Name a more violent, gun obsessed dick head of a country than America

Name a more violent, gun obsessed dick head of a country than America.

protip. you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2GwrR-4Q9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iran.

Now kill yourself.

>Islamic state of Iraq and the levant

U mad commie?

Name a smaller-dicked, cancer-thread baiting faggot than OP.

Protip: You can't.

and you know my dick size do you? who's the faggot now =P

if you dont live in the US you cant have an opinion on our gun system

it sure smellss like summer in here XDDDDDDD

Mexico

Do you honestly believe that?

iraq

Sad thing is. Most of these fags who post this shit prob are from US... Fucking cucks. I know so many people in USA that hate our country. They should fucking leave or kts

i hope you don't have opinions about leaving your mums basement or not being a virgin,

because unless you've done both your not allowed to an opinion

Name a more violent, gun obsessed dick head of a race than Nigger.

protip. you can't

im with this guy

Mozambique

they put a kalashnikov on their flag

were only obsessed with guns cuz people would rather blame guns than people for violent crime which is just fucking stupid. so people will defend their beliefs that guns are not the problem. cuz god bless this country and our free speech that allows us to think our opinions matter.

2nd this

ISRAEL
U BITCH!!!

dont care
guns are awesome
fuck you if you say otherwise

Fuck off fag, who gave them the guns?

under rated post.......
also full of niggers

You need to read some British history.

ANY mid-east muslim country. They dont even need a fucking guns to be more violent.

Fuck you NigNog

russia dipshit

Brazil.

Protip: Disarmament Laws

Whites

Somalia

Isreal
Iran
Iraq
Afghanistan
Fuck the whole middle east
brazil
switzerland
russia
i can keep going on

muslims

post yfw Donald Trump teleports behind you with a katana and you don't even own a gun

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey.

loser

>country
>America

l2geography m8

serious question who here has been shot excluding military service?

Ive lived in the United States for 40 years and do not know a single person who has been shot outside of military service.

>not sure if serious?
america is a cuntry
on the continent of north america

brazil, mexico, anyplace in africa

do you live around a community of blacks or hispanics?

No Zam Beak

I live in kansas city one of the blackest cities per capita in america. we also have a high murder rate. Ive still never known someone who got shot.

guatemala

Africa.
>I win

I don't know about today, but back when all the shit started and they dragged our guy through the streets, basically every family had one. And there was a gun market on every street corner. Don't even need to register them. As an American I nearly had an orgasm.

i've actaully been to mozambique, and a couple of other crappy african countries, the place really is a shit hole, you either have money and live in a house (normal with high barbed wire fences) or its just shitty shanty towns barely anything in between

was 16 at the time but i would only go back to drive around the national park again

Common misconception. Are you from South America? In South American schools you are tough that North America and South America is actually one big continent with no distinction in between. Hence "hurrr durrrr iz all murrica". In North america, North and South are recognized individually and independent of one another. Hence "America, on the north American continent

>B8.
The United States has the most guns in the hands of private citizens in the world, with an estimated 90 guns per 100 people overall. However, we do not even come within the top 100 countries of the 200+ that keep records on the prevalence of violent crime. One of our most gun obsessed cities is Plano, Texas. Nearly every household of the 250,000+ people owns a firearm. Plano also boasts one of the lowest murder rates in the world, with .4 murders per 100,000 people anually. This figure is lower than the national average of every European country with strict gun control laws. Stay mad cucks.

I love our country, I love the freedoms we used to have, love that shit

were you educated in a mud hut?

Austria?

>used to have

you can still buy guns

the more guns you buy, the less it becomes a talking point

Bullshit. A majority of Americans don't own guns. According to The US Gun Stock: Results from the 2004 National Firearms Survey, in the United States, only38%of households and26%of individuals reported owning at least one firearm.

Jesus dude. The government keeps stats for a reason.

you mean a town where the whites just don't go around shooting each other and act like civilized people?

so how does that account for all the illegal ones, your going to try and tell me every person on the government banned list doesn't own a weapon

he didn't say that. He said there is 90 guns for every 100 americans

actually, there is now more guns than people in this country

please, wait till you are 18 and come back

Hmm... There is that big ol genocidal place called Africa..

Australia. Every Australian I've ever met has told me about his stash of guns he has buried out in the desert in case the government shows up at his door.

ah was just quoting George Carlin you should look him up for a good laugh. Even though he was a damn libtard he was quite hilarious.

The dirty fucking nigger content of africa it is so bad it doesn't even deserve to be capitalized

At least he wasn't a regressive left. His daughter on the other hand...

It seems every time someone talks about newfaggotry they're newfags themselves. Same goes for calling someone underage.

And no need to insult me for misreading. I thought the information he wrote might have been of some relevancy. I wasn't expecting a random unnecessary fact.

didn't expect so many Sup Forumsicemen around these parts

Libya

America fucking sucks. I hope we get a civil war soon. Be nice to watch all these entitled fucking man children taken down a few pegs.

Congo

Britain

I'll enjoy killing you the most.

underage

Somalia

>>Implying I live anywhere near your third world trailer park hovel

Hating sjw's and the regressive left makes you a Sup Forumstard? Fuck is this how bad this board has gotten?

you say it like it's a bad thing . . .

Fuck the cucks and remove kebab?

blacks did it.

Jesus dude. Sick of this stereotype. Is this a joke or do you really think everyone is far less superior to you?

Oh hi, young liberal newfag

At least we don't sit back and take it like France.
In america if you shoot someone, 9 out of 10 times you will get shot back.

Yeah I really am better than you.

Guns have no intent therefore guns cannot be violent.

Nice trips anyway the U.N is in the United States also in Texas, they have some kick badass vehicles antigas, anti IED not sure what is the fucking U.N doing in the U.S.A but is probably something bad they have that shit in countries were there`s civil war.
check the news if you don`t believe me .

And we are coming for you, asshole.
Go cry with your compatriots at the DU forums.
You still have 6 months before we start hanging you from lamp posts.

I have been shot at twice while I was a civilian and once when in military. Hit once while civilian but it was pellet at a fairly good range and only bruised me.

Yeah, we're dicks; but being a dick ain't so bad.

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=y2GwrR-4Q9E

TLDR: You sound like a pussy.

Lmao. Keep dreamin, kiddo.

You'll have to jog off your Micky D's cankles before you start pulling stunts like that trailer trash, dont get ahead if yourself.

I always love Iran because it's a funny way of showing race doesn't exist. On one hand they're an Islamic state yet on the other hand their country translates literally to "Land of the Aryan" and they view themselves as a culturally light-skinned Persian empire.

you're implying you're not fat as well

These countries are more violent but not more gun obsessed.

Not that liking guns is a problem.

Not sure why Switzerland is in the list...

Looks like Trump trying to grab some Bernie Sanders supporter votes

What makes you think America is gun obsessed?

Also, Switzerland makes great guns.

Look up Koreatown during the 1992 los angeles riots, there is a valid use firearms

>What makes you think America is gun obsessed?

Well we have the highest gun ownership rate in the world, so if anyone qualifies as gun obsessed its us.

Which is just fine by me.

Beasue they have about 110 guns per 100 people. Not sure obsessed is he right word but they sure like/own them more than anyone else. I don't think this is a bad thing.

Almost Any middle eastern country. Now kys