If you're insecure, walk weird or talk with a slight slur pic related may be why...

If you're insecure, walk weird or talk with a slight slur pic related may be why. I can tell you how fix this shit if you wanna fix this shit but you gotta ask. Also im only helping you fags out to help Sup Forums become a little less beta..

Basically to tell if you have the shit in the OP stop what you're doing right now, if the tip of your tongue is touching your teeth or near your teeth you have it and its fucking you up socially. Your tongue is not suppose to be touching near your teeth.

Its called fucking orthotropics and TL;DR its means your tongue is suppose to hold your back / head straight and support it so you aren't leaning like a fucking retarded dope all the time. It fucks with your walking and how you look, it even misshapes your head so you look like a dope. I assume a lot of insecure betas have this problem like me but dont realize it, like me. Sec i'll tell you how to fix it but sec i gotta fucking write it out this fucking shit. Also again just fucking ask and i'll tell you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M
youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
youtube.com/watch?v=ki6A1iC5H9w
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

interested! dsicovered this in myself recently.
No matter how much I work on back muscles, mouth position etc my tongue is too strong pushing through!

more, quickly, before it 404s.
What is this condition called, cause, cure, etc?!

Thanks for reminding that
I've never had this problem

I've recently come to realize my posture is fucked. Much like how the lower left depicts.
How do I fix ? I've tried some posture exercises

WHAT IS IT CALLED YOU AUTIST!
orthotropics is not it, I searched it.
Don't make a thread and then take fucking 10 minutes for each fucking post you faggot.

Hi user, imalready doing this from the last time you posted this like almost a week ago right?
I hope ill get better

It's called bad posture and it has nothing to do with tongue position.

Videos here, but i can tell you in more details.
youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M
youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k

Basically you gotta make an long capital "N" sound, not the "nu" part the "Nghghgh" part, spelling might be loose. Where your tongue touches that's where its suppose to actually be, the midish, backish of your tongue is suppose to touch the roof of your mouth for support. Its uncomfortable as fuck because your not used to doing it the right way. Make the long "N" sound and suck your tongue in so it stays in place and is touching your roof pallet. If you can make a little "click" when letting go you did it right.

There's suppose to be no air / space between there, You're not suppose to be able to breath because your a mouth breather, your suppose to breathe through your nose while your tongue holds your fucking face and back up. You gotta leave your tongue there. Its uncomfortable but after a week you'll build a muscle and i'll get easier from there. You will look stupid and retarded going "NNNN" and making a face but you gotta fucking do it.

I spend 3 fucking days making NNNN noises and doing nothing but this exercises all day while playing video games and watching movies. I blew a nose fuse on it but after 3 days i noticed the muscle and it got easier from there. Trust me you'll notice the differences after a week since you'll be standing straight. random pic btw

Just curious, has the shit i posted actually helped you?

I only have this problem when I'm high as fuck

Half true. Posture is important however Bad posture is influenced by head positioning for SOME people. If you head is arched forwarded your head will lean forward as well and i'l cause your body to slightly lean. Fixing your head position via tongue will allow you to fix your posture.

So if I repeatedly say nigger it'll work?

Yes man!
I actually asked my gf how does she keeps the tongue, and she has always kept it correctly like the doctors say
In fact she has a really good jaw and maxilla posture, and i realized i had this problem
The first two days my head was hurting a lot due to the jaw muscles bit noe my upper and loeer teeth are beginning to stay together subconsciously, wich i think its good

Bump to save my life. Need to sceencap still

oh shit, op actually came through, sorry I called you a fag.
More info?
Thanks!

No one would believe me but I've never heard of this condition and I've been telling people that bad posture like this fucks you up in more ways than one would think.

For the past 10 years or so I've noticed and had been reveille on my shit posture. Not kidding one day when I was working as a filing clerk at college, I saw a man in his 50s and his back was so fucked up with scoliosis it started making me self conscious of mine. For that entire rest of the week my entire body felt off balance and weird because I started reaching my head up as far as I could. Visibly making me about 2 inches taller and I noticed my head was all fucked up and tilted to the side. It wasn't noticeable by other people because only you know the intricacies of your own body neck and head like that.

Whenever someone tells me they have a headache I tell them to lie down and stretch their head up and straight as long and as far as it'll go. This cures and sinus pressure. People laugh at me but every single night for the past 10 years I stretch my head and back out as straight as it will go and in about 10-15 mins I'll feel all this immense pressure coming off my spine and off my sinuses.

You look so much better sitting every day with good posture. You look like a fucking ape beta like OP states 100% when you slouch and I'm sure there's tons of science on this like OP states but I've never really looked into it. I just kind of came across this on my own and always felt like it was a good thing whenever I tried to improve it.

This shit is definitely underrated and would help probably a lot of people especially everyone sitting at their computers all day. Also I'm a programmer and sit in front of a dcreen 8 hrs - l14 hrs a day and if I let this go I'd be a fucking pile of goo by now.

I"ll try it for shits n' giggles.

So let me get this straight.

The tongue goes int he ceiling of the mouth avoiding the teeth right.

If so, I think that first video about locking with with the sucking movement makes it quite easy.

Is that correct?

kek

as Said posture is important but this allows you to fix you posture. Once you successfully fixed how your head arches you wont feel awkward and you can get to fixing your posture.

The upper heads of both my sternocleidomastoids (at the jaw joints) are completely hardened, from years of bad posture (tension).
How can I get them soft again?

Bump to finish capping

That's basically it. But as i said its going to hurt / ache for the first few days until you're able to build that muscle, and you'll look retarded as fuck. I live with a friend and she thought i was weird for doing this shit but fuck it i fixed it.

To really add to this, once you fixed your headshape you can google "how to talk improve speech" or "how to get a golden voice" or "how to get a deeper voice" and you can fix yourself up to be an alpha.

op here. Dont know the sciences behind it but i think i fixed it just be constantly walking normal for over a few months and it disappeared. IDK

really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=ki6A1iC5H9w

idk if this will help but it looks like it might

How much did it take you to fix it?

For me it took 3 days until it stopped hurting
3-5 days until i started doing it subconsciously

1 week to actually see results

3 weeks for me to actually be able to do it normally

Its been like 4 months now and my teeth fixed themselves incredibily, but i still think i need a retainer because 1 of my teeth are slightly in a bad position.

One thing i kinda regret is not taking a few before and after pictures.

Wait people don't do this already. If you close your mouth there's only one place for your tongue to go, the roof of the mouth.

Woah, amazing!
And how do you do it when you sleep?
I have to wear a retainer when i sleep, and its impossible for me to do it

Some dont

thanks man!

One more question:
I get the front position of the tongue with the "n".
How do I get the important posterior part of the tongue up on the roof? How can I push the back part up, develop a feel and controll for it, not just the front?
By simulating swallowing? By trying to hold my breath (see video)?
Also: When the tongue is in this correct position,
how to swallow?

Am I supposed to be able to breathe while maintaining this position? I'm holding the back part of my tongue up, closing the airway like one of your videos says, but now I can't breathe through my nose either? Will it ease off after a few days of practice or am I doing it wrong or am I doing it right?

Not op but
From what i understood your jaw and your mouth should not move when you swallow: everything stays the same

nigga, you are retarded

Yes, but the tongue has to "shovel" back the spit, right? Which assembles below your tongue for example. And this is where my tongue is conditioned to push into my upper front teeth, causing me after more than 10 yrs to have front teeth pushed outwards...

wait people don't do this naturally? ive always put my tongue on the roof of my mouth i just figured i was half retarded - now youre telling me im actually an alpha elite whose ahead of everyone? shit.

i dont wear one since im like 23 but i was thinking about getting one, i figured i'd just tough it out and always wear it whenever im not doing shit so its fixed sooner then later. idk tho i never wore one

That's one thing that's tough. If you have this you're NOT suppose to be able to breathe through your mouth since you're a mouth breather. You're suppose to breathe through your nose. For me i blew a nose fuse and it fucking hurt. I forced air to constantly come through my nose even if it was a little and it became more and more over time. Idk if thats possible for you.

You're just probably a natural born dope.

I have forward shoulder posture from working out my chest and front delta more than my back and rear delta. I've been working more on my back and rear delta but there still rolled forward. I focus on keeping my shoulders back in public but people ask if I'm okay cause I look like I'm about to shit or something

Me again, update - I'm comfier with it now, and I can breathe alright. Think I was forcing it too far back or something. Cheers for the tip OP.

Now, seeing as how the only videos about this on youtube are from the Mew clan, you are I presume "Dr" Mike Mew? Is this shit a total con you and your dad the "Prof" John cooked up to get people to book at your clinic or is this shizmo legitzmo?

meant to reply to about breathing

Hey fucking thanks op

I dont know the fucker and im not a shill. I found out about it on accident when looking up how to fix my teeth without braces, Its called orthotropics and from what i understand its not well known.

All together there's like 6 videos on this, not a whole lot. But there's a ton of writing / research on it. Its not tough because kids dont understand or have the drive to do this shit, only adults / teens do. Also as everything i just said is tree and "do it yourself" so there's no profit from it.

A shitload of people who have this tend to get braces instead which slightly fixes it but not as effectively.

You can look up "correct tongue posture" or "how my tongue is suppose to be positioned in my mouth" and see it for yourself.

A quality thread? On my Sup Forums??? I'm trying this, OP

Again, how do you fucking swallow with this?
Your tongue is now on the roof completely. What now?

I'm having crazy déjà vu reading this thread.

do you fucker?
Then answer how to swallow.
Answer all of this:

Anyway you want so long as your tongue isn't toughing your teeth. I cant describe it but kinda pushed backed, kinda.

i have to keep making this thread to help faggots who haven't seen it before.

Ayee, i just wanna help faggots be a little less beta.

I have really good posture, but I'm not really alpha looking. Just big. I'm 6' 3" and I workout and run. I mouthbreathe while I sleep. What I'm saying is, My tongue rests on the bottom of my mouth but I have good posture? I'm confused as to what this means.

>toughing
*touching
meant to put touching fuck.

Oh ok. I wasn't sure if I had seen it before or not, I thought I was going crazy.

I guess one eases up the position of the tongue, collects the spit and swallows in a motion where the tongue ends up in the desired position again.

you are wrong. Tip of the tounge should touch upper theeth. rest of tounge is supposed to be at the ROOF of the mouth. Front teeth should touch, but not clench. there you go faggot. and for you others instead of asking OP check out MIKE MEW, on YOUTUBE. He can explain if you dont believe me.

anyone who didnt know that instantly or would call you out on it are just not worth your time.

both are imbeciles.

I'll try to help you out, this is a particular problem that only applies to some people. You're not really giving me the info i need but maybe?

Stop what you're doing, is the tip of your tongue touching the tip of your teeth or near it? If yes then follow my instructions, if no then its something else. What else it could be?

Bad sitting position, too much time on the computer where your head is leaning in, inferiority / insecurity complex that's subconsciously making you feel ashamed.

Nigger i posted Mike Mew, also the TIP isn't suppose to touch your teeth, the top-end of your tongue is suppose to touch the GUMS an inch from your teeth. If the tip is touching your teeth it pushes it out as you swallow.

Ehhh i gotta try and look fucking professional.

So on the ridge behind your teeth? That's where I'm used to positioning my tongue

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8 just putting hte video with it. where does he say that, im quite sure the tip should barely touch the top of the teeth. I've watched it already twice, so i wont bother to do it again. Either way i think we might both be right. Also shit worked well for me, done it for 3 months.

Yeah I've been doing the thing that mike mew said.
It's a little difficult.
Also, the inferiority complex thing is 100% accurate. I also am a lifeguard but I stand all day. I make sure to push my shoulders back if I slouch.

Cont.
But I don't feel inferior to random people.
I have to deal with idiots all day.
Ocean lifeguard btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

very interesting, the point I like best is at 20:35. They point out how people use to use all of their wisdom teeth in a time when they could not remove them and prior to this they explain it's because the face would grow outwards instead of downwards which created more space for the teeth to grow.

You're probably doing it right. So long as the midish-backish of your tongue is touching the roof / soft pallet its right.

I never saw this video before thanks for the post, i'll add it to my copy pastas. I really should just make a thread cap screen cap to save me all this time.

I know this is going to sell gay as fuck but the only real way you can fix an infeiority complex if its that bad is by either 1. Getting girls who are friends, even if they're 5s or 2. Doing everything humanily possible to get what you want out of life. Like if you want to be a fucking movie maker but your stuck at a dead end job the best thing would be to do anything humanily possible to try and become a movie maker.

Like as a mexican spic i have an inferiority complex around white people because i grew up in a poor ghetto and admired white women but i always felt poor and stupid compared to them. Once i started doing everything i possibly could do with my life to reach my goal i automatically started "feeling" like their superior / equal because i felt good about doing what i wanted to do so i had nothing to hide or feel ashamed of myself because as i said i was doing what i had to do.

Kinda a gay example i know.

Thanks

No its not gay I understand the concept. I make plenty of money and work very hard. My biggest question to this thread is that I am not ugly and am very athletic, but I don't position my tongue this way. So how does this apply to me? Will it help if I do this? What will it help?

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8 watch it and learn from the best.

It simply doesn't apply to you if you dont have this problem. Its something else. What i was trying to get at was other alternatives since you dont seem to have the tongue problem i stated.

Kudos to you user. Doing the Lord's work.

cont. i had a good jaw before i started, but now its quite alot better. Also i feel that my tongue really fits there after a couple of months. Its like ive been doing it wrong all my life, but now it feels finaly right.

>no parent, doctor, or dentist would have ever EVER told you this when growing up
>learn about it when it is too late

yet in america we learn stuff about history of america but the jews want us to be mouth breathers.

>no parent, doctor, or dentist would have ever EVER told you this when growing up
Most dentist are aware of the problem and make and effort to tell the parent but its hard to communicate and the parents AND children usually disregard it since they dont truly understand the problem Braces is a common salutation to this shit but it only fixes it slightly. Its also not practiced becasue usual treatments are considered cruel since they usually put wires inside a childs gums so they dont do it. You can still fix it as an adult btw, it just takes longer.

This is good shit OP. Today is the first day of my new life.

Also, if you want to straighten your neck / back, stand against a wall with your back and head touching the wall and your feet about two inches away from the wall. Hold your arms like the ( shitty ) picture and slowly raise them above your head. Make sure you keep your elbows bent. Do this two to three times a day and you should see some results.