How do you think the next world cup will be like?

How do you think the next world cup will be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

ultra.zone/2018-FIFA-World-Cup-qualification-UEFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

germanywinslol

>Mexico
hehe

I will tell you exactly what happens:

Russia wins it all.

argentina is not going to the world cup unless messi returns

We have Spain in the Qualyfing group, and one of us will go to the Playoff. I think there's really the risk that we won't make it to the WC this time

First time I simulated the qualifiers, it actually ended with Italy vs France in one of the playoffs. I made Italy go through but I lost that somewhere and had to start all over again, only takes about 10-15 minutes to do it all anyway.

Do you have a link?

UEFA WC qualification groups (best two NT's)

A: France, Netherlands
B: Portugal, Switzerland
C: Germany, Czechia
D: Wales, Ireland
E: Denmark, Poland
F: England, Slovakia
G: Italy, Spain
H: Belgium, Bosnia
I: Croatia, Iceland

Sigh.

well i don't think we will be in it
i've only seen one ec/wc with us in it, feels bad man.

so, no wales, and no iceland, but belgium and poland?
Doubt it.

already confirmed for returning.

[spoiler]did it all on a notepad 2bh[/spoiler]

UEFA is going mad with the seedings.....Group A and G are fucking pathetic, they should want the better 13-14 teams (i don't remember) to pass through, and instead we'll choke each other and shitty meme teams like fucking Slovakia or Ireland will have better chances to pass

Not entirely actually, how could I forget it. I used this ultra.zone/2018-FIFA-World-Cup-qualification-UEFA
Don't let it simulate for you though, it'll basically give you San Marino literally beating Germany. Get the first score that comes to your head and it'll still be far better than it.

Will the map become more DIVERSE, Sup Forums?

i'm willing to bet $500 on chile this year.
i can feel it in my bones.

Yes, Nigeria will win the title, right after China and USA :^)

People thinking Bosnia will get the 2nd spot over us has me terrified.

You might be onto something there

Only new ones that could win in 2018 are Chile, Belgium and maybe Portugal and the Netherlands.

Mahrez and the lads will win one for Allah

I feel like half of these teams were in the same groups in the last world cup

ICELAND
C
E
L
A
N
D

well if we actually get an actually capable and good coach then we might go far, we have some great players and a great generation coming up including pjaca, halilovic, rog, coric etc.

That's because they were, even though the draw was completely random after I organized the pots. It'd be the 3rd time in a row Ghana and Germany plays in the same group even.

Bosnia always has to face belgium, argentina and portugal

>Mexico and USA will win CONCACAF perhaps with Costa Rica joining them (Mexico will get to 1/8 and USA will lose against a mediocre team then announce once again that they don't like """"soccer"""")
>Japan and Australia will be there too to prove that Asian confederation is still the second worst
>Chile and Colombia will be the best South American teams
>Germany will be the best European team
>at least one "top class" team will end the cup on the group stage, possibly more than one
>Russia will have the support of the refs like it's 2002
>everybody will laugh at England
>it may be the last WC for many famous divas who will all fail to deliver once again (as they deserve)

I support this.

this 2bh :^)

And Greece. 2-3 times in qualifying.

This is so accurate it hurts

I'll just add

>some meme Eastern European country will have a very impressive first match and immediately become 'muh black horse' only to slowly dwindle into a joke

What happened to Belgium btw?
They fucking sucked 2009, they lost 4-2 against Bosnia and now they hit the quarter finals, playing really well (Wales is an exception though).

I am not a big fan of soccer, I have just watched a few games (Underdogs is what makes me like sports)

If Ukraine qualifies, I can see them being that meme team. They have quite a few decent young players.

Notice how much of the Belgian team is under 25 years old.
Most of those who aren't got to their prime late, such as Mertens and Fellaini.

That probably explains it, huge improvement since last time I watched Belgium play. (Seen all of their matches in this year's eurocup).

Australia will get out of the groups then lose.

Thanks to advancement in training and the system which seeks out new talents we will see more balanced teams in the future not the same 8 or so teams winning medals over and over. Give it 5 to 10 years. Last two tournaments already generated more upsets than previous ones.

Where is Portugal idiota

Playoffs :^)

Out of all of the teams that haven't won one i reckon Chile are the favourites to win one.

how much is the NT followed in Norway?

Just keep fucking Ghana away

The Czech are pretty bad.

>probably going to be put in a group of death again

ITS NOT FAIR

it's all setting up to be the messi redemption cup
chile will probably not be this good in two years
i'll say messi vs somebody in the finals with messi winning

Dubs and old man Robben will bring her home in 2018

>group A
>group G
>group F

as5pa1n paying FIFA for a easy match up
Krautmany buying another championship
1tal1 doing the same shit

>Robben and Van Persie were born the same year and will be grandpas in 2018

Who will replace them?

I agree with this sentiment

>messi winning
NO.

At this moment...nobody. Dutch football is entering the dark ages now. Youth is simply just not good enough.
The irony of it all is that Matthias Sammer studied the Ajax youth academy around 2004 to see how the German youth could be improved. They took it, perfected it, and are now reaping, while we stand here still clinging to muh possession and muh positional game. Van Gaal and Van Marwijk knew that a pragmatic aproach would bring better succes but both we're demonised by the press and the likes of Cruijff because of it.

> implying that Hamez in super saiyan will not be in WC

eh, this is what I got in the end, actually wasted an hour on simulating the qualifiers, looks good tho

>What kind of haircut do you want?
>J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J
>Say no more

I wish we faced England in some WC again, memes would be great