This is the center of a village in Bulgaria, which is in the EU...

This is the center of a village in Bulgaria, which is in the EU. Does anybody want to tell me why Eastern Europe is in the EU?

trd

Cause your elite wanted a cheap workforce to increase competetiveness in labour market and drive down labour prices as a result.

Oh and a massive market to sell your products as well.

>Does anybody want to tell me why Eastern Europe is in the EU?

Neoliberal attacks on the workers of northern european countries.

nice. stalker-ish

kek nice monitor set up

>a massive market to sell your products as well

These people cant even afford a glass window, it looks like the village from Borat

Mind you, if they became uncompetitive, they would face massive unemployment while having empty coffers as tax revenue dries up.

I think Borat was filmed in Bulgaria.. or Romania

this is limerick

This is the center of a village in Romania.
Romania is also in the EU...but why?

lel

Finally I understand why they named a kind of joke after an irish county.

rekt

This is a village in Poland, they are also in the EU.
Now we are starting to see why they are in the EU, massive investments in agricultural vehicles and glass windows are really making a difference here!

This is a village in Lithuania, which is also part of the fun. Fun fact: Lithuanian has one of the highest suicide rates in thw world.
Gotta love that VW Vento though, dont see many of those still on the road!

>Does anybody want to tell me why Eastern Europe is in the EU?
because we are fucking idiots

Now we come to Hungary, also in the EU but unlike the others one of the great nations of Europe throughout history.

blown the fuck out

Finally we come to a Czech village, the supposed "best" and "richest" eastern european country.
It's certaintly a long way from where we started in Bulgaria, but lets just say that starving and desperate third world refugees wont be risking their lives to come here any time soon...
So why is this gigantic shithole in the EU?

it looks better than ireland

These look fine

Is that Dublin?

It's Skibbereen

Butthurt peddy

European(!) union
rename it in rich union and get rid them

well if the English can turn a bunch of celt primitives into a developed country, i think the EU will have a much easier time developing already civilized countries.

Goddamn you autist, every country has places like this.

Why does Europe look like Detroit?

That's nicer than most Irish villages m80 and even in the nicer parts of Ireland the most we can boast is that we have lots of money in our pockets relative to most other Europeans. we have fuck all nice buildings.

The whole jobs and money thing could change any time since its based around multinationals and tax.

looks nice

xaxaxa based Paddy blowing the fuck out of Tataroids

suck my cock, Bulgars

For Eastern Europe its their pathetic fertility rate and their high rates of emigration. Their villages are turning into ghost towns.

For limerick its because its time locked in the 1980s.

Looks like Brandenburg

Brandenburg was Slavic too so it makes sense. as a fellow Germanic, these people disgust me!