Daily reminder that Seth "DUDE WEED LMAO" Rogen is helming The Preacher show and he made Jesse Custer a hipster faggot...

Daily reminder that Seth "DUDE WEED LMAO" Rogen is helming The Preacher show and he made Jesse Custer a hipster faggot with a crew cut.

Two more weeks boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/preacher/apparently-preacher-is-looking-to-cast-an-african-american-actress-as-a115167
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Additional reminder that he is currently developing a television adaptation of The Boys for Cinemax.

Oh FUCK ME.

COME ON.

NO.

Daily reminder Seth "DUDE WEED LMAO" Rogen made Tulip O'Hare black.

He looks nothing like Jesse lol did they even try.

Was this intentional or did she just happen to capture the character? I somehow find the latter unbelievable for some reason.

fuck off comic nerd the show will be better and more diverse representation of life and the story

>making Preacher on a network where you literally can't say fuck or show any nudity
>making Preacher when it isn't the 90s anymore

I seriously hope none of you guys do this

Next up: The Invisibles

Wow, both of those actors are in the new Warcraft™ movie!

it's already happening user, what do you mean?

Look on the bright side at lease it's not not AMC. But it's still Jew Rogen so there really is no bright side.

I like Ruth Nega but Tulip's backstory dosen't fit a black girl at all.

Reminder

>no Saint Of Killers
>Genesis is now an alien

And no Starr either, right?

Nope. It sounds like the whole series will take place in Annville. Jesse's congregation is confirmed not to die.

Tulips story will be changed and ruined now to suit a black girl. Never mind that Jesse actually had black girlfriend, have to make them both black so he's more progressive. This is probably going to be the worst comic book adaptation ever created. Fuck Seth.

Skin color doesn't matter if you're white. It's all about diversity for no reason, user.

Wait so what's point of even doing this and calling it Preacher? Why not just make a whole new story then?

>heard about a Preacher TV show
>sorta thinking this might be cool
>didn't know there is no Saint of Killers or Starr

fucking dropped

comicbookmovie.com/preacher/apparently-preacher-is-looking-to-cast-an-african-american-actress-as-a115167

They wanted her black from the get go. They wanted to ruin her character and Jesse's by proxy, before they even started this shit show.

What in the actual fuck is wrong with these fucks.

Is God even in it?

Preacher was complete shit anyway senpai

t. butthurt Catholic

Worried about this too tbqh.

I'm hoping they are just saving the reveal

projecting like fuck

at least it's not more capeshit.

>The Boys
>not black summer or supergod
>not American gods
At least WEED JEW can't ruin it.