Alright Sup Forums, I'm buying a new electro-acoustic guitar tomorrow. My budget is 1,000 dollars...

Alright Sup Forums, I'm buying a new electro-acoustic guitar tomorrow. My budget is 1,000 dollars. I already have a capo, tuner and a wireless pickup. So what guitar to I buy? I love Martins and have my eye on pic related. Any ideas on what I should buy?

Alright bro, honestly, for under 1k I'd recommend getting a Taylor instead of a martin. If you're willing to spend a couple hundred more Id get a martin but at that price point you'll be getting an entry level quality martin as opposed to more professional Taylor. Either way you'll be happy though m8. I'm rocking a Taylor 410ce looking to get a Martin 00-15 later this year.

Are you a strummer or fingerstyle player btw?

cheap Martins are not worth it imo. I have a sub-$1000 Guild that I really like, and I think Taylor may make some relatively inexpensive stuff that's decent. The issue with the lower-end Martins is they're made out of very low quality wood in many cases. Just my 2 cents

Along with these, if youd be patient and not buy from fucking guitar center you could get a very nice used Martin in your price range.

Absolutely this. Taylor is the way to go.

A seagull. I've never had a better guitar.

I've always wantes a 00-15
I play rhythm guitar at my church but some songs I do finger pick to accompany the piano player a bit better. I'll look into Taylor

Posting my baby cause Sup Forums needs more instruments

Also a good suggestion.

Guitar are for fags.
Get a trumpet instead.

Post pic

You can't go wrong with a good Alvarez.
Better than any acoustics I've ever played.

Alvarez or K Yairi could be nice for him. They make some martin clones if you're willing to dig around reverb.

Also if you're doing strumming rhythm a martin 00 body might be a little quiet for ya. Find a dreadnought or grand auditorium body and it should suit ya very well

> bass
> He thinks anyone is actually impressed

Even monkeys could play this piece of shit, one note at a time instrument.

And I make over 100k a year doing it. Its a rough life.

Session musician? Or in band?

In a band. Gotta make that ska happen m8.

I actually make 10000000000000000k a year shitposting on /fit/ thread. Sorry my internet points are way higher than yours.

I just made my day.

PWNED.

>not being Martin master race.

Pic related, this is my newest purchase.

Damn m8 is that the Tweedy model? 00, 000? Its got the fat bottom though.

Also topkek care and feeding guide

Maton. Thank me later

As far as electric acoustics go , I just bought the Alvarez Artist Series AD60CE. I have to say it's definitely my favorite of my instruments and I have over a dozen

Buy a Fender, I have one and it is the best guitar I have ever played