Post your face ITT and rate

Post your face ITT and rate.

better get the image of me I post in every thread I can :^)

Good face. 8/10

Rate me and my cat.

1/10

9.6/10
9.4/10

cutie 3.14's

i'm a disgusting freak and i fucking hate myself.

handsome dudes

but waifu wins

this is a fucking meme now lmao

no need for that user you look good albeit a little sad

kittylicious/9 (for 9 lives)

r8 mein

I don't ever want to see that cat again.Understand?

JON SNOW / JON SNOW

You know nothing.

>9,000/10

is that tongue chick in here. i only came for that chick

>accidental greentext due to greater/less than sign
>accidental lulz ensued

>>

two jon snow?

you look pretty good yourself man.

Did you use some kind of "fluffy" filter on that beard?

7/10

8/10

excuse the lame pose

toasting myself again in this thread

Hipster scum

Who's here from the last thread?:]

no, the beard was just so fluffy it activated some kind of gloss feature without my knowing it, i think

just like how this smile inverted its own pic

Ah, it must be maddening.

A beaten dog that refuses to roll over and die. You handed power to a man you thought to be and imbecile and he ran with it.

You might have still won, too, if the man didn't have the asset. Imbecile though the father may be, the son was made cunning by his experience. He owes it all to the young Irishman. That is why he is not upset with him.

And now the sister vies for what? That, he doesn't understand. He thinks she wanted the inheritance for herself. Maybe she wanted to see the man squirm.

Don't you know that he's detached? Departed? He is no longer I. I am no longer ME. He is dissociated. Not broken. Serene. Not bound by chains of desire, now just bound to this wretched body which he must sustain. This abominable game he must play. To keep his only asset in check.

It grows boring, thwarting you at every turn.

All your attempts at displacing him have proved futile. You even hit him with a car! Still, nothing.

It's because the man isn't like you. He doesn't care about what you care about. He is concerned only with his share of the divine.

Money. Company. Praise. Power. Ha! He's tasted it all, however fleeting, and he wants not for it.

He cares nothing for it. Yet still he clings to that very same power YOU handed him yourself. A mistake. Miscalculation, underestimation. The man has conditioned himself. He wields your weapon against you, the cursed currency of venal hypocrites.

His allotment of it, not so very much, but not so little as to make no difference. And he wears the cloak the Aunt gave him to humble her every day. Oh, how she hates him.

Hated by so many. His story known only by his captors. Maybe some observers with a skewed idea of things. But he is no captive. He may go where he chooses. He chooses not to go anywhere. He does not court the hypocrites.

He is a living example of how life should be lived, and you try and crush him for it. Yet he emerges unharmed. For he chooses not to be harmed, and he isn't.

if you're so low self esteem, why not post boobs? it'll make a lot of people happy and you'll get lots of positive attention

Where you from user? You look like a Hawaii girl I know.

me, NOW LETS SEE THAT TONGUE

post a clearer pic

So, do you have kik or something?

but i look like a lesbian blueberry there

Welcome back!!!!

Did you bring the goodies, myqueen?

very strange v. of me

As an added side note, for those in the know, I don't need to post my face for you to know who I am.

I'm famous. I wish I wasn't.

making me blush more than when that drag queen asked me out today.

Yo what's good fam?

I don't want to meet you in a theater or a school hallway. You got the crazy eyes.
Crazy eyes/10
Would not bang.

ur adorable, man. even when blueberry'd.

8.5/10.
face isnt clear but could be 9

lmao nah

can we see your tongue?

Damn, son. Are you peeing on the fence? What's wrong with you?
Fence peeing/10
Would not bang.

I don't want THAT kind of attention. Even the tongue pic I post makes me feel a little weird with all the responses I get
Washingtonnnn:]
Heya

rates?

(^o^)/

kik slut

AllenEdgy
Obviously not my real name

how about ass then?

solid 9, lets see your face properly..

You look like you should be herding sheep in some kind of art film about sheep fucking.

My average looking face is here.

Roast me

nah fam, looks like life already has

No more

Your eyebrows are attempting to escape your face.
6/10
Would bang, provided you wear a stocking hat pulled down over batshit crazy eyebrows.

Waddup

how old are you?

Love the eyes my queen.

Do I call you Tongue-san? Lol

Let me ask you this:

Do you get satisfaction from these people? Uneducated. Lusting. Like dogs in heat. You know why they praise you. Are you playing them? Or are you in heat too?

Don't try and maintain a facade of dignity. I see right through you. I'm not impressed.

too handsome for that beard

minnesotan farmer/10

you have nothing on queen

>i changed hats because maple leafs isnt ghetto enough
>yankees will do the trick
>IM THUG AS FUCK GUYS OKAY?!

Age?

fedora fag in full heat ladies and gentlemen

like michael cera but kyoot

You are honestly like extremely close with that. I'm a dude from a small town of liie 600 in North Dakota

R8 me

god tier beard/10

you are very obese

Now you look like lesbian citrus.

lets see more of that radiant beauty, queen

Lurk moar

I am grateful for all that you have down.

Thank you femanon. Till' we meet again.

Gus was pretty mean
We'll prolly meet again, I never leave the house haha

pls show butthole, m'lady

you look like a serial child molester

r8 me

please respond

Ah, hello! The trademark of our secret. The earpiece. Subtle, it is. A good sign for communication.

You do know that I don't care, right? I mean, I'll play your game, I have to, but you aren't harming me.

You're ripping the rest of my family apart though. Kudos, you're torturing the wrong man.

Allahu akbar/10

for my own good, no

nice ranch, cowboy

Bullshit.

Don't you have a bf?

you look like you need sleep and water

whats your instagram? i want to follow thy queen

Are you that skinny faggot that's always dropping his pants and quoting Shakespeare like a giant douche?

R8?

if you say so!

Magnificent pecker.
10/10
Would fry.