Found this on gf's computer. Jesse is her weed dealer. Wat do?

Found this on gf's computer. Jesse is her weed dealer. Wat do?

Leave her and change sex to become epic trap

What the hell? Did she write those captions to get off to? Thats so autistic I cant even

It's like a child typed up what they thought would be effective as dirty talk.

Yeah bro, posting this file straight of her mac. Havent found any other captioned pics but yeah dude, she wrote this shit.

Anything for pot? Man, she's a bottom barrel drug addict. That shit is like the cheapest, easiest to get stuff.

post more pics of her
please

EMERGENCY

EMERGENCY

ABANDON RELATIONSHIP

ABANDON RELATIONSHIP

Dump nudes

Why are you dating someone who is fucking retarded? I mean yea, 98% of women are stupid pigs but this bitch is a special kind of stupid. What are you doing?

Haha nice you like her. Ill see what i can dig up but i mostly just have selfies of her

OK, here guys.

so we can agree shes autistic or some other mental illness?

Obviously she's not going to do it it's scenario she probably plays out in her head all the time but she's not acting upon this thought BC shes not as outgoing as her fantasy self so it's manifesting in very autistic ways

more pls

>zooey deschanel bangs
>Fru fru dress
>Is probably wearin boots
Those are some major red flags dude
Git the fuck out

Give her the one last bang and absolutely wreck her then leave, did it to my ex and at first we wouldn't talk at all few months later she would rub one out to me on Skype just because I flashed my cock, she had another boyfriend too

Going to dig through her macbook again guys

Weird pic but she looks dece i really want to see her butthole, got any pics op

Omg, what a little slut

Long story short, she was probably BAKED off her ass when she was alone, started masturbating and then made that picture to get off to. She probably never opened it again and forgot about it. You should NOT tell her you found it, it would be the most embarassing moment of her life. What you should do is slyly ask her about this Jesse fucker and what his deal is.

OP is a retard-fucking cuck.

HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS
THERES MORE
but not just more, holy shit i cant believe this
DR GIBBONS IS HER PSYCHOLOGIST.
Are you fucking kidding me

She still masturbates and fantasizes about her weed dealer clearly. Well I know him hes a motherfucker and always flirting with her.

whats wrong with her fucking body?? she looks like a goblin or something...

Hahahahahahaha.....

Ok OP.... maybe move to a new girl

>DR GIBBONS IS HER PSYCHOLOGIST.
>HER PSYCHOLOGIST.

here's the point and the answer.

> DR GIBBONS IS HER PSYCHOLOGIST.
Oh dear. Well, a crush on one's shrink is somewhat common so this may be temporary. Making that caption is a bit weird, though.

cuck fantasies aren't real, guys. Welcome to Sup Forums though

And thinking about him assfucking her? Usually isnt it more affectionate like a love thing? That seems very unemotional and objectifying

More nudes for the fuck of it now

She obviously wants to get fucked by everyone and everything she encounters, likely just a nymphomaniac

Post something more than side views you cuck. I wanna see them titties.

Hahahahahaha

Are you happy

want ass pls

Yeah, it is usually a more affectionate thing. I just thought I'd mention that it happens. Her reaction is a bit extreme. You may just want to back off and let her deal with her issues if you want to stay with her. I wouldn't worry about her and the shrink fucking, that kind of thing would end his career and get him permab& from practicing ever again.

I have no idea why people go to such lengths to create this bait.

Yeah I wonder persuade him for what? More/better pills?

I think you're lying.

Well im glad youre here now! Welcome

man i just want to fuck your gf, sniff and lick her ass and pussy

What do you mean, you want to contact him? Unless he works with both of you, that won't work unless her life is in danger. It gets too deep into doctor/patient confidentiality I'm afraid you'll just have to wait and see. Besides, unless he's a psychiatrist, he can't prescribe pills.

Sounds like her autism and mental illness just turns you on more

I could tell you what I think but you seem to already know what you're dealing with OP.

My advice being with girls almost identical. Treat her like shit, make her do filthy things and then ignore her for a while, she will keep coming back for more. Shes pretty hot.

Right, hes not a psychiatrist. Psychologist. Either way hes whichever one CAN perscribe pills because she is on medication and thats who she goes to for it.

/thread

Yeah, you'll have to either confront her with the weird captions and admit you were snooping on her computer or leave her alone. I suppose you could ask her how therapy is going but don't pry unless you want to piss her off.

im just here for the pics, keep dumping faggot please

Would still bang

Abort mission OP. Dont save her, she don't wanna be saved.

yes

A psychologist is a type of scientist. People don't "go to see" them.

You may be thinking of a psychotherapist.

Why are people falling for this shit?

These are screencaps of shit she'd have sent over Skype. Low bandwidth.

Ergo OP likely took them, she didn't.

And what the fuck kind of dumbass puts these stupid captions on? She looks a lot different in ; I'm guessing it's way older.

So why would she use the same captioning as in Just sayin

what the fuck

>implying anyones here for anyting other than nudes

Nope, there are clinical psychologists. Most shrinks use the term "psychologist". Google it if you don't believe me.

No he can't. OP has been fuuuucked

What you you talking about man

Rofl bro I've been hittin that bitch in her ass for 3 months for dime bags. I knew she was strange but sorry this is her dealer and yeah you should dump her. One day she came to score I fucked her in her ass and came in her mouth after then she sucked off my neighbor when he came over to score lol he even kissed her after she swallowed my cum

There's your proof. OP's blacked out his own face in the bottom left.

When you call somebody, your image is little. Theirs is big.

All these pics are coming from OP's computer, guys.

Whatever fake as fuck stories you make up to jerk your little cock off to is irrelevant to me just post more of that slut. . .

This guy gets it

POST MOAR

OH SHIT OP