Nobody is matching with me on tinder. How fucking ugly am I guys, be honest. Pic related

Nobody is matching with me on tinder. How fucking ugly am I guys, be honest. Pic related

Wouldn't say you are ugly. You kind of look like Kacey Affleck from that angle. I'd recommend shaving everything except for your mustache and chin. Maybe even throw in a new haircut. You would look good with an undercut, start growing out the top and shave the sides.

Maybe tinder is broken. I have this problem all the time

you you look like a 14y old with a glued on fuzz beard.. otherwise ok, but too young to date

i'd fuck you if you shaved that off
post dick pic

9/10, I'd hold you down, rail your ass prone, and cum inside until the onset of complete physical exhaustion

/thread

Lol thanks, maybe I'll look better if I grow it more?
Thank you man I'll look into that cut

you're a decent 6-7, pretty average overall, but certainly not ugly. That facial hair has to go though, it looks awful. You need to accept the fact that you'll never grow a decent beard or stache.

You should wear a fedora and grow a neckbeard, make sure you put in your profile that your an atheist. likes mlp, and has a sword collection. You'll need an umbrella because it will be raining pussy and dogs.

This is my first time growing out my hair and face, hopefully it thickens up. What can I do to get above average? And thanks I didn't think I was even close to average

a fair warning: not human pussy but horse pussy

But even a tranny wouldn't match with me

OP, you misspelled grinder
>B-cuz yur a phagit

i'd honestly abandon the whole beard thing. It just doesn't work for some guys, and you appear to be one of them. Don't worry, Che Guevara couldn't grow a decent one either. If you must, you're gonna have to stick with having shit pube hair face for 3 months or so before anything decent appears

You're not a bad looking guy, maybe it's your bio?

I haven't got a match in awhile myself mainly seeing nsafinder and nsachill bots last time I got a match I said hi she never replied back

Ok thanks really. So I should either deal with my shit pubes or cut it.. Think I'll be better looking then?

swipe right on anything

femanon here
shave you dope. you're attractive, but that beard doesn't work on you.

shave that creepy flesh colored beard. Wait till you're older to grow it out and it might be darker.

Maybe. Feel free to tell me if it's stupid, here it is:
I love weird. Love to write ... Sometimes I pretend I'm an artist too. Explore. I ride the bike a lot, run a ton, and also play golf. Aspiring actor, hoping to move to L.A. And hollyyyywoood (and the beach) Looking for a partner in crime to chill, hangout with and down to explore places / laugh.

That's it. Just kinda describes me.

Thanks a lot.. Think if I just grow it out I'll be better off?

yeah, i'd go clean shaven. You should focus on getting a reg fuck buddy before trying anything with your look that you're unsure of. Haircut is ok, but, i know it's a meme, but honestly think about an undercut, aka, the maklamore. You have a longer head, and that cut works better for those proportions.

Hmmmm

That's what I'm doing haha, even on 1/10 land whales ... Gets hella sad when even they don't match with you like bruh

Thanks very much. Like I said this is my first time growing it out, but yeah a fuck buddy would be way better than longer hair. I just don't want to look younger because some anons already pointed I look young as it is. My European genes for ya

the shit beard will actually make you look younger. You'll look like a highschooler who just learned that hair grows out of your face with a beard like that.

Where did I go wrong with matches?

Guys, just added that I'm 6'2" in my bio and finally got a single match ... is this legit or

good advice from Spencer Pratt

Oh shit gotcha.. Guess I gotta shave it then

well, you're clearly a fat, ugly looser, so that might be the first place you went wrong

Op here, Just matched with this girl... First I've ever got in months. Her bio is hella weird. I told her it was hella lit tho

>2016 being this
>Edgy

More of her bio. She seems like a dream girl wtf

Trannies are picky whores with high standards, mostly ugly on the inside but there are certainly exceptions to the rule. I'd spoon you tenderly after breeding you raw though, definitely bf material

she looks like a freak and you'll get your dick wet. It'll at least be interesting. Don't expect anything long term out of it though

>asking why no girls like you when the answer is so obvious

Go for it, whats the worst that can happen?

I'd dress up as a girl and ride your dick OP!

That's what I thought. I sent her this, no response
No shit? Thought they were desperate

desperate? 95% of Sup Forumsetas would do anything to fuck a trap

Wait I think my tinder might be broken.
I just liked like 300 girls at least and now it's just repeating the same girls to me

This is what happens to me so..

I think that happens if they swiped left on you so you match them again to see if they switch their minds

Happens to me sometimes

Holy shit got a match. She's on the heavy side tho, what do Sup Forums? Get me laid by a big bitch

Are you better looking then me would you say? How'd you get matches and responses

N o

"Hey what's up, I like your profile, how's it going?"
Charge your phone OP or it wont be "hella lit anymore".

Accept no compromises, only a tranny will do!

Fuck what do I'm a lonely virgin faggot guide me bros

Idunno

This is me though

Shave all of your facial haor off, every day. Get a haircut that a famous hot male celebrity has. Make sure it's a pretty boy celebrity with a normal haircut. Wear only very generic clothing. If it's a little tight, good.

Never, ever fuck a fatty, unless you want attractive women to avoid you forever.

Do something with the dog filter

Chicks dig that

You look beautiful in your profile pics, what nationality are you from?

you look 12

Be confident OP. you have upper hand than her. You got this.

go be a faggot somewhere else

Check this out
Just got matched with her

If my first message goes well ill show you

I do but I get women so I am not complaining

Just take better pictures of yourself OP, or have your mom take them for you

>stuff

kek

Bruh, you gotta give her time to reply.

It's this easy

I guess I got a date now

Remember, wait till the third date, then you can do >gif related

Great job OP

what the fuck you look like me

Say "I would fuck your skinny pussy"

You realize tinder is just a hookup site and a date just means fucking her at either one of your places and never speaking to each other again, right?

Yeah. And?
I am not looking for a relationship.