Hello Sup Forums feels thread here, I kinda don't feel motivated to do anything and it's like everyday its the same...

hello Sup Forums feels thread here, I kinda don't feel motivated to do anything and it's like everyday its the same, I have avoided talking to people and I have a low self-esteem. How do you feel user ?

Don't worry OP, you're just self destructing. We all do it at some point. Soon, you'll hit rock bottom and then you'll overcompensate on your climb back up. Only, you won't be able to climb as high as you felt before these feels happened. You'll find there's a bar you can't go higher than. And that's then your life. You'll fall back down and may hit rock bottom a number of times in your life before going back up to the bar, but the happiness you felt years ago will never be reached again.

No op with the right energy you can do anything. It's either kill yourself or go out in a blaze of glory. Or just be happy and live a simple life. Depends on your mindset. I mean, just think. Right now there's a nigger out their with aids who fucked your mom and produced the pathetic excuse that is OP and yet he's probably still happier than you'll ever be. You just need to man up.

Faggot.

This is shit advice don't listen to him OP
You may eventually hit the rock bottom but you still can end up better off than where you were before. Or you can stop waiting on self destruction and start doing sth.
Trust me (an anonymous random stranger on the internet) cuz I've been there done that.

Let's start of with the bigger picture:
What would you like to accomplish?

This is shit advice don't listen to him OP
You may eventually hit the rock bottom but you still can end up better off than where you were before. Or you can stop waiting on self destruction and start doing sth.
Trust me (an anonymous random stranger on the internet) cuz I've been there done that.

Let's start of with the bigger picture:
What would you like to accomplish?

Aaaand I even suck at Sup Forums, what a day to be alive.

>you can do anything

Easy there Elmo

i don't know, just a simple life, a wife a good job and a normal house

Shit

sad, but true

isn't that the curse the majority of us have, thats why we're here.

>be me
>be in love with girl
>she loves me too
>not couple but start hanging out a lot
>have sex a lot
>think shes the one
>go to big city for weekend
>see stuff she likes
>buy her stuff because love
>$130
>give to her today (just got back from city)
>she tells me she fucked someone else
>mfw this is the third time a girl has done this
>mfw i want to die

step 1: leave Sup Forums

>mfw this is the third time a girl has done this
you should have learned by now

sorry to hear that user, one day you will find the one

everybody looks to gain. nobody does anything for others. she is doing this for herself. doubt she really means she loves you if she did that.

best not to trust anyone. works for me.

Woah, Woah, Woah. Nobody FUCKING leaves or OP gets it!

please don't hurt me ;-;

I can't get serious about life and now I smoke weed every day and I'm failing college. I feel like I fuck up everything all the time.

Dont worry Sup Forumsro, Go do something, leave /b just go to the beach or any public place and start talking to chicks, like try and bone them or get a girlfreind, that always makes life interesting, maybe shell have a sweet job you can visit or awesome hobbies, you never know cuz you havent tried yet.

I'm old enough to have seen many of my friends pass away.

My kids are grown and are busy with their own lives.

My wife passed away a few months ago.

Every day, I wake up and realize, dammit, I woke up again. If I didn't have a fish to feed, I would end it all.

But frankie didn't do anything to deserve going out like that, starving to death because my brains are painted on the wall.

How pathetic do you have to be, to spend the last of your days just waiting for a damned goldfish to hurry up and die? That is my life.

You had a wife? You had kids? I live in a wheelchair. I cant wipe my own ass. My legs are little shriveled baby looking things. No woman will ever want me. I can move three fingers on my right hand. This thread will probably 404 before I finish typing this like so many do. And captcha is a fucking bitch. Fucking fish, OMG!

OMG, you have an ass?!?

If you're feeling like this, then visit /r9k/

bump

Fuk u im drunkrn and i dont care for ur shit for the feels.
>no gf
>have bad feels an suicidal

Kill the fish ya old gaffer!
For fucks sakes man old people are dumb as hell cant even wipe his own ass probably

Sent from my Android phone

A heart that's full up like a landfill
A job that slowly kills you
Bruises that won't heal

You look so tired and unhappy
Bring down the government
They don't, they don't speak for us
I'll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide

No alarms and no surprises
Silent, silent

This is my final fit, my final bellyache with

No alarms and no surprises please

Such a pretty house, such a pretty garden

No alarms and no surprises (let me out of here)
No alarms and no surprises (let me out of here)
No alarms and no surprises please (let me out of here)

You whine a lot.
>Never leave my small home
>Never clean anything either
>Wallow in my own shit and piss
>Every day wake up and realize, dammit, you woke up again
>I hate my pathetic existence far more than you hate yours
>mfw I am your fish

Have you ever considered that perhaps monogamy is not the way

this. You can deny it all you want but some people have come in this world to suffer.
>inb4 edge

dropped out from university
Bud spencer died

how was your day Sup Forums

Its up to you how far you let yourself sink in. I threw away the last 3 years of my life. Drinking mostly. I just got my letter from the state saying I'm finished probation from my DUI and I've really takent he time to smarten up. November I get my license back and i'm doing everthing I can now to make myself seem like a prepared applicant when I start applying for a real job in November. Been stuck doing bitchwork for a construction company and I really let my life go to shit for a little while. I just hope its not too late

kek