So, my sister is a raging cuntbag and kicked me out of her house

So, my sister is a raging cuntbag and kicked me out of her house.

What are some things I could do for revenge while I'm there getting my stuff?

It has to be simple and she will be watching me like a hawk.

Come on Sup Forums, help a Sup Forumsrutha out.

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkgeek.com/product/ihvg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping.

Rape her.

What the fuck is wrong with that cock

Anyone else?

>What the fuck is wrong with that cock

Let's stay on topic, guys.

Why did you live there? Why did you get kicked out?

You could be a man. Have you thought about that?

Nah, i'm with that guy. What the serious fuck is wrong with it?

if it's her house, she can do whatever the fuck she wants with it. a more pertinent question is what faggot-ass shit you pulled to get yourself kicked out?

That is the weirdest penis I've ever seen, and I've seen a few. I browse reddit regularly.

sheath enlargement

>Why did you live there?
Needed a place to live.

>Why did you get kicked out?
She says I'm a drunken slob but she's just an OCD teetotaler.

>You could be a man. Have you thought about that?

Elaborate.

Looks like a trans penis

Poop your pants inside her house while you're walking around and just let it roll down the leg all sly. When it hits the floor, give her your COPS ARE HERE face.

That thing look sick jay

>a more pertinent question is what faggot-ass shit you pulled to get yourself kicked out?

The real issue is that she's mentally imbalanced, has no friends, and thinks I'm someone I'm not.

I really want to do something that fucks with her OCD.

Your sister gave you a place to stay and kicked you out because>She says I'm a drunken slob but she's just an OCD teetotaler.

If it's her place she can do what she wants to do. And if she's calling you a drunken slob, and you're getting pissy being a brat about revenge on her kicking you out of HER place, then I would side with her on this.

Why do you need to get revenge? Just say fuck you, and walk away.

See, this guy gets it.

Drop a dead fish somewhere in the walls

Have you guys never been really angry at someone?

>teetotaler

how many of you were in the alternate timeline where teetotaler meant a raging alcoholic instead of a raging sober cunt?

I'm not really interested in this thread. I just want to know what the fuck is wrong with that penis.

>how many of you were in the alternate timeline where teetotaler meant a raging alcoholic instead of a raging sober cunt?

You okay? It's always meant raging sober cunt around here.

they slice open the top, slide a piece of silicon in or whatever and sew it up, gives you more girth and sometimes length

what the flying fuck is wrong with that dick

Ur mom

Guys, guys, enough with the questions about my dick.

check'd

he had some retard surgery to make it thicker and they had to transplant skin around it.

bait

MODS MODS MODS

OP here.

I was thinking about releasing mice in her basement.

More suggestions like this, please.

Dude you should replace all of the books in her house with copies of Mein Kampf

Autismo faggot

>Dude you should replace all of the books in her house with copies of Mein Kampf

That seems difficult with her following me around.

Buy a fish, still alive, bring it with you, put it in a bowl, drop said bowl in her house, fish, water, and glass goes everywhere, walk out.

Retard

>Autismo faggot

I suspect that she actually is on the spectrum.

kill yourself,that'll show her

Kill yourself

Possibly the most disgusting looking dick on this planet. It looks like asscheek grafted on. Probably not from penile enlargement surgery if OP is getting kicked out of his sisters house for being a raging scumbucket. It's probably from an injury to the dick sustained while in an alcoholic stupor one night.

Tip for OP stop biting the hands feeding you and be greatful your sister helped out at all. Sucks you're too much of a scummer to respect her wishes while you're taking shelter under the roof she owns or pays for, not you.

You're dumb and don't deserve revenge.

What the fuck is wrong with your cock you deformed piece of fucking shite .

I mean you.

that's probably why he got kicked out. he keeps injecting stuff into it and running to show his sister.

OP here.

Paging some oldfag to come in with some decent ideas.

You moralfags need not continue your crusade.

Well, have you ever considered that maybe you're the one with the problem? She called you a drunken slob. Maybe you are. Pick up after yourself, be a man, find yourself a job, quit being such a whiny little brat, get your own place, and quit fucking relying on other people. This should be a wakeup call for you, OP. Get your shit together. Society looks down on people like you. You're not entitled to shit in this world, you fucking child. Can't wait for the new fuehrer to rid this country of you moochers.

Eat a dick, bitch.

It's a "woman to man" post op transexual.

Strong words coming from the literal gum under the shoe of society.

Yes, but not because someone was giving me something for free and then stopped. If someone does you a favor, be fucking grateful for it and when it ends, thank them and walk away.

You don't have a right to free shit. His sister doesn't even have to give a reason.

>Strong words coming from the literal gum under the shoe of society.

Strong words coming from somebody who thinks they know me based on a couple of posts on an Vietnamese Ice-Fishing Imageboard.

I'm actually a respected medical professional and I was doing her a favor by paying rent that she desperately needed.

So dick, eat you yes.

Be a fucking man and take care of your own shit you god damn nigger.

Your dick looks like a mini crescent dog .

Gentlemen, I wasn't taking advantage of the poor girl.

She liked having me around at first, but when I wouldn't live my life the way she lives hers she freaked out.

She's the autistic one who's acting insane.

If you are even asking this question, she probably has plenty of reasons for kicking you out. Why make yourself worse than you are already. Just leave.

Double decker her toilet

Fuck, guys.

What happened.

Sup Forums used to be good at stuff like this.

Its her fucking house. She can be as insane as she likes. She can require you to wear a latex dress if she wants. She's sane enough to own a house, which is a level above your faggot ass. That's what you don't seem to get. Go fuck off and thank her for her hospitality.

>respected medical professional
>didn't have a place to live
Ok, pal. Selling "medical marijuana" to "patients" doesn't count.

Sup Forums used to have good reasons. You're just some autist faggot that wants to live like a slob on your sisters dime.

Eat like $40 worth of shit from taco bell through the day. Hit her house at the onset of your ungodly bowel activities. Literally destroy her porcelain chair.

>respected medical professional
>didn't have a place to live

What is a travel nurse?

John Bobbitt?

The equivalent of a CNA fresh out of high school.

I don't know what a travel nurse is. Do you jack off old men for money?

That will work but make sure you leave a couple of loaves of bread.

You could also release thousands of adult crickets. Your local pet store has them for feeding reptiles and can order boxes of 1000+

See, you guys get it.

Thank you.

Have some tits.

It's possible that she is a crazy bitch, but if so you should just feel sorry for her. the fact that you want to do something shitty to her tells us that you are definitely a crazy bitch, whether she is or not. Probably you both are. it tends to run in families. Get help and don't worry about her.

Get a can of expanding foam with a long tube on it and put it down her toilet. Give a quick squirt as far down the drain as possible and leave it.

Welp, if she has a garden hose, wait til she is out and route it into a window and turn it on.

That isn't funny! My mother was a reptile and amphibian freak and I remember those damn things getting loose all the time

Damn that sounds like an expensive fix, yo!

Nothing.

Ball bearings -> garbage disposal.

Old school penis enlargement surgery

Shove pizza crust up your butt.

Find an inconspicuous spot to leave a bunch of frozen squid. Will take a few days to go from frozen to fucking stinky.

Very good, but I don't want it traced back to me and if her in-sink-er-ator blows up right after I've been there she's gonna know it's me.

You sound like a faggot that just wants to blame others for your own problems. Lying to make yourself feel better about what a piece of shit you are.

I was in that one. They teeter tottered like a see-saw because they were always drunk

Release mice in her kitchen

Locate external cable utilities box. Cut things.

>You sound like a faggot that just wants to blame others for your own problems.

I blame you.

This will work for sure. Or a pine cone.

Burn her house down 6 months from now so it's not obvious that you did it out of anger.

Nah, Somewhere discreet with a HUGE food supply, like 4 loaves of bread... there will be MANY mice.

>Burn her house down 6 months from now so it's not obvious that you did it out of anger.

You win this thread.

Does she have a garden? Diesel Fuel does wonder for plants. Oh... wait no.. i mean it kills them and anything else you plant there.

You can write words on lawns with it too.

thinkgeek.com/product/ihvg/

5 of these hidden VERY carefully.

Wear gloves.

Thank you.

Very helpful.

OP, you're a fucking sad tosser and should be happy you were allowed to live there at all.
Learn to take care of yourself you parasitic cunt.

Also, anyone thinking that is OP's cock is a complete moron.

Dude we did this at our school. It took MONTHS for the stink to de-stinkify

Top off the hand soap in her bathroom with piss, if she keeps towels in there, wipe your ass with second from top

Get a job sir!

Pour some brake fluid on her car too.