Ask a Satanist anything

Ask a Satanist anything

how's 5th grade?

Would jesus fuck christ

do u have more pics of u?

Why do asins look cute?

Do you like GHOST?

Would you suck Anton LaVey's cock if you had the chance? If so would you swallow or take it on the face?

Levay or grimlich?

Why did you start this thread if you aren't going to answer any questions faggot?

Isn't it past your bed time?

Do you get angsty thinking about angels and clouds or just hate having your mother dress you up on sundays

How's 8th grade going?

How much for the one on the right?

Provided no penis

ABANDON THREAD!

Why are you so much retarded? Satan usually sucks my cock faggot

Yes

Its going great actually

He would

Only those two for now.
Bvb army forever, heil satab

No

No

Actual satanist here. Har har har

Goth does not equal satanism

Because they look like little kitty catsbut none are as cute as andy sixx who i really wanna suck a log of shit out of his ass hole

Ewww fuck no. They ripped off black veil brides, you fucking faggot
Bvb army forever! Heil satan

Id suck andy sixxs cock and his ass hole until his ass muscles give out and shoot a giant fucking load of diareahy shit all over my mouth

Andy Sixx
God hes ao rucking hot
Bvb army forwver. Heil satan!

No its past your mothers though

Your mother dresses me up in sex costumes and then sucks my cock you faggot whore
Bvb army forever! Heil Satan!

show your dick

How dare you fucking say that shit to me, bitch. You wouldnt know satanism if it slapped you in the face with its cock you fucking faggoth

tell me about how satanism is really all about caring and sharing because some guy guy said so

wouldn't satan prefer you be an atheist, since being a satanist requires by association the belief in christ.. seems like you havent really thought this through

I am lord Satan the 3rd and my question is: Why you embarrass me all the time????