Is Quidditch a sport?

Is Quidditch a sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/is-quidditch-the-first-ever-lgbtq-inclusive-game-to-change-sports-forever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No more so than soccer.

Please tell me this isn't a thing.

Is being retarded a sport?
>Boateng says it is

>supporting a quidditch team
>is a muggle

vice.com/read/is-quidditch-the-first-ever-lgbtq-inclusive-game-to-change-sports-forever

Yes, and you cis white scum should embrace it and embrace tolerance and progress like quidditch has done with the LGBTTTIHTBDBZKJJQRST community.

>I rate Krum

wtf i hate sports now

what did they mean by this

what part of hogwarts are you from lads?

>Running around holding a stick between their legs

t. Jose Barboza

I saw a college tournament going on a few years ago on my alma maters common grounds. I got to say, it was more intense than I expected. If they took those fucking brooms out from between their legs it could almost be taken seriously.

Also for those curious, they put some guy in a yellow uniform and had him go hide somewhere in the town as the snitch,

daily reminder that if you didn't get sorted into slytherin or gryffindor your childhood was a mistake

My alma mater is one of the greatest teams in Quidditch history, so yes it's a real sport.

Dildoriding isn't a sport

we can all agree that hufflepuff is the SJW house

It would actually be okay if they didn't fucking hold brooms between their legs like fuck

There need to be more meme multi-ball sports with tons of ways of scoring. Just because they'd be nightmares to view on TV doesn't mean they wouldn't be great.

>not wanting to be all around intelligent and alpha Ravenclaw

Take your meme houses somewhere else

what the fu ck

Hupplepuff is the DUDE WEED house

No, Hufflepuff are normies.

Why not do it without the broomsticks?

huffepuff is the guys who would skip class and hang around the woods

Please think before you post

>haiti

I'm not enough of a nerd to tell if this is fictional or not.

>Random African countries
>Fucking Liechtenstein

>Japan

Didn't expect that 2bh

how do you illegally catch the snitch

How can African countries even afford the equipment? Not like that can just kick a tattered ball around

norway got rekt by bulgaria

takes more skill with broomsticks

It's literally just a ball, some hoops, and a broom. You could probably even just put a stick between your legs.

It's 4 balls, 12 Brooms, 3 hoops, and a referee you colonistic shitlord

dude african witches are fucking loaded, why do you think they're getting lynched down there all the time?

Nigeria and Chad aren't exactly Somalia-tier. they're passable countries.

Gryffindor are quite obviously the normies. Hufflepuff is for the potheads and weirdos who aren't smart enough for Ravenclaw but aren't dumb enough to get sent off to the special wizardry development vocational school on the east end of london

Drop the brooms and replace with mopeds / dirtbikes and add a golden snitch dragged about on a thread by a quad drone and I'd call it a sport.

I feel like it would be completely fine as a legitimate sport if they got rid of the faggot broomsticks and took it seriously

>those stupid scores
Reminder to never let women invent sports.

It feels like so much could go wrong with those sticks between the legs

Oh and get rid of catching the snitch, because that's retarded

>remove running and replace it with a small motorized vehicle and I'd call it a sport
>flag

Honestly it would be fine as a small little sport if they didn't have to stick poles inbetween their legs, they can just make a rule that says you can only use one hand.

It's not actual African countries. It's black uni students claiming to have ancestors from the countries

wtf is this shit?

>mfw as technology advances playing this game properly is a possibility
>mfw harry potter fans start dieing in fiery aerial collisions

what's the purpose of the brooms

My university had a top ranked team for a while. Team is full of cross country runners and non athletes

>In the International Quidditch Association's rulebook, there's a huge section dedicated to explaining preferred pronouns and the terminology surrounding gender identity. Take the "four maximum gender" rule. Each team is allowed to have a maximum of four players (not including the seeker) who identify as the same gender in active play on the field. As a new sport, it's literally founded on the idea of being a safe, inclusive space.

Holy shit leftists are such loons

>field a team full of guys
>tell all but 4 of them to identify as whatever the fuck
>dominate

This

>remain neutral war after war
>stockpile stolen art and gold
>most stable economy in central europe
>"ve know nossink"

so it's just handball, then

Haha that's so stupid. Also that's a faggot thing, not a leftist thing.
>As a new sport, it's literally founded on the idea of being a safe, inclusive space.
It literally isn't. You can't play with someone who identifies as the same gender as you, you can do that in most sports (as the gender you identify with doesn't matter, it's your sex that does). That's racist.

Leftist are faggots
I assure you the fruitcakes in charge of this aren't masculine Republican men

Reminder that you and the Brits are the new mountain jews.
I doubt it will anage to stabilize your economies though.