I had sex with a girl two weeks ago...

I had sex with a girl two weeks ago,didn't used protection for the first 10 minutes and Im paranoid I may have caught something.No symptoms or shit,I'm just paranoid.Do I have to go to a clinic for a test and antibiotics or is there anything else I can do?

If you can't see anything in your pubes and you're not peeing blood or discharging yellow shit, you're fine.

Yeah,def no lice or anything as I shaved them off (I have psoriasis so its easier to apply cream) I did have some red spots on my inner thigh for two days but I think they were in grown hairs.

No discharge that Im aware of and no blood. Im just worrying myself I think

Saw off your dick before it's too late.

You're ducked dude, aids for life, you should have worn protection. Don't be a dork, wrap your pork. Love it and shove it is you're going for stork

I usually do.Sadly,was a girl I met off Tinder and we both got wasted.Stuck it in and teased her for a bit before wrapping it....

just go to the doctors, they've seen and done this a million times, you will be a blip in their visitors list.

they will never remember you. don't be scared or embarrassed. just go if you're that worried.

What if I'm discharging yellow shit for the last half a year but have no other symptoms. It just kinda dribbles out throughout the day, what could that be

Can you still get and maintain an erection?

This he will probably get penicilin 3 day shots and that is it, also OP you should always pee after having sex this prevents urinary infection.
You should use protection I know it sucks but there are some fucked up diseases like VPH, Herpes, Aids is fucking horrible have seen people die of it, you can`t imagine the suffering.

You might have caught some pregnany

Could be Siphillis I would get myself check if I were you bro, before it advances they lose their hair eyebrows I knew a kid in middle school that had Siphillis.

Yeah,I usually do.I just came out of a 4 year relationship and stupidly did it...

I had that a few years ago,it was an STD.Although its not always something.

Yeah,she was actually on the pill.But she only said to wrap it once I was in her working away...

>I'm just paranoid

Yeah I've been fucking the same girl no condom for the last year. She doesn't have anything and that's my only symptom of anything.

Condom ripped on me several times and I'm still good, stop being so paranoid

Where do I get checked if I don't have insurance currently?

Not fucking a side guy is she?

I have had something once before many years ago,Im scared of getting the burn again.Hard not to be!

If you're super freaked out then just get a blood panel done and ask them to check for stds and genetic disease while they're at it. It's not the cheapest, but your insurance might cover it as preventative care.

Depends on the country.

Your urethra is probably inflamed then from infection. Get some antibiotics

Cumming feels 1000 times better when you have an infection though, just so you know

OP here-guys asking about discharge and insurance isn't me. Im from Britbongistan

Anyone here got an STI or STD, pretty sure I have chlamydia and herpes.

>Cumming feels 1000 times better when you have an infection though, just so you know
THIS

Try shooting with a bladder infection and the climax just rolls on and on

>feelsgoodman.jpg

go to canada

Www.aquabiotics.net

I've used this site to buy antibiotics before. I got some annoying little STD from a lady. Some kind of uti type. I had no symptoms, but I had it.

Not that I know of. We've spent pretty much all our time off of work together so the time she's been away from me was very minimal.

USA, specifically California

>I'm just worrying myself, I think

Yes. Yes you are

Go to Tijuana the aids test costs like 10 dollars the blood tests cost about 30-40 dollars medication or treatment no more than a 100 dollars.

>Www.aquabiotics.net
These are for pets....haha

Relax user, I am nearly 30 and have never used a condom because none seem to fit my dick, they all are too small for me to use and I still have not had any problems ever. This might be because I have not fucked so called "dirty" women and I know who I fuck and who they have fucked. I have had fuck buddies, booty calls and I have even fucked married women and some sluts and even had a threesome etc. and now I'm married to a bi-sexual girl and I still have no STDs.

I have few buddies who also have never used any protection and they have nothing either so chances are that you do not have anythong either. Unless you had sex with a homeless cheap russian prostitute with a meth addiction you should be fine. But if you are really paranoid about it go see a doctor.

Planned Parenthood will test and treat men too. Check them out.

Yeah basically for everything about a 100 dollars.

Yeah,she recently came out of a long term relationship and didn't seem at all skanky.She did however kick me out in the morning and said she just used me.Felt bad desu

OP, I am sorry to say this but given your anxiety due to having heterosexual sex with a woman, you might be a flaming faggot.

Nah,Im straight.Ive just been burned before and Im scared of getting anything again. Don't fancy having an ear pud thing down my japs eye again

Thanks anons

Cheers from Bongland too.

Anyone else here collect STIs? I'm trying to catch them all, POKEMON

You need to shut up. We all know that the OP's anxiety isn't over condom use but because the OP is a faggot. Normal men wouldn't give a shit about fucking a slut, disease or no. The OP is a faggot.

Then find a marrying bitch if you don't want disease and quit fucking sluts.