How does it feel to not be fat? As a person who's been fat for all his life (20+ years)...

How does it feel to not be fat? As a person who's been fat for all his life (20+ years), I wonder how it feels to be skinny or just not fat

Light as a fart

feels good man

like bags of sand

Im too much skinny and it's not pleasant either.

its great...

wouldnt trade it, except for food, maybe...

for about two years i managed it
you dont even realize how bad you feel right now
its odd how many constant aches and pains you feel every day you have just trained yourself to ignore
you also just feel better in general. your system is less strained
i would suggest losing weight even if you have to go to extremes
myself i lost someone and since ive always struggled with weight i just let myself go again as a way of coping. feels horrible seeing myself in the meal and getting even more depressed

as someone whos been both. literally everything is better skinny, name one thing and itd better as skinny.

>playing with your belly fat like its molded jelly
>playing your gut like a drum
> pushing your manboobs together to look like busty cleavage in the mirror and you giggle softy to yourself

kek

You have a cute personality

I still feel like shit

I can fit into tight areas with relative ease.
How does it feel to be fat? I've always been somewhat underweight myself

That does sound pretty fun to do.

Like your life might actually matter

I've always wondered about that as well.

I want to gain weight and I swear its fucking impossible

Feels good man

How much do you want to gain?

I don't know, I never been fat, so I don't have a good comparison. Is being fat as clumsy as I imagine, I sort of feel like being skinny gives me a lot of room to maneuver around.

I'm fairly underweight with a dangerously low body fat percentage. I hope to change that though.

>be me
>be fat your whole childhood
>get bullied since the third grade
>even after the i went on a new school after elementary level was getting bullied again
>loose 40 pounds over holidays by almost stop eating and do shitloads of exercises that fucked up my heart for 2 years
>nobody punched, hated or bothered me in any way afterwards
>started hating people for the fact they are like that

Loosing weight seemed like the final option to avoid bullying and it helped me out but do you really wanna change yourself for other people ? I would not do it again for this reason, it needed a load of medical help and training to get over the problems I got by the fast loose of weight. As long as you are happy stay that way.

at least fat fucks are acceptable in america. im skinny but feel like a drug addict meth head because im not 50 lbs overweight like everyone else.

i'm not skinny but i'm not fat either.

but not being overweight feels really good.

your feet and knees aren't sore all the time. You wear a nice fitting shirt and it doesn't feel awkward.

>used to be fit
>develop genetic disease leading to gaining weight
>depression ensues
>feels bad mang

Imagine being covered in squishy sand bags, not being able to do a lot of things because you can't fit, can't run, constantly sweaty, and everyone looks down on you with hate and/or pity. You learn to act happy, but really you just want to be normal.

It fucking sucks.

Well, besides being able to out eat all of you, it does.

Same here, there are so many overweight people at my school, that when seeing an underweight person it is so unnatural to them. Oh god, I didn't wear shorts till grade 12 and just said fuck it. My legs are like fucking flamingos.

I feel like if I was in Asia, my body figure would be a lot more acceptable.

> develop genetic disease
> develop genetic
> develop

Did you paten you genesplicing technology and become a millionaire?

>school
it gets worse

eat less, problem solved.
losing weight is not complicated or difficult.

I am pretty overweight, but i don't sweat all the time, I can run, and i am genuinely happy. Sounds like you are obese and not fat.

>that when seeing an underweight person it is so unnatural to them

weird. when I was in school back in my country, seeing a fatty was unnatural. from a 3rd world country here.

Fair enough dick wrangler, let me rephrase, a genetic condition presented in my mid 30s that turned me from fit to fat.

Why don't you just stop being fat?

im not the guy you were responding to but are you saying that its impossible for a genetic disease to lay dormant for a number of years and not manifest until later in life?

Scotland here, inherited haemochromatosis which mainly affects celts and nordic peoples. Have severe iron deposits in joints which make exercise nigh on impossible. Been eating

350 lbs.

Protip: how you feel is how you feel. Unless you lose a shit-ton of weight really quickly (not recommended, tons-o-fun), you will most likely be generally disappointed with how losing weight doesn't feel inherently better. Make the necessary changes, but really work on getting your head right in the meantime.

Its not complicated, but it is difficult you retard. It's like trying to stop smoking cigs. Breaking a habit is hard.

Nice dick faggot

I'm 5'9" and was 200 lbs 5 years ago, and I got it down to 150 3 years ago. I find that I just have more energy in general, but I also get colder easier (no joke)

>eating