Hey b if i have a felony and i lie about it on a 8850 form will they find out?

Hey b if i have a felony and i lie about it on a 8850 form will they find out?

Bumping with my gf

I need to know within thr hour

yes they will

Plz

Most forms rely on you to self report out of paranoia.

Yeah, you gotta tell the truth or they will find out. Good luck.

Its a work credit form and prety sure you have to sign off on specific criminal background checks right?

And pretty sure most companies wont hire till bsckground chrck comes back but they want me to turn it in then begin working

Honestly don't know the answer, sorry my dude. On the other hand your GF is really fucking good looking. Good job OP. Also, what did you do to get a felony? I also have a felony

Just be honest about it
Nice chick thou

Just looked at the form. Where does it ask about prior felonies????

sodomy 2

Trespassed

Christ dude. That blows. I was a junkie and got caught with my DMT pipe and they claimed it crack cocaine pipe with crack cocaine residue inside. Fucking pigs. Good luck bro.

In the same box as foodstamp and vet

Which is kinda encouraging

those are some incredible tits

human trafficking

How long ago did you commit said felony?

Okay lol because is a little crazy but whatever. People do stupid shit all the time, forced anal / oral with someone 14 or younger on Sup Forums is no big suprise.

Baskin Robbins always finds out.

this. ncis isnt even very accurate. i dunno what forn that is but unless its buying a gun or working for a government agency, nones gonna check bro. that shit costs money and: see post i replied to.

Nope got dru k walked into wrong house then politely left when confronted. 7000 in fees and felon

Gorgeous tits, any more?

I call bull shit. A lot of ppl check. They don't want to be liable for some 2x loser rapist working for them.

How long ago

how old is she

What bullshit. And I get caught with a DMT pipe and got my ass fucked for 3 years in prison right here in NY coming from a Grateful Dead show. Some real bullshit. People fuck up all the time live and learn my dude.

5 months

And she 18 in pics 19 now

I hope she is getting her pussy fucked hard like it deserves.

Been dating a half year and still at least 6 times a day

>Actually asking legal advice on Sup Forums
Natural selection will not be kind to you.

good lad
you must be 20 or 21?

Fuck she's hot dude. You got a real golden ticket you lucky fuck

20 aye

More titties are necessary. Size?

32H

are you Chad or something? She's way too hot for any b tard

I think what makes her body the best is such a small slim frame with those big ass titties. She's a true work of gods OP, even her face is beautiful. Is she a cunt or have a nice personality?

No im a 20 year old asian felon.

Just good with people and have a big penis surpsingly enough

even her pussy looks perfect. lucky fella

Shes very nice and charismatic.

Also very very submissive. Calls me daddy and does whatever i want.

Likes rapeplay and to be degraded

bump

Pretty sure that 8850 is so that employers can take advantage of WOCs (they get tax breaks for hiring certain groups, eg. former felons and people on food stamps etc.), and so there's no reason to lie.

Already lied on initial form

Related: when I worked at a grocery store we were supposed to report people's application info (of people who were part of these particular groups) back to corporate, so that they could properly arrange the tax credit. In this case, the employer wanted to know if the hiree was a felon not to punish them, but rather to take advantage of federal and state tax credits.

do not disclose it, and do not discuss it later. The form could be used to terminate you at a later date if you admit to it and they find out you lied.

But for the most part employers are just getting to look people hired, and if you're going to waste their time by admitting to crimes then you may as well not even fill out the form.

What the fuck is wrong with you

ex felon here. the real answer is "maybe". I recently got a good job. they didn't ask, and my background check came clear. before that I had gotten a job from a guy who i was up front with about it. he said when he ran my background check it was clear. the agencies who gather this information aren't infallible, and if you didn't make the local news, there's a chance that you won't be in anyone's system. the only surefire way to discover someone's criminal history is to go down to the courthouse and ask for someone's record, which no business owner will ever do. good luck.

>Shes very nice and charismatic.
>Also very very submissive. Calls me daddy and does whatever i want.
>Likes rapeplay and to be degraded

Then the only option here is to stick with the original lie and hope that whichever relevant various administrative and bureaucratic cogs won't catch you in your lie, right? The alternative is to reveal that you lied on your initial application, which seems to me to be a fireable offense. I think you just have to hope for the best here, OP.

Really depends on where you're planning to work and what position. It's to the discretion of the employer to actually investigate a background or not, keeping in mind that a more prestigious company will most certainly look into it. If you're applying for a dish washer or burger flipper at a mom and pop I severely doubt they would persue your criminal history.

Heres a crazy fucking idea don't do stupid shit to draw attention to yourself when you have illegal shit on your person..or better yet don't carry illegal that run you threw the ringer..

I took her home from the bar. She was asking for it.

Oh no doubt it was stupid to carry a rock pipe with me let alone do it. Been sober now for 16 years only thing I use is medical marijuana for slipped disk in my back.

Was a virgin 18 yo felon living at my parents.

We all gonna make it bro. If i land this job im officialy chad

If you're using marijuana you're not sober you dumb fuck

Was there crack cocain? They do a field test for a presumptive positive followed an offical lab test to verify. Either way you had drug paraphernalia on you and admit you had a problem. How is the cops fault..

How did they bust you?

Good on you from learning from your mistakes and moving on. Hope you really didn't get raped in prison. Never figured that to be as common

Where do you work.

So i work for. CDCR (Ca corrections) and i always wondered how do felons actually find decent jobs. I know felons aren't hardcore violent ppl. But what can you do to make a legit buck to survive on? I know places like goodwill or Walmart hire felons (tax benefits for them) but thats a shit wage that no one live one.

God willingly mate.

Weed and rocks is very different don't you think dumb fuck? Do you drink soda? Eat fast food? Addicted to chocolate? Tanning in the sun? Addicted to Sup Forums? You're a drug addict to your fuck.
There was because in the camper someone used it for rocks. I was just into DMT. Busted me because someone busted my tail light out at the concert and pulled me over for it when I left.
Thanks, and no my asshole is still regular sized.