Does anybody know what kind of creature will pop out of this egg? Found in the New Mexico desert close to ABQ

Does anybody know what kind of creature will pop out of this egg? Found in the New Mexico desert close to ABQ

Closer look

an immigrant

Scorpian the size of your face

Looks like a polar bear egg

Eat it

Why not just eat it

it'll be a dead creature if you dont keep it warm

faggot just pop the bitch open already

walter white

Idk. Should I just put it under a heat lamp?

stick it up your ass

probably yeah, im no animal-ologist

bird

snakes

I fukken hate you Op...stop killing nature and shit faggots

Should I eat it? Or see what pops out

turtle egg now make some turtle soup with the egg

Found it in the middle of the desert around nothing. No nest or anything.

it was stole by a predator but you scare it away being all human and shit...go give it back. stop fukken with the circle of live

Most likely a tortoise egg. I live in the ABQ area and the only thing I could think of that would leave an egg in the middle of the desert around these parts is a desert tortoise.

jizz on it then throw it at the nearest person walking by

first you need to make sure it's alive. Is it warm to the touch? Not always a good indicator but that hairline crack gives me doubts about its survival.

Turn off the lights and shine a bright flashlight into it. You should see veins throughout the egg. If it:

is cold
has no veins
has any other cracks besides the one in pic

it's probably dead.

are there not snakes or scorpions in this desert?

scorpions give birth to live young and the only snakes in the NM desert are rattlesnakes which also give birth to live young

I also live in ABQ. We are high desert so not a lot of snakes and scorpions but they are here.

The real danger is Navajo eggs. Pour a little alcohol on them and they grow into fat lazy drunks who live in tents by the bike path and got to the ER once a week.

Fuck this place sucks.

do this OP

We also have rat snakes. I see them a lot while running in the bosque

Shit bro we have those? Never seen one must live in holes.
Don't see any veins :(

Can confirm those Isleta injuns are the absolute worst

Ya that's true but rat snakes and bull snakes mostly live close to the Rio Grande, and OP said he was in the middle of the desert so that rules them out

Fry it then

Fry it then

Lol fuck dude I am not from here (just here for school at UNM) but these natives are the worst I have seen in my many years. Dirty fucking worthless addicts who just want free shit.

This egg is from a tortoise is my call. Big enough.

It's fucking dead though dude. Learn to egg.

Nothing, you killed it when you moved it faggot.

Ya totally agree it is from a tortoise. I do bet a predator got spooked while moving it.

It's a kinder egg, crack it open, eat the yummy chocolate shell and show us the toy inside

RIP Turtle

Nothing alive will come out of that egg. Fry it and tell us if it tastes good tough.

forgot pic

This

His name was Albuquerque Turtle..