Why is this show so shit?

Why is this show so shit?

Also general shit show thread

It had potential but they fucked it up

It's general CW trash with subplots made for 15 year old girls that's washed over with the generic "DC look how dark and gritty we are" writing. The main actor could be replaced with a tree stump and you'd probably get better acting from it.

Still better than Agents of Shield though.

True, it's so predictable and annoying

Tumblr got their hands on it, which is where Olicity comes from

Kek, The Flash is better anyway

Nice b8 m8

I actually agree. Fun show. Arrow is just some moody twat and his boring friends.

Speaking of which.

Supernatural stretched out too much

Mad cause dark and gritty. Dc is dark and gritty

They don't have a high enough budget to put in cool comic book shit, so they try to compensate with forced emotional problems, romances, etc. and fail hard. Not just that show, all the CW comic book shows are garbage.

what a fucking waste of McDonough

The potential was there, but did not deliver.

I wouldnt even watch a show about Superman let alone his stupid cousin.

I hear it use to be great until they decided to make a season 2

You mean supergirl?
Sorry but there was no potential at all in this
Just some feminist agenda trying to push the idea of a strong woman literally

Probably doesn't need to be said but fuck it.

It has some decent moments but that's it
Very overrated

quints for the truth

Nice cepts

I don't think Supergirl wouldn't have been that bad if it wasn't such an obvious liberal feminist agenda. You can have good female characters without them being so fucking obnoxious and written so fucking poorly. She's such a stereotypical intern by day, female superhero by night.

It was great till the bullshit. He was no match for raz, then in less then a season suddenly hes stronger then and able to defeat a man who has been training/fighting people for hundreds of year/fountain of youth. Also forcing down the felicity smoak ollie bs, and killing of good charactees for no reseaso

Quints in my own thread

I declare myself king in the north now

becuse the world is geting tired of super hero movies and shows. deadpool grossing so high as well as making fun of the idea should of been the calling card