Tinder thread, cause i have no personality

Tinder thread, cause i have no personality

Dubs gets it

jUST JERKING OFF TO YOUR PUPPY FACE

Just being alone ya'know. want to stop by?

Good this afternoon is gonna be interesting

y-y-you too

winrar

i will sex into ur ass and then i play roblox

I want to plow your asshole then fuck your mom!

Kek

Winrar

are you part of the furry fandom
>cringe

Just thinking about licking your asshole.

Reroll

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?
Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

sorry i'm an autist
i don't believe in god

Faggot just stop. Create your own thread lmao I've seen you post this all damn night

Check'em

Them dubs

So... do you like to fuck dogs?

sorry for my friends, anyway just chillin, wyd boo?

I posted this on Sup Forums, sorry. Probably about 10 guys jerking off to your face as we speak tbh famalam

In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

you wanna gargle on my mayo

Rollin

Well I gtg teletubbies is on

rollin

atfucking least let her reply between gets to weed out the shitty gets
if dubs say nothing

Dont post too many dubs op until (if) she responds. Too much will just make you look like a spambot

I like sticking pickles up my bootypipe

roll

Winrar

i just joined the kkk

please reply, im so lonely :(

we need a new person, OP

respond or i will kill myself

I really love young boys, I only swiped because you have the chest of a 12 year old

/thread op doesn't know how to do this

i am beating my man meat to the thought of you dressing up like kim jong un and hitting me with a taser tied to a shoelace in your butt

can you use me as toilet paper please

im afraid you're right

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

check my dubs

act normal and aquire nudes

Roll

whats gucci jamal

how do you get so many matches ???

I'm on a website right now known as Sup Forums. All the people there are terrorists who want nothing more than to hurt other people and see breasts all day. This website is demanding that I send you messages of posts that end in the same two digits, also known as "dubs." These people are holding me hostage, threatening to make me say extremely inappropriate things to you for the sake of laughs. I am a brave dissident that has decided to break free and inform you of the horrors that are currently taking place.

not as interesting as raping you in the ass

What's your fb?

you do butt stuff?

are you a nigger lover?

reroll

Rolling

kinda yeah, anyway. say i accidentally sent a nude pic. what are the odds you do the same?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white child

Not a dub but valid question

dis

we are going to bomb your vagina with my vagina

roll

will you use a strap on in my eyes?

me likey

bots

Rolling

i have raped kids before

Winrar

God damn OP is this your first time doing this? Wait for a fucking response, just bombarding them with a bunch of stupid shit is not entertaining or funny.

Because i swipe and never talk to these filthy animals

What I'm asking is, does your ass smell like sharpies or does your sharpies smell like ass?

So what do you say you send me your location and I fuck you like the US Military fucked Bin Laden

Send pics with sharpie in the pooper pls

Woahh dubs

rolling

If I wore a rubber and you were a Jew, could I stick it in your poo?

I fucking hate niggers, don't you?

Roll

I want you to gargle my grizzled testicles. I almost lost them when I was in the military, so they look like fucking mangled abortions, but I can still nut in a girl's eye like a horse.

Wanna fuck and try it out? M'lady?

Rolling

Dammit. I have diarrhea.

check em'

Winrar

WINRAR

Want to dock me?

so many keks

This

I will shoot up a school if you don't lick my prostate

I'll take that as a yes. I love you. Digits?

rolling

How many fists can you fit in your pooper?

i just wonna lick your ass and nail it..thats y im asking, i guess m'lady