What if Ripley had managed to keep the away team off the ship just long enough for Kane's chest to burst...

What if Ripley had managed to keep the away team off the ship just long enough for Kane's chest to burst, and the thing to slither out the airlock?

Does anyone have pics of high school sigirney weaver was she cute?

Dallas and Lambert's air would have ran out by then. (The facehugger was creating and supplying oxygen to Kane.)

why did Alien have such little dialog?

so cute :3

she was always cute, amigo

Thank you kind user

:3

Not him but the only thing she ever looked attractive in was galaxy quest. No disrespect to her, she is one of my favorite all time actresses

fucks wrong with this board. you didn't find her attractive in Alien?

I don't find Sigourney Weaver conventionally attractive at all but something about her in Alien makes her incredibly attractive to me. I guess I have a thing for no-nonsense space trucker women?

Why was Jonesy such a cunt?

There would be no movie.
Why are you asking this?

>he doesn't have a sweatyfu
Guess we can't all be patrician
She is pretty damn hot in Galaxy Quest tho

Oh? I don't think so. They (the company, the fictionaly universe) clearly had a standard 24-hour procedure in place, and whether people actually use it or not, this suggests that their equipment would have been designed around safety measures-exactly like this one.

That, or perhaps she could have just kept feeding them more O2, either by pressurizing the airlock perhaps, or as a last resort, putting tanks outside by another egress.

When she made her decision (before it was countermanded), she was prepared to see it through for 24 hours. She wouldn't have told them that unless she was prepared to (try to) enforce.

what if nothing happened???

shut up shut up I understood this before writing, everyone understands this, just go with it

Moreover, you haven't even considered all the possible angles. Imagine something like this:

Ripley clearly states among the senior staff, for all to see, just before the away team leaves: "There could be an alien. If you guise bring back an alien I SUPER DUPER SWEAR you're not getting back in here, we have rules." No one thinks much of it, but the precedent is established among the whole group. They all heard her clearly.

Ripley furthermore directly orders Ash away from the airlock well before the team is actually at the door. Maybe Ash plays along for now, for whatever reason (the quarry is nearby, at least).

But this is what you're missing: there's still a conflict in this situation. Ash still has his orders, so he has to get out there and secure the specimen. So maybe he knocks Ripley out or something. Or maybe not, and the thing stows away after it pops out of Kane (one thing about Aliens, they're very ,very good at stowing away).

Just some imaginative permutations on the story.

because cats are assholes to begin with.

If they were just a little bit bigger, they would kill and eat you.

She was hot as fuck in Heartbreakers as well, only she gets forgotten because it had Jennifer Love Hewitt in her prime.

Those double dubs confirm
Total MILF in the 90's and 00'

Admit it lads, how big is your rare ripleys folder
>76 pics

How cold did Ridley make that set?

anons are idiots, don't let them get you down.

Oh also you're faggot.

boobs

get out.

pls dump

we posting rare ripleys?

You deserve this just for the filename

>80's hair

>80's hair

dumb frogposter

>80's white people butts

BUSH
>BUSH
BUSH
>BUSH
BUSH
>BUSH
BUSH
>BUSH

mmmm that bush

also you can see stretch marks on right leg ;)

>pubes peeking out

>space axe
ridley is a hack

Goddamn! Shew. Buddy buddy-buddy-buddy-buddy. I've seen some bad-ass bush before, man, but nothin' like this.

I should watch Alien.

Don't bother, Aliens is better anyway.

fuck off.

Aliens was an almost perfect action blockbuster movie. Alien was art.

You have to watch Alien. And you have to not watch or read anything more about it until you do. Erase this board and all cultural awareness of the movie or the franchise from your memory. It is 1979 and you're going to watch the Tom Skerritt scary space movie.

U MAD?

>mfw the cat has been dead for 3 decades

Couldn't the production afford to buy her the right size panties?

No, all the money went to the Xeno suit.

And everything turned out perfect, perfect Xeno, perfect size panties.

I would have been fine with no panties at all, just Ripley's beautiful cunt bush right in front of the camera.

Why the fuck would anyone be mad? Personally I can't decide between these two. I don't think any other franchise is just as blessed as Alien. It even gets another chance for the third movie.

Daily reminder you can see full shaped schlong when they are all waking up.

It was dead for billions of years before that, and will continue to be dead for trillions more, literally a worthless consideration

Fuck off Dr Manhattan.

If she would have shaved the alien would not have followed her because he was attracted to the scent

This!

What kind of franchise can have a second chance to continue its story.

None, not even terminator has that kind of grace.

Alien its a franchise that will always have the utmost respect from anyone.

Terminator used an in-universe explanation. Same for X-Men.
Superman Returns ignores S3 and S4 without any of that. Same for many Godzilla movies that ignore every movie except for the original.

>ywn have nasty, sweaty hippie sex with young Sigourney Weaver

Young Gourney was pure you ignorant so-and-so

P-purely for procreation y-you see