The red cross put this pool poster up on the web. People said it was racist. What do Sup Forums fags think?

The red cross put this pool poster up on the web. People said it was racist. What do Sup Forums fags think?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/27/red-cross-apologizes-for-racist-pool-safety-poster/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dunno but check out these boobs

I do find it funny how the only Cool people are white. Blacks and Asians be damned!

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/27/red-cross-apologizes-for-racist-pool-safety-poster/

Here's link.

LOL YEAH BUT IF THEY WERE WHITE IT WOULD BE REVERSE RACISM WHICH IS NOT AS BAD, RIGHT???

I can't fucking stand how loosely people use the word racist these days.

noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists
1. a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

I don't see anyone in that picture saying "FUCK NIGGERS, WHITE POWER!", so what's the fucking problem?

everyone goes out of their way to be offended by dumb shit

GROW THICKER SKIN AMERICA YOU'RE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF. QUIT BEING A LITTLE BITCH.

I understand all of them except for the one in the middle on the right side of the line.

stupid worthless niggers. of course they would complain about a red cross poster.. go back to africa and we'll pack up our red cross people and you can call get aids. integrate with society and stop getting chased by white kids. and stop pushing little girls in the pool and holding your breath. such stereotypical niggerinos.

Fucking oversensitive, safe space needing, pants pissing, whiny little liberal bitches.

He's seeing how long he can hold his breath underwater.

It's not a wave pool so I don't see why the blacks are even there

I think it's more racist to acknowledge it because black people probably wouldn't even notice but you had to go outve your way to be like oh shit they're saying only niggers do bad stuff and then the black folk are like damn...

FUCKING ROLL

FUCKING ROLL AGAIN

one moar dubs and i an hero

It was the crackers who complained, can someone go ahead and make a "niggers can swim anyways" joke already

Cant**

proof people overreact to everything and are looking for everychance to be offended

Do it via razor blade wire and super glue your hands to your head so it looks like you are pulling off your head

I think... POOL'S CLOSED

Is everyone blind, or is there clearly a white guy in the top right who is labelled "not cool" and white.

The fact that this bullshit got attention on the news is so ridiculous, it's infuriating