I don't get the "tv show look" meme people keep saying this had...

I don't get the "tv show look" meme people keep saying this had. The only scene that even looked tv was the airport scene. Other than that it was shot very well and looked cinematic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yx3Xo2K910Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VA0Ch2_2o7I
youtube.com/watch?v=UcaPMGGla4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BvS was whatever but at least it didn't give half it's audiences fucking nausea in the first thirty minutes.

Trashman.jpg

Its just DC damage control m8

dc cucks are just mad

???

This. I walked out when around when Widow started chasing those guys with the virus. I can wait for the torrent.

Every major fight scene had a background of grey.
The transition of bucy jumping down onto a road was tv tier shit.
There's at least 10 moments with horrible CGI, Tony's head floating on an Iron Man suit, spiderman's transition from CG to real suit.
It has a pretty good story and good character interactions, but the cinematography is absolutely horrible

Yeah, only on the last thirty minutes

It has decent cinematography but it gave me a headache at times. No way its horrible cause there is far worse shit out there that make your eyes bleed

That looks dope as hell though.

I think when people say "TV show look" they mean it's shot in a straightforward generic style. And that's true for most Marvel films.

Is thinking somebody likes another movie your only counter argument? This place has weakened your debating skills.

pic related

And there's nothing wrong with that if it's shot well

Spider-Man 1 and 2 don't have meme "cinematography" and also look "generic", but they are the best capemovies ever made

At least BvS didn't make children have near seizures, fuckwad.

>meme "cinematography"
>capemovies
Kill yourself

It's got a real sense of momentum to it.

Previous user mentioned BvS you mong

Both lacked what the other did well. BvS had great style but shit motives and character. CW had good motives and characters, but shit style. Both are missing what could make them great. Plus not eveything needs it's style.

The only film i can think from marvel that looked generic as fuck was the Avengers films.

Because kids didn't even go see it

Yes. Mentioned. Why did you automatically go to your faggotty "DC BTFO" folder to try to get in another zinger? He wasn't praising either film you fuckwit.

You're right user kids didn't go see Batman versus Superman.

Haha better luck next time bro

I think maybe you should've put more thought into this response.

It was an 8.0 flick.
What annoyed me:
>FONT
>Shaky camera
>Some fights had too many cuts, it looked like a Seagal Straight-to-Video movie.

Simply put, you have a low cinematic IQ, or some sort of Stockholm syndrome, from overexposure to bland, safe, PC and souless mass-produced blockbusters, which has conditioned you into accepting the absolute lowest-common denominator standards in filmmaking, writing and cinematography as somehow acceptable, when you should in fact feel nothing but contempt or disgust for any Kevin Feige-conveiced product.

Even strictly in the field of capeshit entertainment, where the bar has always been pretty low, since they're primarly a children media, the level of genuine quality and creative abilities (which comes from studios giving freedom to an auteur with a strong personality and vision towards the material) has kept dropping since the 90's.

When Raimi's Darkman/Spider-Man, Del Toro's Blade 2/Hellboy, Burton's Batman 2 or Bird's The Incredibles offered innovative and playful set pieces, meaningful and relevant themes, each with a very distinct, appropriate tone and truly cinematic aesthetics (simply compare the lighting or editing to today's equivalents), none of these qualities are to be found in Civil War or any of the previous MCU entries. This is why Edgar Wright got fired from Ant-Man. This is why Feige keeps hiring visionless point-and-shoot directors who come from TV or comedy, colorblind cinematographers and art/set design teams who seem to be in love with grey, sterile hangers for some unexplainable reason. Action scenes are now being conceived by CGI teams months before the movie begins shooting and all follow the exact same formula.

Even as a child, I couldn't imagine being dazzled or amused by those turds, as they're utterly devoid of any charm, colors, magic or imagination.

Nigga its not competiting with Emmanuel Lubezki or Deakin. It was shot fine. Average. That is it. Those in your pic are average too. Nothing special. And Spider Man had a TV look too. Not "stylistic" at all.

this guy is annoying as shit stop posting him

>superhero movie - with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, no less - is not appealing to kids
>this is a good thing

DCucks are really pathetic

He has a good understanding of the psychology of the modern film geek.

If he does then his semi-schizophrenic tweets aren't a very good showcase for it.

>This is why Edgar Wright got fired from Ant-Man.
No one fire him, he left because of cameos and for postponing the production of the movie.

Open your eyes.

If you still can't see a difference in creative abilities and impact on the viewer, consider suicide.

There are all masterful scenes. Name a single one from MCU.

youtube.com/watch?v=yx3Xo2K910Q

youtube.com/watch?v=VA0Ch2_2o7I

youtube.com/watch?v=UcaPMGGla4o

What is the movie ended just as doomsday was coming??!!?!?! hmmmm?

One scene that almost spoiled it, but didn't, was the Brooklyn-Queens exchange. I was getting PTSD from watching MoS with MARTHA. But Marvel made it happen nicely.

What was the ending credits song? Didn't seem to fit well but was catchy as fuck!

>Backpedalling THIS hard

That's not what he said and you know it.

Ease up on the cruise control senpai

The Martha scene was good though.

bruh you are trying way too hard. Those examples were not even spectacular. They were nicely shot and that is it. Nothing about them deem them "masterful". The only ones that even come close to being "masterful" are Nolan's batman series, maybe MoS. Everything else was shot nicely but nothing about them stand out.

>The Martha scene was good though.

>The only ones that even come close to being "masterful" are Nolan's batman series
>maybe MoS
See
>Simply put, you have a low cinematic IQ,
Your post confirms it.

Affleck's performance sold it. WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!

>close to being "masterful" are Nolan's batman

>He thinks standard looking capeshit is considered masterpieces
You are the one who has a low cinematic IQ if you deem that shit "masterful". Watch more films and maybe you'll realize it

>close
>"masterful"
>I don't understand what quotations mean

Bruh spiderman 2 is my favorite but you are trying too hard by saying it has a masterful look. That shit can be done on TV shows.

nolan's weren't close to anything.

Darkman had better cinematography.

>stuff that looks decent
>masterful
Watch more films faggot