youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1pVk2bq7o
youtube.com/watch?v=I8lqiP6Ydcs
youtube.com/watch?v=wZShnMqeIP4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi_CNQK61Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=_VWk0OYb99U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

taake is shit

Is everyone dead

You white nationalists must think you're the only people that run in cliques and carry guns. Try that Nazi bullshit at one of my shows and see what happens.

Someone please tell me what sex is like

forgot how fantastic this album is

youtube.com/watch?v=7xdHWiz5-iE

>do you live in an especially gay city or something

oh yes
i lived in chicago when that whole thing was happening

is this even NSBM? just sounds like standard issue RAC to me, and metal flourishes in RAC have been a thing since skrewdriver.
lads don't even look like a BM band.

FUCK I forgot about AGAIN.

dsbm a shit

whats the most violent sounding black metal you can think of

early beherit

>about it

fix'd

katharsis and goatpenis

first that comes to mind

Please, I even got trips. I'm just so fucking lonely

>only listened to 11 bm albums this month
I'm really falling behind.

>leftist faggot
>tough goy
Pick one you stupid nigger.

Darkspace is ______

Anyone have this album in 256 kb or higher? Soulseek finally let me down and even the random russian blogspots dont have it in anything past like 98 kbps

good

first for fruity DSBM

Same here lad

Just make the best of it

Or if you want just get Tinder or some shit

What's your address?

Make the best of what? I can't even talk to strangers, male or female. How am I supposed to get my dick wet like this?

I fucking wish I were

1 Grand Ave, New Haven, CT, 06513. Bet you won't show up you fucking loser. I'll fuck your faggot jewish ass up. Dead fucking serious.

pastebin.com/v2B6b2DV

At the end of the month I might try to be.

What will you listen to when you kill yourself?

The obvious, make a change... kill yourself s/t

>Make the best of what
Being single and sexless

I'm sure you don't like hideous my man, for boosting your confidence to talk to people I have no clue what your answer is because it's different for everybody

You at least have friends right? If you can talk to your friends you can at least talk to other people irl who share similar interests

is wrest the best songwriter in all of north american black metal?

youtube.com/watch?v=C-sBg1_4J6Q

I got tinder a week ago and got three matches. One was a bot, one ignored me, and the final one was nice but in a pity sort of way. Tinder only made me more lonely.

I think I might move really far up North, I feel like loneliness is more tolerable if you aren't surrounded by people in a city.

What's some black metal with great bass riffs? If it even exists.

The answer is Necromantia

Thanks a ton famalam, what is this site btw? Does it have tons of kvlt shit on it? How do I even find shit?

I have 2 friends and I'm really starting to doubt if the friendship goes both ways with them. I just want to insert my dick into a woman(or man, I'm that fucking desperate) before I install a sunroof in my skull.

metalarea.org/

dont doubt the russians ever again

Nagelfar I guess

3 matches in a week isn't that bad actually. Women on Tinder hold incredibly high standards, anything slightly out of their niche (picture wise or bio wise) is an immediate left swipe

>Tinder only made me more lonely
That's kind of true actually, the more you swipe with no matches, the more you lose confidence and hope in this shit.

I'll move up to the North with you user

What the fuck are you trying to imply here Discogs

If you're that desperate then just get a prostitute or get piss drunk and go to a club

what do black metal artists do to their bass drums

will do, thanks lad

deehhh you sure showed him, boss!

I was thinking of going up to the territories in Canada with all the money I can get and just see how long I can survive up there. Whether it's living in my car or actually settling down somewhere, it seems better than the depressing live I have going on now.

But this is probably just a daydreaming fantasy

is this what /nbbmn/ has become?

>pic unrelated

they use the kick pedal to play them

what do you mean?

sex is pleasurable and can feel really intimate and beautiful if you do it with someone you love but it isn't even close to being the most important thing in life and virgins put it on a ridiculous pedestal.

there are so many other things in life more fulfilling and beautiful, if sticking your dick in someone is your biggest concern before killing yourself than you really need to take a good hard look at yourself and re-examine your priorities.

as someone who has tried to kill themselves twice and ended up hospitalized and tossed in a loony bin for weeks over it, i think you need to take a step back and be honest with yourself about how bad things are before doing the most selfish thing a human being could possibly do and destroying your parents and any family who love you. unlike you i've actually experienced having to look my mother in the face after waking up in the hospital after a near fatal suicidal overdose.

buck up you fucking coward and fight to create some meaning in your life outside of "sticking your dick in something".

they sound overly trebly or something

Go to a bar. Pick up an instrument user.

youtube.com/watch?v=0WTlujZd_8w

i thought this was the 2016 BM AOTY the first time i heard it
i've heard it i don't know how many dozen times since then and i still think it's 2016 BM AOTY
so it's safe to say that it really is the 2016 BM aoty

BMH are now officially among the big boys

>tried to kill themselves twice
you obviously weren't trying very hard now were you? I'm quite confident that the way I plan to go has a quite high rate of success

they put it on a pedestal because everyone else has done it, not because its that important to them

It's not gonna be that easy, hope you know that. Your body is hardwired specifically NOT to kill itself. If you happen to fail you'll be sure to have some hideous disfigurements (I'm assuming you're going to be using a gun). Either way, if you're planning on killing yourself with anything other than a gun, you need to re-think your plan. It's just not going to happen otherwise.

Fuck you. If you've had sex then you don't deserve to feel any sad feelings you've had. You are desired and loved by others, of course you shouldn't kill yourself.

Suicide isn't selfish if it literally won't affect anyone.

and you'll die a coward and leave behind a distraught family, you narcissistic scum. if that's all you were able to gather from what i said then you clearly have the emotional maturity of a 12 year old, pussy.

y'all are starting to sound very pathetic guys

take a break from DSBM and start listening to cool drunken headbanging metal

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1pVk2bq7o
youtube.com/watch?v=I8lqiP6Ydcs
youtube.com/watch?v=wZShnMqeIP4

>le suicide is selfish meme
>le create meaning for your life meme
Try harder.

What's some /nbbmn/ approved literature? I figure Dante's Inferno would be on the list.

I haven't spoken to my family in over 3 years. Why do you faggots assume suicide is so selfish?

>f you've had sex then you don't deserve to feel any sad feelings you've had.
lmao dude, c'mon now, what are you 14 years old? as someone that's had sex literally ONE time i can tell you it was, while a highly pleasurable experience, NOT the defining moment of my life. work on yourself, get a good job, go to the gym, make some friends, build up your confidence and then you won't be such a pathetic sperg and maybe actually meet some nice girls.

or kill yourself idgaf.

Lord of the Rings obviously.

I read Germinal by Zola while listening to Paysage d'Hiver a lot. It gave me the same cold feeling I get from black metal.

George Bataille

what a pussy

Evola, the Eddas, medieval grimoires, Ted Kaczynski, "Melmoth the Wanderer"

>Fuck you. If you've had sex then you don't deserve to feel any sad feelings you've had.

get off r9k go spend some time in the forest or something, the internet is ruining you.

>tfw no bm bf

How do I into medieval grimoires?

How about "Les Chants de Maldoror"? I only know about it because it's David Tibet-core but it seems pretty kvlt to me. It's about a misanthrope.

>tfw the thread is also derailed beyond repair

What are you listening to? What do you rate it?

>Darkthrone - Under a Funeral Moon
>Best Darkthrone album: 9/10

Keep in mind I haven't read it myself but here's some of the wikipedia page:

"The work concerns the misanthropic character of Maldoror, a figure of absolute evil who is opposed to God and humanity, and has renounced conventional morality and decency. The iconoclastic imagery and tone is typically violent and macabre, and ostensibly nihilistic. Much of the imagery was borrowed from the popular gothic literature of the period, in particular Lord Byron's Manfred, Charles Maturin's Melmoth the Wanderer and Goethe's Faust. Of these figures, the latter two are particularly significant in their description of a negative and Satanic antihero who is in hostile opposition to God."

Sounds kvlt as fuck tbqh

yeah dude everything is a meme, lifes a meme, meme meme meme.

maybe if you didn't spend sun up to sun down wasting your life on a fucking computer you wouldn't be such an immature fuckwit.

I like it, but I'm not sure if I "get it" yet.

evola, lovecraft, genet

/fringe/

This.
Sex its the result of a healthy social life.

I didn't want to derail the thread, I just wanted to know what sex was like :(

What is preventing you from living a healthy social life exactly? You guys just seem utterly pathetic. Fucking spend less time on Sup Forums and make something of your life, the only thing stopping you is yourself.

bunch of random shit i've pulled up from previous threads. currently downloading this 'un

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi_CNQK61Ls

>tfw when november it gonna end soon

Who do you think you are dude. Stop trying to give life advice on a fucking black metal thread. Obviously most people here are baiting you. We get it, you've had sex, now fuck off.

>tfw I'll have to go back to listening to black metal by myself

At least with you guys, it seems like I have someone to talk to.

youtube.com/watch?v=_VWk0OYb99U

god bless the finns
truly the most kvlt country on the planet

tfw ur trying to listen to black twilight circle but you also have tinnitus

play Abscission on repeat until you do

It's alright user, November will come again.

>Obviously most people here are baiting you.
What makes you think this exactly? Because I'm not so sure they are
>Who do you think you are dude.
I'm just a dude, like everybody else. I just wanna see my fellow BM listeners succeed at life and really it's not that hard. Do you react like this every time someone has told you to get off your fat ass and make something of your life?

>fell for his bait

you need Fas first
Bread Of Bitterness above all else, the first 2 minutes of that song are perfect

nothing but black metal december

i avoided the void omnia album because i thought it was spacecore but it's actually good and there's riffs wtf

Listen to the Mare Cognitum/Aureole split.

We should just keep a /BlackMetal thread in rotation here regularly
You know what's up, Finland has the best BM bands.

It wont last. I'd contribute as much as possible but I'd give it 4-5 days before it just starts to die

There are /blackmetal/ threads that get made by what I think is the same person since it's usually the same picture. I try to post as much as I can to keep them alive, but it's hard when the only posts are people saying black metal sucks or asking for bands similar to Deafheaven. Still worth a try though.

that's what's happened in years past when it was attempted

>Finland has the best BM bands.
Not even in the top 5 countries.
They are for DM tho.

>emotional maturity
top meme

2 true