Why is this man such a baby?

why is this man such a baby?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byEGjLU2egA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tiny dick

Hes funny as fuck
but hes a bigger crybaby than ronaldo

I hate Muller. The only player I actually hate. I literally hate Muller. I hate Muller with all my heart. My hate for him is genuine. I really hate Muller. Fuck Muller desu.

because of the pepe incident?

buffon is so alpha yet sensitive.

i never seen someone so angry over yogurt before.

He's just an average Bavarian village idiot who makes millions playing football. It's kind of endearing, at least he's staying himself.

No, I hate his face. I hate his facial expressions. I hate his cheeky smile. I hate the way he walks, the way he talks, the way he blinks. I hate everything about him. And I have no idea why. I just hate him. I had never hated someone I had never met in my life before until I saw his face. Why is laughing? Why is he moving his arms like that? I hate him. I really do. I just wish I knew why. This hate consumes me. I want to let it all out. but I don't even know the source of it. I just wish he stopped existing so I could stop hating him. Who am I kidding... I would probably hate the way he disappeared too.. I just hate him.

And he's hopelessly out of form in this tournament. Guess it's kind of getting to him

Muller is based. Everyone wants somebody like him for his NT

Muller is cool

Chiellini is a bitch and I'm not surprised Muller thought he dived 2bh

someone post the webm

Good, every German player should invoke such feelings instead of being inoffensive cucks like Özil who people feel pity for.

Muller is cool, he is better than Kroos who is just a robot that has no emotions whatsoever

>Is amazing at 2010 WC
>Sucks in Euro 2012
>Is again amazing at 2014 WC
>Sucks again in Euro 2016

I swear he's just cursed in this competition

youtube.com/watch?v=byEGjLU2egA

Post your mullers

>buffon will never man handle you tenderly

>call players out on their bullshit acting to win a foul
>uses the same tactic against player later and laughs in his face

He's fucking hilarious

He's the type of person that would have bullied your average Sup Forums (reddit) poster

lmao exactly this

I dunno what was up his gooch this match, but he's just a regular bavarian seljak mouthing off a bit. funnier still since he gave an interview before the match saying how sportsmanlike and nice to play against italians are

probably his ridiculous unluckiness just getting to him

lel u mad

Spain, tell your little brother to calm down

>Guess it's kind of getting to him

He's fucking angry. He knows he sucks in this tournament but tries to blame his team.

Müller isn't a player who can curve the ball through his opponents flawlessly and land a finish. He needs a precise pass from someone else to make a great finish.

Back in the day this was Lahm's role. Lahm + Müller tag teaming always worked well since Lahm was good in the defense, offense and played precise passes. Now Müller has Höwedes who's okay in the defense, sucks in the offense and has meh tier passing skills.

Müller needs a decent wingman to deliver greatness and Höwedes doesn't really fit this role.

no.
he is right.

someone post the webm where he walks like ronaldo

Muller would have been a good SS officer

Why does he act like this? I truly can't understand. It's so stupid, I hate the way he acts so much. Holy shit. Just look at the webm. No one pays attention to him. They probably feel the same as me. Imagine having to see his face every day, poor souls... Imagine having to work with someone that tries to be funny at every chance they have. It must be infuriating. Just the way he touches his teammate arm makes me want to puke. It's revolting. I hate this guy.

hes right tho

he looks very punchable in the face

anyone have a WEBM of his disgusting pen?

He's a huge asshole, remember how he constantly bullied Dante with
>7-1
until he willingly left the club cause he couldn't take it anymore? If only he would finally show up to this Euro.

>Still this salty over his hat-trick vs Portugal in the World Cup

Dante left Bayern because he is a shit player.

It has nothing to do with football. It's... him. I just can't stand how he is.

lol I asked the same question in a game thread... well I just said, "Why is he such a spaz about everything?"

a german dude responded to me explaining that he's just passionate but a "very down to earth guy"... lol

he's the type of guy to freak out and throw his controller when you're just chilling playing some fifa with ur m8s

yeah Dante deserves he is shit

>tfw no Reus

it's just banter m8s calm down

hes a child trapped intro a old man body

AY LMAO

Or a man who recognizes that he gets to play a game for a living.

He's really not though. He is actually a chill dude, he's just in constant banter mode which rubs certain "people" the wrong way.

I understand he's a silly guy, but he's still annoying af. he should chill out like based ozil.

Good post

your hatred of this guy is so insane, complete and unbelievable that i have to respect it. you're right though, he's a fucking dick.

>actually a chill dude
>in constant banter mode

pick 1

it is your shit medical staff, really can't believe how a first world country has so many bad medical staffs

He's so adorable

Müller is a shitty player who is unpredictable and can't really play football in the classical sense, he dives a lot and complains to the ref, tries to get penalties and cards of the other players, gets on the opposing player's nerves etc. He's amazing and everyone who is butthurt at him is just butthurt their team doesnt have anyone like him.

are his corners fruity or crunchy though?

>search for Thomas Muller Fanfic
>that many results

Suuuuuuuuuure...

Really when he's bitching at people, it's still pretty inoffensive. Some players, you get a feeling they're getting geniuinely pissed at referee decisions, bad plays or what have you, he's just being humorous about anything, just sometimes acts a bit more aggressive to let off steam. But it really just is an act and it's readily apparent to anyone he's "going off" on.

In an endless sea of robot players nowadays I am thankful for the Muller's of this world

Wer keinen Thomas Müller in der Mannschaft haben möchte, hat den Fußball nie geliebt.

What language are they speaking to one another?

No that's CR7

>based ozil.
He's so fucking boring

>Hans drones on about his man shaft again

Never gets old

>german humor

Footballerish

Every team has at least one douchebag. You have Pepe and Penaldo.

They speak their native tongue and assume that the others understand them by gesticulation and tone of voice.

>Kurwa gets triggered by the german word for 'team'

fuck germans in general

ive been to germany once and i felt like i was in a 1980s timewarp

Chiellini is so manly holy fuck

how you like me now portukun

>polski hui sounds better

Since when do Germans play like south Americans ?

Kek, we have Pepe, Ronaldo, Bruno Alves, Eliseu, Quaresma. We have douchebag for every position.

IF I WANTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR MAN SHAFT I'D ASK YOU TO SHOW IT AND MAYBE LET ME LICK IT OK

He was taught by the best - pic related

Jesus Christ, Wiesław, keep it together.

We have always had players like this, or at least we had in the imagination of the other nations (even though in reality it was mostly the others pulling that shit, like spitting at our players etc).
Then we only had these nice non threatening guys for a while and eveyone thought that's the reason why we fail, then Müller came along and became the archetypical German asshole player of the 21st century.

Fuck y'all

Muller is a badass motherfucker
Would eat Nutella with him for breakfast

I despise this fucking goblin. I am glad that he has been terrible in this Euros

Guys that banter constantly usually don't take life too seriously, hence the chillness. Just because those that are getting bantered take it seriously and get mad doesn't mean the guy bantering is an uptight prick.

Muller is based.
so is Buffon

He's a pretty damn consistent goalscorer for being a "shitty player"

Ergo, you're wrong
Maybe he's not the most skilled footballer but he's a great player

Ozil looks internally troubled though. His dead eyes give him away.

Muller on the other hand is one of those people blessed with the natural ability to enjoy life. Of course a bitter, self-hating tuga can't stand looking at him.

I should not have searched for this

Just like 1939 all over again

Thanks Croat bro. We should have played the finals against you.

>BITCHiellini
>Manly
Top kek

He even banters himself

>Implying the 80s wasn't the best decade ever

He missed a penalty today too.

I don't remember the exact match but it was with Bayern Munich, and he missed a last minute penalty and was laughing about it.

>Müller came along and became the archetypical German asshole player of the 21st century.
But he's so likeable though
He reminds me of Mark van Bommel

>Just because those that are getting bantered take it seriously and get mad doesn't mean the guy bantering is an uptight prick.

lol look at OP's gif from today and tell me who is taking it seriously.

>Mark van Bommel
>likable
an acquired taste

I will never understand who this clueless clown is a top scorer at Buyern, he has no class or finesse, no dribbling ability, he's slow, no athleticism, not good in the air, not good at free kicks etc... s m h t b h

>he missed a last minute penalty and was laughing about it.
He was probably laughing to hide his anger
Just like Allegri did when he got knocked-out by Tottenham

I always hear shit like "you hate this guy if you play against him but you love him if he plays for your team" regarding MvB

What I mean is shit like this pic related
This is why Muller reminds me of him a bit

le tap in man

He has good football intelligence and he's a good finisher

Muller is a scummy, whiny, diving piece of shit, but since he's German the massive foreign bandwagon sucks his dick endlessly

Is this a meme now?

What language do they talk to each other in