So here me out please. I just need a
second opinion.
>My boyfriend and I got into an Argument
>We make up, but I can tell he is mad at me so I cracked open a bottle of wine
for us
>I get tipsy and go tell him I'm going to bed
>He gives me this look like he is going to hurt me
>So I ask him if he wants to join me
>He looked happier once i asked, so I felt safe>Just when I felt better, he put his hands around my waist!
>I knew if I straight out said No he would probably rape me
>So I played along and let him eat me out
>Just as I was about to orgasm he stops licking me.
>He gets that scary look on his face again.
>I'm already horny and just want to cum without him hurting me so I let him put
it in.
>I cum a few times, but as soon as he finishes he just gets up and tucks me in
>says "I hope you sleep well" and went back into the living room to watch t.v.
>now I'm alone in my room, and I'm sure he planned this from the start

Did he rape me? I'm afraid to call the police because he could hurt me. And the
argument was over something stupid, I just made our with a stranger over a
game of truth or dare. It's not like I wanted to kiss him. And at least I had the
decency to tell him about it!

It's not rape if he wishes you a good night.

>boyfriend
>rape
>orgasm
>boyfriend

>I cum a few times
sTfU OP

Its not a laughing matter, Rape is serious.

Yes he is my boyfriend, but recently things have been on the rocks.

Is this a new pasta or something? If not this is shit tier bait.

>Rape is serious.

Also not funny, I'm seriously trying to consider if I should report him or not. I just found out that he is talking to another girl, he's in the living room right now.

From the sounds of things you made a sexually proactive comment which he took as a request to fuck. Obviously he thought that it was fully consentual, with you making the request for sex. But still, if you're constantly feeling threatened by him it's not a good relationship, you should probably leave him

LOL no that's not rape femanon. If you dont express any desire to stop or not engage in sexual activity, it's just sex

If this is real call the cops and tell them the entire story, they'll be able to help you. He really did rape you, you need to report the entire story.

Gr8 b8 Ir8 it 8/8

Theeeeee b8888

Lol its dumb bitches like this that make the world not believe or care about rape. Did you tell him no? Did you fight him off? No? Regret doesn't mean you got raped. Quit being a fucking tard.

/thread
kill yourself OP

So you are saying Sex ≠ Rape if things always go your way and Sex = Rape if you have any problems in your relationship?

>bf eats me out
>bf fucks me
>I don't object at all
>was I rape b?
No, you dumb bitch.

Also clearly b8 but whatevs

Make sure you tell them that you asked Sup Forums for advice without showing tits+timestamp first.

That way both of you pussies can be arrested.

>I let him put it in

Doesn't sound like rape to me

Waaah he's talking to another girl that makes the sex we just had rape. Women like you hurt all other women with this bullshit. I hope you get brutally raped by 12 niggers so you can see what real rape is like.

Bait

Op literally took this from a facebook post and slightly changed it. Old pasta/10

This.

Do this and don't lie, they'll know if you lie because they'll be able to find the archive of this post from your IP address.

Bait
>Also, sage

>And the
argument was over something stupid
>I just made our with a stranger over a
game of truth or dare
>It's not like I wanted to kiss him.
>something stupid

Fuck it if you feel he raped you report him but if his semen is not there anymore then you have no proof. Better yet lure him into it again then slam his ass. My girlfriend went through this recently with someone and out of fear she kept her mouth shut when he refused to leave. Murky situation I know but I was in rehab at the time. So I know your feels. Don't listen to these aspie fags they know not of what they speak. Fuck him OP, fuck him good. Just because he is your boyfriend does NOT mean you are his property to do as he pleases.

love how you Men can say its not rape just because I WAS LITERALLY AFRAID TO SAY NO.

You give a woman two DOLLARS and you expect everything under the sun. THERE! Now you are getting blocked.

>I let him
>i let him
+ plus you were too afraid to tell him either yes or no

What's he supposed to
Believe?

wait wait wait...lol
say nothing = rape
say something = rape
That's kind of unfair for him don't you think?

I have no proof, you're right. I just don't know what to do, could I get a restraining order and kick him out of our house?

Tits or gtfo.
Actually, tits or kys for being a grade A cunt

You did not try to stop it. If you fear him that much, then get out of the relationship. The moment you say no and he keeps going means it is rape. I do understand the fear of being hurt if you say no though, but legally it usually takes more than that especially if you cannot prove that he was going to hurt you

Yeah

Knowing full well this is bait I'm just jumping in to make the point for argument's sake

>Guy is his boyfriend
>They had an argument over something stupid and made up
>She opens a bottle of wine, she asks him to join hinm in bed
>He made a move and she went along

Fuck no, it isn't rape. A lapse in judgement, yes by all means the stupid bitch should dump his ass.

>implied threat he would hurt her

From the story this is only in her mind unless he's done it before in which case then yes, bitch is a victim of domestic abuse. The first sane response to that is to dump him and move on, all the theatrics of making a police report and having him put on trial only fucking make it worse for her, honestly, unless she's actually been hurt (as in marks, injury) or she's been so deeply traumatized by psychological abuse she needs closure (seems unlikely from someone discussing this on /b of all places) chances are she'll end up victimizing herself more than he did to her. The Victorians called this histerya and recommended orgasm as a cure, they may not have been that off on this one...

And since we are going through the mental exercise of taking this seriously TITS OR GTFO

Thank you, I will try the restraining order route. He really does scare me, I almost cut him in his sleep from all of the stress because I didn't know any other way out.

>And the argument was over something stupid, I just made our with a stranger over a game of truth or dare. It's not like I wanted to kiss him. And at least I had the decency to tell him about it!

You deserve to be raped. Too bad you didn't give him the chance.

Good luck if OP 's behind over six proxies

Not rape.
/thread

Sage goes in all fields fucking newfags

You are a coward then! Plain and simple. I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just telling you that if you can't even talk to someone to settle something, then you are a coward. Sex is an act that could have possibly be stopped it you said something, but you didn't cause you were scared. Coward

If you felt fear for your well being and were afraid to say no, that is being coerced. From a legal standpoint i am not sure how well that would stand up, but if you are afraid of him you need to get out and if he has been abusive before or shows abusive tendencies, then try to make it so he cannot be around you. On the other side of it it could be a misunderstanding or miscommunication with him if he hasn't shown agressiveness before that. But be careful if you don't feel safe and talk to someone who can better help you

>He asked me two dollars
>He didn't threaten me anyway
>I was too afraid to say no
>I gave him my wallet
>Was I mugged ?

No

Holy shit, Summer is definitely among us. People taking the bait all over.

Fuck off man, being paralyzed while scared is a natural reaction and you don't know yourself how you would react in a real world scenario... Having said that she made it plain she was horny after he ate her out, not scared, so the point is moot.

Restraining orders are meant for scenarios in which the real posibility of harm to a person exists. They're not just an in case for peace of mind. No wonder things are going to shit when people feel entitled to be babied when they refuse to just act with common sense...

LOL you stupid faggot, if you dont express any ... you know what you stupid bitch try him in court.

This bait just keeps getting dumber. And if this this IS real, you just need to go kill yourself. You're part of the reason women are going to start serving jail time for false rape accusations.

You never resisted, and brough the drink yourself; therefore not rape.

Do it there is no other way

This bait is enfuriates me so im gonna bite
You weren't raped, you were never raped, you'll hopefully never be raped. The man you consider your SO did not rape you, i am sure at this moment in time he is thinking "skyrim will ultimately fail as an independant province economically and militarily without imperial control" and he has no concern over what just happened and neither should you because you admitted to enjoying at more than once
Also: Windshrouds can suck on my imperial penis

If this story is true your both bad for each other, you allow compremising situation (liking kissing other people and saying you didnt want to but had to) you dont have to do shit, unless your claiming the truth dare situation was rape as well.
Also saying yes to sex based on fear of a reprocussion that is not 100% known factor muddies your rape claim.

Personally as a male who was raped by a women, your going to have a hard time convincing people its rape if you knowingly wanted to orgasm. But of you feel it was rape i suggest go talk to a female officer in private and ask for advise based on the details.

Your relationship needs to end neither you or your bf sound mature enough for this shit

>windshrouds
Don't you mean stormcloaks?

try not dressing so sexy you slut
ps. don't ask for advice on this matter in a place where 99 percent of the users would rape you...

fake, gay b8

You dumb fuck, rage some more, the point is fucking moot by her own admmission but NO, you want to make a discussion out of something as stupid as people get paralyzed with fear. It happens you cuck, even to fucking trained soldiers. What would happen if we went by your standard is you make people fully liable for involuntary reactions, what's next? Going to prison over a fucking boner?

This thread is bait.

But then again ive known women to be the stupid.

>made scary face. Thought hed rape me anyway.
>was eating me out then stops so i let him put it in because i wanted to cum.

Oh no the scary face stopped me from saying no.
so i let him.

Sorry but thats not rape.
you not only didnt tell him... you just confessed that you concented.

If this aint bait... youre a shit chick mate!

Okay, so everyone is raping me at the mall when I go there and I'm paralyzed with fear because crowds are no good with me. Right?

That's not true, it's only coercion if the other party uses force. Ptherwise you can claim you were being coerced into anything...

Take some (you)s and scram, your bait is pathetic.

you raped your boyfriend you whore

Fag

No youd need proof of abuse for that, if you make false claim the reprocussions in court can be be upto 10 years prison and fines equal to damages. If you had him kicked from the house on a false abuse or rape claim he can sue you for slander and defamation of character. The state ontop of that can charge you with fraud as well. Watched my aunty pull this shit on my uncle, she is now in jail, devorced and no one like her cause she pulled us all into her lie. All cause she wanted to seperate but was scared hed kill her. He is a nice guy with a bitchy face who lost a 3 million dollar a year job because of her claims. So think hard

No i think you meant the tempestponchos

This guy right here. This guy made me laugh.

No you're just proving the feminist point of view that men never believe rape victims.

Justice boner right now

>I am a kissless virgin faggot

Who the fuck says paralyzed means you're raped? Learn to read, a guy shows up at the mall looking like he's concealing a weapon, you get paralyzed are you fucking giving him your wallet out of your own free will when he reaches into your pants to take it? How the victim reacts is not important, but the intent, mens rea, of the criminal. If you jump a gril in a dark alley and she's paralyzed does it mean she consented? Learn toi understand context ffs...

Here we go, special snowflake shows up

90% of the people in here would have let her go to her room without touching her and then made a thread about whether her making out with another guy in a truth or dare game makes them cucks... Seriously man, there's no doubt in my mind there's some real monsters lurking this board, most are just edgy man childs tho...

Wasn't implying that you're samefagging, just that you're shitty fishermen.
Also kill yourself phoneposter, get a PC.

I think you are just trying to defend a shitposter, which also makes you a worse form of one

>he's not a kissles virgin
you don't belong here

Hahahahhahahaha
This thread emotionally raped me
Im calling the cops

You let him, so you consented.

I had the same problem too, my mom and dad tucked me in each night when I was a kid, and they said "good night." I was so afraid every single night

Good bait 9/11 sounds like actual SJW

except most if not all rapes are not "false accusations"

cry harder kissless

This is the shittiest bait ever.
Let's stop replying.
This is fucking dumb.

So if a guy looks at you with a scare face and he is telling you to buy some ice cream then you do it you will claim he coerced you into buying ice cream..
Fuck you will not survive in this world

you faggot
you just proved a key tenet of the feminist movement
maybe you shouldn't reply next time

Oh yes, an anecdotical claim, I'm proven wrong, women don't destroy the lives of men on just allegations and the justice system doesn't enable them... And any way how in the hell does this negate my point about just fucking moving out and getting on with your life?

another neckbeard who thinks the victim is lying

keep proving the point

>mfw she ADMITS TO INTOXICATING HER BF
>mfw SHE SAID SHE HAD URGES TO STAB HIM IN HIS SLEEP
>THERE ARE STILL CUCKS TRYING TO DEFEND HER
HOLY SHIT GUYS, I DIDNT REALISE THE WORLD TURNED UPSIDE DOWN IN THE LAST 10 MINUTES

>implying 60% of rape victims are not liars
try to lurk for at least a week before you post, summerscum

you go girl! call the police! that was 100% rape.

THE FUCKING BAIT IS INSANE HE
JUST
KEEPS
GOING

Lovely examples but notice that your situations have black and white variables. And the made up bait is left where both parties are clearly in the wrong. The only advice is dont come to Sup Forums for rape advice as it is like going to mcdonalds for condoms or kfc for heart surgery. Last point if your argueing femenism then fuck off as, equality who state go to the police go to court and sort this out at trial.

Kek

Try not to pull "facts" out of your ass kissless

oh shit too late

Sorry, you were literally just too lazy to say no. You neglected yourself. It's on you.

fuck you faggot
you are not going to turn my racial purity thread into a Spiderfaggot circle jerk

>And the argument was over something stupid, I just made our with a stranger over a game of truth or dare.

Also learn how to greentext properly, summerfag

>"want to join me"
>horny
>just want to cum
>cum a few times
>rape
what the fuck is wrong with you?

no that's not rape. if you two made out and you didn't tell him to stop.

That's so randomly out of context... Was there a reason for me to fear for my life? Was the guy holding a gun or had a fucking gang of thugs behind him? Why the fuck would I buy an ice cream for a stranger if I'm not moved to it on my own (homeless guy maybe) and there is no threat of force, who the fuck is defending the scary face thing? If I get paralyzed with fear because the guy is that ugly I'm obviously not buying ice cream for anyone, am I?