over in jail (acualy our pedi laws have gotten stricter in the 11 years since marrige equality, lolicon is ilegal here even.)

I'm just not seeing this slippery slope.

When I was in junior high I knew a kid who's perents abused him to the point he was taken away from them, I also knew a few who had helicopter perents at the most extream level.

Some people are bad perents regardless of orientation.

Being overbearing isn't an exclusively homosexual parental trait. I've seen plenty of heterosexual parents doing the same thing, so they must all be like that.

>granting marrige equality
Apart from marriage being redefined, anyone objecting or offering constructive criticism treated like a demon, the state forcing 'acceptance' and a nauseating hive mind of rainbow tinted glass wearing sycophants and narcissists blaring on about it; nothing has changed.

A true pedophile, not child abuser, would be far better for a child than a homosexual parent; although if they were childlike themselves it might be difficult.

Same people saying 'Trump won't win!' said 'BREXIT will never happen!'.

kek

No one in real life would ever entrust their child to a pedophile. I don't see how anyone is going to budge on this stance at all.

How much longer will they try to convince us that their orientation is completely normal, natural and every bit as valid and child appropriate as ours? Don't see that incredibly entitled, narcissistic and obnoxious cultural center disappearing anytime soon. Semen snowflakes everywhere.

That realisation is bloody disturbing..

I don't either, so long as the abusers, who will abuse whomever they are attracted to, continue to be held up as an example of the typical pedophile or child lover.

Again I've been living in a country with it for 11 years, nothing has changed, more heterosexual mariges happen than homosexual ones, they adopt kids and they grow up fine.

You are saying something I live in is different than what it is.

I know there are shitty parents of all sexual orientations, ethnicities and nationalities.

But I am still skeptic of gay parenting, we'll have to wait until the first generation grows, in order to see who is right.

Get used to it, buddy.

pedofile detected

Generation Equality - coming to prominence near you soon.

No, not in the sense you mean.

How is it not natural? It's found in 1400 other species including all prime apes.

It dosnt result in reproduction but the same us true for condoms and birth control pills so I could argue birth control is bad because it's more unaturale than homosexuality.

i make fun of people that still argue about it, like it fucking matters at all

>the dollar forever becoming less valuable because of the god damn federal reserve
>improving relations with other countries
>recovering from the embarressment of the Iraq war
>how to effectively keep imigration out for a few years

there are things that actually matter

>a true pedofile would be better than a homosexual parent

I wish there was someway to pull everything everyone said on the internet, directly onto their social media profiles. When someone said something this cringe inducingly stupid, everyone would know what an idiot they secretly were

Oh I know it's a non issue I'm just confused why Americans keep complaining about it like it's the end of the world when every other country to give marrige equality was able to do so without conflict and falling apart.

How shitty and weak must your country be to suffer and be torn apart because gays...

If I'm right, it will be those kids raised by gay parents the ones that will be asking to end gay marriage.

If you are right, it will end the discussion.

if i had a dollar for every feminazi i've met irl and not just seen on the internet, i'd have zero dollars.

You say this because you probably adhere to the incorrect definition as widely used by the media.

Gradualism.

Every child deserves a mother and a father. Unless you believe that there's no difference between the sexes and if so, well, we aren't going to make much progress with this discussion.

You ought to pay more attention.