How do you deal with the loneliness Sup Forums?

How do you deal with the loneliness Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOFG_qmoH8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Music, weed, food, lifting weights, reading/studying, masturbation, sleep

I don't

Don't know how much longer I can, haha

You work until you die. That's what I've been doing.

That and lots of drug use. Really any drugs that won't make you fail a drug test.

Go on Sup Forums and Make a Thread about how to Combat Loneliness

or Lurk on Sup Forums or any other social Media Site

I don't get lonely...I get bored.

post frogs on my Sup Forums

and now I'm going on YouTube to find this cartoon because I haven't seen it in years

I don't. On the days it gets bad, I just go to sleep early. Or do something to distract myself.
Usually, something comes up in my life that causes me to just focus on that and then I don't feel so lonely anymore.

I am one of those genuine hermit types. So just fine.

I am in my element totally alone.

Tulpa

I wish I had some insight for you, OP. I haven't found a way to combat it. It fucking sucks.

>Lurk on Sup Forums or any social Media Site
How the fuck would that help?

Trust me guys, unless there is something seriously wrong with you, there is no reason you can't find friends that are chill.

always used to play games and do shit online but since I dont really enjoy it anymore I've been having problems dealing with loneliness and depression in general especially now, in summer time when im off from university, if there's possibility I go out but when Im home I just pretty much drink till I get tired of it and sleep, hang in there bro

just the thread i was looking for.

Post link

Tobacco. Lots of it. Cigarettes, Cigars, Dip, Chew, Snus. Everything. It's the only thing that keeps me from blowing my brains out.

OP here .. Tex Avery was the greatest

youtube.com/watch?v=xOFG_qmoH8I

I play video games and watch youtube videos

getting a girlfriend

Pull a hoe erry once in a while.

this is the goddamn answer

just work, get some monies, buy some drugs, have a good time. go out and drink with your coworkers (even if you don't like them, you never know the people you'll meet and start hanging out with once you're actually out) and just try to not think about it as much.

Copenhagen southern blend is good

Vidya games.

>get drunk
>hook up with random women at parties
>none of them wife material
>still feel void

I just kill myse-

Get a girlfriend

Everyone is lonely. Even those who seem surrounded by people are lonely. You're not alone.

>think about situations that will probably never happen
>funpost on here
>watch youtube and netflix
>take naps
>think about good times i've had
>smoke cigs

I get my girl pregnant every chance I get. 4the one due in 2 weeks.

I Fucking hate her but the kids are awesome. I always thought ppl were bs when they say it changes your life. Bit it really does. And for the better

I just genuinely enjoy my alone time.
When I started taking college courses, I naturally met people by either helping out others, playing billiards, or just approaching/being approached by people when sitting at the bar alone.

It's not as hard as you think it is to meet people. Just don't come off as extremely desperate or wanting to fuck their brains out.
Act like yourself or who you want to be, and someone will want to hang out with you.

I'm far from a normalfag or a Chad. I'm aloof and quiet, but the pool table always attracts friendos when I feel like I need someone to chat with.
Best of luck.

It changed YOUR life for the better. It completely destroys pretty much everyone else's life.
Please stop creating more snot nosed pieces of shit.

CONCENTRATED MARIJUANA

all good until the divorce

Clampett was my fav

Read Schopenhauer, cultivate interests.

I kill rabbits

>How do you deal with the loneliness Sup Forums?
Badly.

I post to online message boards.

Monica

wow, thats a really nice cartoon background

They don't make em like they used to