Why do people even like onision...

Why do people even like onision? he wants people to respect his opinons yet he shits on everyone else's sometimes he doesn't even acknowledge them.... Idk how people can take him serious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY
youtube.com/watch?v=ftjxzhr7Pq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a manipulative cunt

Raid?

YouTube is shit tier opinions all round. I don't know who this onionson is but you're both faggots

Also he's a big hypocrite feminist cuck

He has his better moments.

Not a lot, maybe none at all...y'know what? Fuck that guy. I'm not gonna defend him.

Didn't we just do one on him? We really ought to have some variety.

He's basically a feminist and he tries to be savage and tell people off but it doesn't suit him cuz you can tell it's all an act. You can tell he's emotionally weak

In 2009, he uploaded this video. He has been coasting off of this video's popularity ever since.

youtube.com/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY

That shit got 48 million views... This makes me physically ill for reasons I can't quite explain

Yeah. But he's not even a feminist tho. All he does is talk about how much better girls are than boys in order to get teenage poon.

You're telling me that's not what a male feminist is?

To prove that he is coasting off of that video's popularity: It is one of only 2 videos on his channel that has more than 10 million views.

Oh, and here is a funny parody that PMRants made of him.
youtube.com/watch?v=ftjxzhr7Pq4

I literally cant stand her videos man
Theres to many cuts and quick pauses and he fucking talks fast af

The only video i liked from him was when he was dissing that faggot leafy

Idk I guess what I'm saying is that he could at least not sound so stupid. Like he could talk about actual problems instead of just saying "hurr durr woman make baby. Wow woman much stronger then gross dude ew"

So basically he adopts Sup Forums's way of dealing with opinions?

We don't want people to respect our opinions, faggot. We know we're trash

Both him and Ray Comfort are famous because of bananas. Coincidence? Yes. But it's funny to note that.

But does Sup Forums know they're trash?

Only we aren't sensitive faggots demanding for people to think the same way we do

Oh fuck. Good point

tumblr

pollack here. we only know which are wrong