So my gf and I are packing to go to NYC for a visit. Anything we should plan to do there?

So my gf and I are packing to go to NYC for a visit. Anything we should plan to do there?

Times Square

> Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at(...).png
> gf

post more feet and you will receive your answer.

go bar hopping everything stays open late as fuck

Get raped by some niggers.

Visit the World Trade Center. 86th floor has a great view

Yeah, it'd be great if you don't stop in middle of the sidewalk to take picture.

knock over the card stand

Watch out for niggers. They'll get ya Everytime. Make sure u don't ur let girl out of ur sight, the blacks enjoy rapping and mugging. Niggers gon nig

stay in the tourist areas you fucking tourist

Do you think niggers would be into her though?

Start on 5th ave. The upper east side maybe around 96th street. As you go down 5th you can see many nice museums including The Met. You can also stop into nice parts of central park and see sail some RC sailboats. by the time you get to the 59th street you can see on of the Apple Cubes.

Then take a trip to Governors island and spend the day there. have fun

crack's a hell of a drug

Very good possibility.

Mainstreet Broadway. Its called DIVE BAR, google map it. Prerry dope and not very exoensive especially for Manhattan.

Also, here's a legit tip OP. If you don't wanna pay the 20 bucks per ticket to actually go to the Statue of Liberty, you can take the Staten Island ferry and get a good view of lower Manhattan/the Statue. Plus you can booze on the boat if you want. About 20 minutes each way (you'll probably get back on right away, ain't shit on Staten Island).

Don't know how long you're staying, but if you're already down there for the Freedom tower or some shit, and you're trying to save cash, might be worth it.

PROTIP: SI ferry is free, don't get scammed into paying 100 bucks a ticket for a free boat. In fact, don't scammed at all when you're in NYC.

Just came from there and realize theres a lennon tribute in central park that nobody told me. also, nice girl op

And walk the whole broadway at night

your gf looks like she's only about 4 feet tall

Yeah

She very small

Have you slept together yet?

Dont go to empire state building, go to the freedom tower instead. Way better views, and less gross and crowded. Also, beware of niggers

Pedicure

If you like Japanese food then check out Udon West on Saint Marks street (Astor Place). It's a little hole in the wall that is affordable and tastes so fucking good. The place is run by actual Japanese expats that know what they're doing. It's to die for. There are also a lot of other Japanese places on that block.
It's a little grungy, but it's a lot cleaner than it used to be.

NYC resident here. Avoid ground zero during the day its over crowded as shit. If you like yourselves some pizza and dont mind traveling a bit I'd recommend a spot in staten island right by the ferry. Its one of the good ones.

Check out a show at an Upright Citizen`s Brigade theatre. Cheap tickets and funny shit.

How old?

you can have sex wife my wife and me while we're there visiting this weekend.