What does /b think about pegging? Is it "gay"? Would you say it´s normal? Does it make a guy less "masculine"? Also...

What does /b think about pegging? Is it "gay"? Would you say it´s normal? Does it make a guy less "masculine"? Also, if you have any experience. Share it with us!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FOwQeiYd0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I let my girlfriend peg me occasionally.

She digs it, i dig it. It's whatever.

>is being fucked in the ass gay?
Yes. It's very gay.

not gay. technically straight, but is the faggiest thing to do

you're a faggot if you do this

Thanks for actually being serious about this matter. I´ve tried to discuss it with people, and they just scream out "gay" and "fucking retarded"

Why is it "gay"? When it obvious that girls can enjoy it? Why can´t guys?

nigga you can get fucked in the ass as long as you like, it doesn't make a difference to us. Thing is, it's gay. You may find confort in knowing some other faggots also enjoy it, but it doesn't make it less gay.
Just embrace your faggotness and be done with it, you fucking wuss.

It isn't gay, but op is still a faggot

fucking faggot ass op

i didn't say it was gay.

you're just a faggot

If you wanna et fucked in the ass mine as well just let some dude fuck your ass.

Its gay.

Its gay as fuck. If you want it in your ass but you're too pussy to ask a guy, you're an even bigger pussy than an actual faggot.

samefag here

OP, being gay is being fucked by a guy

being a faggot means being similar to gay but isn't gay. you're a fucking faggot because you do gay things that are too low to be considered gay

nah man there's nothing gay about buttstuff, its just what you're into so dont worry about it. if you want a girl to bang you then go for it. only gay if its a dude.

Not gay, if she enjoys it and you enjoy it, go for it son.

My wife used to love it, we got over it and now it is a rare occurence and we try other shit in place.

I don't enjoy the thought of being fucked but the feeling is good and seeing her thrust makes me diamonds, but I dislike the idea of anyone else doing it

Yeah, it's like getting a dildo inside your ass. Is it gay? Well, technically no, but it's faggot as fuck.

If OP was being fucked by a dude, he would be gay. However, it's by a chick, so he's just a faggot.

Still, to me it's like 50 Shades of Gay, and OP is definatly in one of them.

Is sucking a dick gay?

>fucked by a dude, he would be gay. However, it's by a chick, so he's just a faggot
I don't know if you're stupid or a mastermind..

the man G point is in the ass so is not gay

its not gay if you suck your best friends dick

yes, that's actually gay regardless of "feminine penis" or whatever faggot dick you suck.
if it's a dildo, that's just being a fag

Whether the dick is real or fake, if there is a second one involved in the act, even if it has been surgically changed into a different shape, you are most certainly gay.

There isn't anything wrong with it. I want to try it eventually, when I get a girlfriend. If it makes me gay, who gives a shit? If it's faggy, who gives a shit? Honestly, OP, like what you like and other people can fuck off.

looks like OP isnt the only faggot here today

Well my mom says I'm smart so there's that.

What if its "mans best friend's" dick?

this is what I wanted to hear! yeah I love it, my gf loves to do it, since I am very submissive and she is quite the opposite. I wouldn´t call myself gay, since I have never looked at guys like that. Neither with dicks. I don´t even like traps. What I do like, is a girl with a strapon ready to punish me :)

This is in fact NOT gay anons. Liking the feeling of having your anal cavity only gay if its a mans penis. If you let another man fuck you in the ass, thats gay af. If its just a rubber toy being inserted with a female on the other end, that is not gay.

Sounds gay. Yoy're gay. Fag

yea i drip just thinking about my gfmanipulating me into doing it like if shes paying my tuition or using it as a payment for like rent and then she pushes the deal like lwts her friemds film or join in amd then shows me film later and like she let a guy fuck me w out permission. yea

What the fuck you say nigga

My wife lucks, fingers, and plugs, and puts vibrators on my ass. It feels fucking awesome. I have no interest in men. So no, I wouldn't say it's gay.

i said yea i drip just thinking about my gfmanipulating me into doing it like if shes paying my tuition or using it as a payment for like rent and then she pushes the deal like lwts her friemds film or join in amd then shows me film later and like she let a guy fuck me w out permission. yea"

>Is it "gay"?
no, it's a gateway to taking cock though.
>Would you say it´s normal?
yes, for homos
>Does it make a guy less "masculine"?
yes.

>experience. Share it with us!
my sis pegged her bf, tried to talk me into fucking him. I said I would, but only after I fucked her.
life's been awesome lately.

I let my girlfriend rim me and finger my ass. We have a butt plug tail and I fuck her like a dog. And piss on her afterwards. Its alright.

Fucking faggots on my Sup Forums

You have no proof the birth control pills caused this.

gay

there's nothing gay about a brojob

Now I'm not a submissive like this, but I think it would be fun to try it. As long as you like it and she does too, I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I also want to try BDSM and other stuff, like blood play.

And I think that's great for you, really. I'm glad you're happy.

had a brojob back in ''05

I have a serious man ass fetish and I have used a vibrator in my husbands ass, it turns me on so fucking much and makes me cum so hard. It doesnt make him gay, also mans prostate is the equivalent to the woman's gspot so yes it does feel good to him, so what!

youtube.com/watch?v=7FOwQeiYd0U

Dude, Sup Forums is a place for faggots and faggot-kind. If you're on Sup Forums, you're a faggot. Get learned.

Only gay if you do it with a dude or fantasize about it being a dude. Men have prostates. Prostates can be stimulated through the anus. Something being inserted in the anus gives more pleasure to men than to women.

Holy shit.

Thanks for being a good person! Appreciated. It´like you know what my life has been like lately. Thanks man, you cheered me up!

Tell me moar, need a good cum

Whatever makes you sleep at night, faggot.

Honestly, if it makes you feel good, do it. Gay? Only if you're being fucked by a dude or fantasizing about a dude while doing it. Normal? No. Less Masculine? Depends the situation you do it in. She's dominating you? then yeah. You're forcing her to give you a prostate massage? Then no.

Sometimes let my wife peg me, when I'm in the mood for it. Turns her on like nothing else. We dont roleplay while doing it. It feels good for me and she likes how pressing my prostate makes my cock jump and eventually cum buckets. (Seriously, if you haven't had a prostate stimulation enhanced orgasm, you are fucking missing out)

No problem, man. Life sucks and I just think people need to be decent to each other.

best post in thread

its emasculating, thats why its hot for me

Me and my partner do it occasionally. As for of its gay or not? I don't really care, we
enjoy it because it feels good and is with the women I love. I dont do it with other women or men.

Poor child doesn't know biology.

You should deal with your self loathing....
kill yourself.

its pretty gay. you're a faggot for asking

last time i chcked homosexuality was male + male therefore male + female + plastic male toy = 13.39% gay

>not the other faggot but
how is biology in conflict with you being a faggot?

Elaborate more on your sister, did you fuck her yrt?

Wouldnt really say it's gay unless youre thinking about a guy doing it instead of a girl

Very good argument. Very good.

seems legit

That's the same as saying wanna get a blowjob may as Well let a guy do it. Or fuck a chick may as Well fuck a guy. Are you mental or in denial?

Either the gayest straight thing possible or you're bi

How is it any more gay than getting head or a handjob from a chick? Those are both actions gay dudes do to eachother, but we're not talking about two dudes. 1 man 1 woman.

I'll peg you with my dick OP.

Wont an hero. dont know how to deal with it.

why do you even care, just do it