ITT: How to tell an album is garbage

ITT: How to tell an album is garbage
>it's descirbed as "woke"
seriously, how the fuck is that an accurate description of anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YYxgJCSlCKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP woke af nigga

continuation of the ''conscious hip-hop'' meme.

>how the fuck is that an accurate description of anything?

You'd understand if you weren't so unwoke.

baka this nigga third eye still shut lmaooo

They were going to describe it as "Black People: The Soundtrack"

>it's made by childish garbonzo

gr8

wokeness = the collective agreement of african-americans to buy into the widespread fiction that they are somehow marginalized and therefore special

I don't understand the whole "wokeness" thing, but Donald Glover literally sings "stay woke, cuz niggas creeping" on this song's hook.

Just hearing the word "woke" sends a chill down my spine, it encompasses the whole upper middle class normie social science student who makes le crippling depression jokes and talks about blm and thinks that Beyonce (yass slay queen) is the height of modern art and somehow manage to be totally self-obsessed and unaware but think they're """""woke""""" because they read buzzfeed and the other ADHD flashing "news" sources that boil shit down to single sentences then put some 3-frame tumblr gif of a hideous black woman from some reality show making a z-shaped finger snap

Because I woke up out of my coma to turn that garbage off XD

This. Only cis-white straight males are persecuted in 2016. Anyone else who claims to be oppressed is lying to you. Run to your nearest Stormfront hickstation to have your eyes and ears bleached if you've been in contact with any of these "woke" individuals.

Language evolves, either adapt or stay left behind and bitter desu

I'm sorry such a pleb stole your crush user but really she probably wasn't worth it.

>RETARDS
>ATTEMPTING
>POTTERY

>Taking Pitchfork's writing seriously

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=YYxgJCSlCKM

lemonade is a good album tho

Gambino's new stuff sounds like prog rock. It's god-tier.

Have you tried changing your tampon? It might help.

>implying "red-pilled" isn't equally as cringy

this.

no pills are the best pills.

stay white and complacent

stay sub human

It's the black/hip-hop equivalent of "red pill" and equally fucking stupid, like mentioned. It's a near meaningless buzzword.

What did he mean?

"woke" is worse than the "red pill" because "woke" has been co-opted by white numales and basic bitches, like all the white faggots on /r/blackpeopletwitter who think they're being so tolerant by engaging the 21st century equivalent of blackface; regurgitating memes created by black people

I will bet you a million dollars that the faggot who wrote this is pasty white, with thick rimmed glasses, a liberal arts degree, and a Starbucks coffee cup permanently on their desk

Race relations would improve overnight if every one who fits that description was brutally murdered.

i don't get what you're confused about. do you just not know what woke means?

As a black Childish Gambino fan I'll say this...P4K shut the entire fuck up. Talking about "wokeness" when you fuckers have a staff of predominantly white editors and writers.

Now nothing against that, but don't try to talk down on people on what's "woke" or not when y'all clearly have a ways to go yourselves.

And while I'm on that topic, fuck Huffington Post for the same reason.

as i understand it, being 'woke' just means 'as smart as a white person,' as vince staples and kanye's recent comments prove

yeah, it's just another word to try and make white libs look like they understand "black culture" but it just sounds condescending and idiotic when they use it.

It's like your parents trying to use slang. They ruin it and drive people to use something else

but p4k has to show complex and noisey they have as many cool points

"Woke" was originally black slang or African American Vernacular English (AAVE) as some would call it, that was later taken by white libs who think they're more culturally aware and better than people cause they moved to Brooklyn from California with the help of their parents' money.

Basically the same white people who listen to To Pimp A Butterfly once and think they're experts on what it's like being black in America.

stay woke niggas

jesus

I liked when the only white people trying to emulate black culture were suburban white wigger teenagers and not liberal arts major, 20-something writers for online clickbait. I hope they're earning far below minimum wage for this.

nu-males reject money so that black people can take their share of wages

how to tell if a publication is garbage more like

>implying that the rich jew who owns the corporation doesn't just pocket the difference and then order more divide and conquer articles as a distraction

I've never cared for Childish Gambino but I really like the two singles for this album so far, especially Redbone.

>reading pitchfork at all

>white trust fund hipsters at Pitchfork trying to be black

they are the same
but yeah, we gotta stop with the blatant cuckoldry

I wish Sup Forums would leave the other boards alone.

They don't belong on any board, but they *really* don't belong on Sup Forums because reactionaries don't make good music. Reactionaries are also shit at music criticism.

seconding this

gee, if only those blacks would realize theres literally nothing being done to them.
as a matter of fact, I don't think there has even been a single recorded case of blacks being targeted based on prejudice.
jeez, how'd they come to the conclusion theyre oppresed?
well i guess we'll never know since neither of us have/will have any actual black friends.
right my aryan bro? *brofists*
>wokeness is still cringey and the best indication the person writing that doesn't exactly know what the word is supposed to
actually mean, but boy is it trendy!

>wokeness

Genuinely annoyed me.

gotta relate to the youth of today somehow!! this album is on fleek, bae, succ, woke. baka my nigga..af.

BLACK CULTURE IS POPULAR CULTURE BLACK CULTURE IS POPULAR CULTUREBLACK CULTURE IS POPULAR CULTUREBLACK CULTURE IS POPULAR CULTUREBLACK CULTURE IS POPULAR CULTUREBLACK CULTURE IS POPULAR CULTURE

>succ
i was enjoying that meme before it got to twitter, same with ken bone in the short period before it got huge

get woke faggot

OP, you are fucktard --->

You hipster (jk I understand)