Is the show really that bad after he leaves? Everyones telling me new characters they introduce are shit

Is the show really that bad after he leaves? Everyones telling me new characters they introduce are shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUPOji-J_a8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not that bad. But it was so much better with him. It was glorious with him.

His replacement shits all over him and is the best character in the whole show.

totally, Rudy just doesn't fill his shoes as the comic relief and the character that's introduced after Rudy leaves is just complete shit

Yes. Season 3 is okay with Rudy, but 4 and 5 are shit. Unless you just watch for Rudy.

You don't have to watch but you should watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=GUPOji-J_a8

The whole cohesion of the first season was their involvement in the murder.

Once that blew over, there was nothing holding the show together and interest in it took a nosedive.

i just wish we had a season with both nathan and rudy. i feel like they would've been best mates.

No they would have hated each other and would constantly be competing for top funnyguy.
It'd still be amazing nevertheless

yes

Season 3 is good for Rudy and I enjoyed Simon's story. 4 is still watchable but tough because of cast members leaving. 5 is awful.

Dropped at the gorilla guy

I FOOKED A FOOKIN MOONKAY

It gets shit really fast.Eventually most of the old cast is gone which makes me not care,at all

This. Watch S1-3 for the Simon loop but don't be expecting the same quality from then on. It's got the same general atmosphere throughout the show, but the character development besides Rudy's fite me and overall entertainment falls more and more the farther you go. They still have QT's on the reg, tho, but I mostly just kept watching to see what powers they'd introduce (it gets pretty ridiculous).

Lactokinesis, hypnotic boobies, fucking powers out of people, non-imaginary friend

I don't even remember who they replaced Rudy with. Wasn't he in the last season? I need to rewatch this.

What show?

This. The show was still pretty great without him, but he just fit into it so well it was sad to see him go.

Funny that some of the others who stayed longer are more famous than him now, and I'm guessing since they didn't really bother to write him out smoothly yeah I saw that webisode shit he left abruptly for "greener pastures."

Lamblocks

i really liked the guy who was also in This is England, more than any other character in the show, but without the original cast, the show sort of fizzled out for me

Yes. My interest waned greatly after that.

i hated him but i think you where supposed to be annoyed by him and in the end he won me over but yes after he leaves it becomes a shitshow

Lamblocks

S3 is eh in most parts, S4 is fucking awful, I've heard S5 is good, but s4 left such a bad taste I just quit.

stopped watching after he left so I wouldn't know. But I can't imagine how it would still be good without that character.

1 season after he leaves is still good

It's substantially worse but still worth watching.

Nathan was the heart and soul of the show.

holy shit
am i the only one here who thinks s5 is the best one?

that mid-air rape

He was such a major character, once he leaves the whole tone changes and eventually the entire original cast has gone
s5 was better than 3 and 4 at least

Nah. Last two seasons are decent. Rudy is a better Nathan, and his chemistry with new girl and scouser kid is great.