I have a question, please help. Girlfriend, who is 21, has a little sister who is 14 (don't get any idea, pervs)...

I have a question, please help. Girlfriend, who is 21, has a little sister who is 14 (don't get any idea, pervs), let's call her Emily. Emily has a foreign exchange student visiting from Sweden for 2 weeks in a soccer club, swede also 14 Let's call her Olivia. Olivia is cute, but I have never thought much of her as she is far too young. Anyhow, yesterday I heard my girlfriends mom ask Olivia if on her birthday (which is today) she was turning 14 or 15. She replied 15. As such, the age of consent in Sweden is 15. Ever since seeing her as a girl of legal fuck-age, I am incredibly turned on. Girl is blonde, curvy, thin, and has an accent. Viewing her in this 'of-age' light, there is no one sexier to me. So my question, what is the legality of doing anything with her in the US? (I live in Virginia, age of consent is 18 here). Does her home age of consent count or does it count in the location of where any action takes place? Please help, I do not need to be buttraped in prison over this. I am 24btw. In return, beautiful swedish girls.

bump

Listen to me you dung boy

Do not do anything, even think about doing anything, without first masturbating. Get all your goatmilk out of your balls and then make a decision to fuck this girl. If you still think it's a good idea to fuck a 15 year old after you jerk off, then it's probably a good idea

I agree with satan

>checked

It doesn't matter what the age of consent is in her home country. If you're having sex here in the US, you must adhere to the AoC of your state, less be thrown in jail for rape and be labeled a sex offender for the rest of your life.

Honestly I know I won't, I am just curious of the legality of it.

Actually that's not bad advice satan

Satan is right, follow this guideline.

Das illegal mang

agree

but isnt american law even preventing him from having sex in her home country? where it would be legal? or is that just inter-state?

>mfw satan offers good advice

>master chief confirms

The legality applies according to the location of the intercourse. Sorry, OP.

You're right. He could be tried the same in the US if he had sex with her back in her home country. But the feds don't look too much into affairs outside of their jurisdiction so he'd most likely be fine if he went with that option.

sickest trip satan answer ever...

Praise satan

>it's alright officer, rape is legal in her country

>In return, beautiful swedish girls.
>Pic name