Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend of over a year has told me that she has been having dreams where she is cheating on me...

Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend of over a year has told me that she has been having dreams where she is cheating on me. She didn't want to tell me exactly with who but I can already guess. She says that it's making her confused and shit. What do

the answer is quite simple OP.

kill yourself.

Dreaming that you are cheating on your partner
May be a simple wish fulfillment or a desire for something new and exciting. The dream is providing an opportunity to safely explore your sexuality.
It may also be a result of feeling guilty because you are finding yourself physically attracted to someone else.
The “other” man or woman in the dream may represent your animus (the masculine aspects of a woman) or your anima (the feminine aspects of a man) which you are learning to “love”, accept and integrate within you.

Obviously the only option op.

It's normal. The fact that she told you means she doesn't want to cheat on you. There's nothing to worry about.

do this for satan trips

It's weird that she's telling you. I mean you probably have sexual dreams about other women too, but it's not like you're hinting that kind of stuff to her.
I'm thinking she's trying to opt for an open relationship.

wtf is this retarded garbage. nigger if you do something in your dream you want to do it in real life. If you are cheating on your partner in a dream you want to do it in real life. it doesn't mean that you will just that you want to.

Dump her before she cucks you

hey man i just googled it...
>daily good deed

OP here, she's got Lupus btw so she's not really as sexually active as I am. Bummed out but it is what it is.

>Wasting your time on fruitless endeavours
>reaffirming your relationship

... Solid

Real talk; how many relationships have you two had? If this is like number 2 or 3, she's probably just judging her relationship too harshly and looking for bad signs

i dont know why anyone tries to get relationship advice from 4 chan
>75% never had a partner
>90% below the age of 20 now so they have no clue
>100% makes no sense and most of the time its kys
>no one says what they really need to do go see a fucking therapist
>80% autist

This is her second relationship and her second shot with me. She left me 3 months into it last year because she wanted to get back with her ex cuz she thought they still had feelings for eachother. Didn't work out, I was there for her and we ended up trying again and it has been working so far.

holy fuck how old are you OP?
stats confirmed by this thread

She's already fucked him so dump her and move on.

With that information, it seems a lot less chill, man. On-off relationships are hard enough, but it doesn't seem like she's ready to move on. I'm thinking the dream is about the Ex.
You may have to end this soon and spare yourself the emotional rollercoaster

You suck big time. If shes telling you that its making her confused, shes obviously trying to elicit a reaction from you. She isnt happy. Break up with her before it gets worse. Please save yourself the embarassment

you're talkin bout yourself too faggot

Op here, 17

Kek not unless she had reconstructive hymen surgery, I was her first

Dude college is just around the corner. Move on and find someone who actually appreciates you.
Don't waste your time on a relationship that has already failed once.

why would i give or get advice from here
OP is 17 autist and i have held 3 relationships spanning of 10 years also im 26

Old guy here. You guys are clearly young, mature people don't get "confused" over dreams. This is her way of relieving her guilt over wanting to fuck another a guy.

Get out while you can, before you're made to look like a weak little bitch. You won't, of course. You'll convince yourself you can work through it, then she'll either start fucking the other without caring (i'd put money on her already doing this) or just dump your ass.

Source: Been there. Be a man.

by you're age OP i had already had sex with 16 girls

Mfw

ditch the bitch

Might just take your advice

but OP run she give you a warning fucking take it