What dose Sup Forums think of feminism?

What dose Sup Forums think of feminism?

I have no issue with feminism and consider myself a feminist.

First post best post

Right on some points. Wrong on everything else.

cancer

What is it wrong on?

its great!!

>the so-called wage-gap
>the notion that society teaches men to rape
>the notion that all men are rapists
>that women are 'oppressed' in the western world
to name a few

I fully support feminism.
Feminists I frequently have a problem with however.

Nothing wrong with real, first and second wave feminism. Women should be seen as equals to men.

Today's feminism isn't about equality, it's about dominance and the unending campaign to control everything in the name of fairness.

this.

me too
once used "intersectional feminist" in a biography of myself - maybe that's 4th wave...?

That' not the Croatian president.

I don't think about it at all.

get out feminazis

Those aren't feminist ideals. Feminism is about equality. You're right there isn't a wage gap but women don't have the same access to higher positions. Men aren't taught to rape but rape is a HUGE problem in our society. Women aren't oppressed but we we don't have an egalitarian society. See the difference.

She is.

cuck

Pretty great

As another user said, the current generation of feminism isn't about 'equality,' rather, it's about power. It's about dominance of women over men for the sole fact that they are women, and "my feelings matter more than your science and reason." You should see how women reacted when it was proposed that they'd have to sign up for selective service upon turning 18 as young men/boys do.

>we want equality, but not this kind of equality

You seem very weak to me

No, that's a hoax. Look it up.

>Those aren't feminist ideals. Feminism is about equality. You're right there isn't a wage gap but women don't have the same access to higher positions. Men aren't taught to rape but rape is a HUGE problem in our society. Women aren't oppressed but we we don't have an egalitarian society. See the difference.
You are way to new to feminism I recommend you do some more lurking before you talk about you bs, you white cis male shitlord.

There are people who call themselves feminists who believe this unfortunately. Feminism is about equality nothing more or less anyone who say otherwise simply is not a feminist.

he's right.
it's Ice - T's wife.

back to tumblr nigger

Better get rid of draft status now LOLOLOL

Oh. Well, fuck it then.

feminism is irrelevant in the west now.

I'm sure I've been a feminist more than you have been alive.

>There are people who call themselves feminists who believe this unfortunately. Feminism is about equality nothing more or less anyone who say otherwise simply is not a feminist.
user do you live in a basement?

As stated above, cancer

It's just as important to me as an abundance of other matters I don't care about

Then why not call it simple egalitarianism, or androcentrism?

That was pretty much their response, too. Before, no one cared and demanded that all men sign up. Now that there's a possibility they (women) may have to, they want to abolish it altogether.

>I'm sure I've been a feminist more than you have been alive.
Oh no I'm better than you for being in a stupid movement longer than you have. Whatever. All you are proving is that you should go back to tumblr.

Not at all. I'm a married professional with three kids.

>professional
At what? Licking pussy? Also why are you on one of the most degenerate places on earth?

Because women are still the oppressed gender. While the inequality negatively impacts both genders, it's rooted in women being seen as inferior.

ATTENTION EVERYBODY THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WOMENS RIGHTS

Cancer

I'm a 2nd waver. AMA

Feminism is dying a slow death. Things will go back to normal eventually.

Fuckin' edgy man.

damn, dat jew nose

good for the third world bad for the first

Real feminism is dead. The bullshit peddled as feminism today is alive and well. But yes, eventually, things will go back to normal when people finally start facing reality.

No I'm a business professional. I like trolling degenerates.

They are not the 'oppressed gender,' especially in the Western world. "Oppression" isn't a man sitting with his legs too wide on a train, nor is it being paid less than the men for having done less work. If you want to see real 'oppression,' look at the Muslim world or even subsarahan Africa. You know, those places so-called 'feminists' and fake egalitarians conveniently never pay attention to.

Not to mention how a woman can financially rape a man in a divorce, demand child support, and even chop off half his dick and end up laughing about it on daytime television, on a panel with a bunch of other women.

I grinned

From Toronto.

From Toronto.

Why does this city have to suck so badly?

Obvious virgin is obvious

This is

He's right you know ^

>oppressed
You aren't oppressed because women don't find you attractive, you're just a pathetic loser.

Feminism, in the equality sense, is great. "all men are rapists wah wah!" is not feminism, it's fucking trash.

>No I'm a business professional. I like trolling degenerates.
>(No Comment)
>(Comment: Try Harder)
>(Comment: When trolling one does not simply say the like trolling on the thread they are trolling.)

Cuck

So which of the other posts are mine?

>current year
>caring what women think, like, or consider 'attractive'

this one

/b edge fags are the cancer of /b.

Maybe someday you'll grow up and be ready for an adult relationship.

John goodman is my favorite actor.

THIS

You SJWfags were never part of Sup Forums. You're just an invasive species.

go campaign for women's rights on tumblr or twitter faggot

With the kid insult. Always the lameasses have to use the kid insults. I think the faggots who use the kid insult were shitty kids. I was a great fucking kid. I was so happy. I guess this fag wasn't.

Oh, personal insults. Nice. The implication that I'm an underage virgin who's upset that he can't get laid, right?

This is exactly why I can't take women or this modern-day "feminist" bullshit seriously. The minute any of you are questioned or introduced to any form of logic, you resort to sophomoric insults. Typical.

And by the way, I'm 27. I've had enough sex to the point where it doesn't even interest me. The only thing women have to offer, and I no longer want it. How does this make you feel?

I agree with this user. These fucking tumblr fags always give a kid joke. It's ALWAYS a kid joke. If you don't agree with their 'progressive' agenda. Even though it's a fact people become more conservative with age. And the younger people are the more libtarded they are

This user gets it

pics or stfu

Pics of what?

Need proof. Keyboard warrior.
You say this stupid unproveable shit to anons who don't give a fuck. So post proof with some stamps or stfu

I'm a high roller slumdog billionaire at 20 years old, lol

I hate how they always menstruate on my things

It fucking wreaks of summer in here. God help us

And I'm saying
>what kind of proof/pictures of what
are you looking for? Birth certificate? Regardless, this is all a deflection by you to avoid even attempting to refute my argument. I'll assume you have nothing of substance to counter with.

Haha, this guy gets it.

Talking cunts that invalidate any real issues women face by bitching and moaning about the 9000 imaginary issues they don't.

Also most of them are fat or were touched by a family member.

I'm just saying, anyone who has had as much sex as you claim to have, would have some proof. Unless you're some sort of serial rapist, you would want evidence for later.

First and Second wave feminism had nothing to do with equality. You're mistaking the feminists for the Suffragettes and the Women's Rights movement. They actually accomplished a few things, though they went about a lot of it the wrong way. Feminists were, from the beginning, terrorists with an ideology to push. But, I'm sure a few youtubers have told you that it's "third wave" feminism that's bad, so that's what you parrot.

They are all cleftists kek

It's as if you've never heard of prostitutes...

Equality is just an idea. It isn't real. Not everyone is equal. Some people are born retarded and become college professors. Some people are born smart and make lot's of money from it. So darwin was right, equality isn't real. Only the strong will survive.

Most of them probably dykes, also too much tumbler.
No bitch you fix the plumbing because im been a fag about equality thing.

I wasn't defending womens rights you fucking retard. I saw an edge fag and it pissed me off. Fuck off faggot.

Prostitutes will let you film them. So seriously, if you have NO evidence of any past sexual relationships with females you can post you should stfu.

Second wave feminism was all about equality.

>Feminists were, from the beginning, terrorists

Ah, right. Of course. And I'm the one parroting bullshit from the internet...

classical feminism, the one which fights against discrimination, yes.

neofeminism, the one which fights to discriminate men, no.

Are you the gay business professional that sucks at using the Internet?

idc this user was right. You dare sound like a sjw? You are likely to take fire from some serious anons. CUCK