Only 1 more week to go!

Only 1 more week to go!

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/nasa-s-juno-beams-back-photos-of-jupiter-as-it-nears-crucial-day-1.2964128
youtube.com/watch?v=xF0cGt5-69k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For what?

Can't wait, hope it isn't too cloudy.

ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/nasa-s-juno-beams-back-photos-of-jupiter-as-it-nears-crucial-day-1.2964128

I wonder what would kill us first. The radiation or our tectonics exploding.

Ayy Lmao

>Americans excited about a $5billion cgi video that their grandchildren will pay for

>hope it isn't too cloudy.

It's sort of solid clouds, isn't it?

I wanna go out check out the planets tonight but think it's cloudy tonight

fuck jupiter

thanks, saved

>5 Billion
>A significant amount of money to Americans

the clip it's still fake

The Earth is flat too eh?

Just think one day if humans don't end up killing ourself off we might one day touch down on these planets and we will make history cause we will be the ones who will be thought about at the time cause we were around to see this stuff go to the planets and some luck future humans will make history when they step foot on them

do you have proof of this

English please. Most of us don't speak mongoloid.

what proof would you possibly need you faggot?

nice photoshop m8

It would be fun to have a radiation-proof hot-hydrogen floating structure on Jupiter. The gravity in the clouds isn't that bad, only 2.5Gs

Literally any evidence that could convince me that the clip is fake.

Like, are there signs of CGI in it, things that point toward any type of rigging or animation?

Then we'll begin killing each other on different planets!

It's not even photoshop. It couldn't pass for clipart.

There will probably be some CGI compiled from the data taken. If you take a few pictures at different angles, and you aren't a retard at matrix manipulation, you can get a 3D CGI image.

it is obviously an animation. how can you even doubt it? does that shit look real to you?

learn the use of a period you run on neckbeard

Taking actual pictures from almost every angle, and using them to make an animation/3D image =/= the clip/image is fake.

That's not evidence that it's an animation. Just repeating it and saying it's a fact doesn't make it true.

Let's get the hang of punctuation first, yeah buddy?
Here's a few comma's for you to start you off , , , , , , ,

Hell yeah, we landed America on Jupiter

>Americans believing all "space programs" were real

what clip ?

The latter

>Yuropoors believing conspiracy theories without evidence, and then replying to a point with something irrelevant to the conversation.

Why the fuck don't they give us real complete pictures of planet earth?! I

You can't land on Jupiter

The closest we got was the Atmospheric probe Galileo dropped into the clouds 13 years ago.

Jupiter is so gangsta, it makes its moons Io. You DO NOT want to Io. Truss me

> clouds
>on a different 'planet'
> can't even prove your own

Kek

You Fukien doorknob. You must be a real hoot at parties.

What?

Jupiter isn't real. The God made only one planet for the man. The man.

>implying god exists

This mission is going to be great.

This is the furthest any solar powered craft has journey from the sun. It's running on the power of that blender. Yet it's enough to keep it heated, running instrumentation, and sending back data.

It's going to tell us about Jupiter, it's composition, percentage of water in it's atmosphere, and it's origin.

I hope there's enough juice to do a quick flyby of Europa before it completes its mission.

Fuck yeah Juno!

Gr8 b8

I'm serious you will get replies so the b8 works.

there won't be pictures until late august

I want to believe

>Galileo dropped into the clouds 13 years ago.

And didn't take a single picture. I'm still mad about that.

i use to believe that planet are not real, but not anymore WHY? because if you read the bible God made the sun which we have the moon and the star. He did not say anything about planet. the bible all ways mention the FIRMAMENT the flat earth proof the firmament if you don't believed read Genesis 1 1:31 there are not planet.

1 more week for what, nigger? More CGI and 3D models from the space agencies? More faked footage from Greenland claiming to be on Mars and asteroids? More hyperrealistic paintings?

please stop

H.G Wells wrote about Martians invading England so it really happend.

Don't belive me? Read The War if the Worlds.

Also Gr8 b8

It had bandwidth restrictions.

if Jupiter is real or any planet, where is the star is space right

Sorry I don't speak troll

Hope we get some amazing shots on this pass.

It was also spinning for stability which would have made the pictures look like shit. Still, you're dropping the first ever probe into a gas giant. Figure out how to do it. Spinning? That's like a scanner that can make a 360° panorama. Bandwidth? It doesn't have to be Pathfinder. The first pictures from Venus were crap but we still have first ever pictures from Venus.

It's going into orbit it's not just passing by we should get a lot of good ones.

>wherr is the star is space this i shotguned last weekend

Well to be fair...it was on fire and experiencing metal crushing / melting pressures and temperatures

Yeah, like with huygens, it was spinning a lot so we only got a couple good shots from it, as for Venus the later missions got some good pictures.

That was after it dropped below the depth sunlight could penetrate. Before that it passed through a layer with moderate pressure and temperature and liquid water. And took no fucking pictures!

Oh I didnt know it was actually going to orbit. I assumed it was just another go as far as we could ordeal.

Nope Juno is going to stay in Jupiter orbit like what Galileo did and what cassini is doing around Saturn.

Can a colony float on Jupiter?

It was probably too cloudy to see anything. well... too hazy at least

Yeah acualy, same with venus

Despite class 10 hurricane force winds?

You can't step foot on Jupiter. Please don't be this stupid.

whats the likelyhood of it passing by europa?

You need to choose the Atmospheric layer very carefully.

Neptune has worst winds, Uranus is the best bet, lower gravity lowest winds, lots od helium-3 to mine

triple dubs confirm
pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=xF0cGt5-69k

What's underneath Jupiter's clouds?

Liquid metalic hydrogen

jupiter saves our ass all the time from the most of the biggest comets, asteroids and meteors.

And then solid metallic hydrogen hotter than the earth's core. Maybe an earth sized diamond at the very center.

No, YOU can't land on Jupiter, because your country's space program consists of prayer, paper airplanes, and faggotry.

Why bother going there if we already know, then?

I wonder who could be behind this planet.

I wonder which country you are insulting

a little more than your brain farts

Japan had paper airplanes but they have a proper space program.

I honestly wish I knew.

tfw looks like a cool pic, but cant read anything

Damn, user. We don't speak potato.

I like this guy

Nasa's putting a ceiling fan on Mars?

Looks fine to me. What's your battlestation?

kek