youtube.com/watch?v=A90EAfA_VPQ

>tfw Fifa will never have based Yoshi

I can't take this Fifa game seriously.

bump

waiting for lamps to come down to 130k lads

Pirlo>Lampard

IT'S GOOD COS HE'S FAST NOW M8888

BPL is going to be THE league next season lads

I always pick up this game and then leave it because defending is too difficult. I hate this shit, I mean, my defenders just stand there like retards, and I have to move them myself. Sometimes, a defender is standing right in the way of the rival player who's got the ball, and he suddenly moves and lets the forward go through the blank space he left. It makes me rage quit.

Also tackling is difficult as fuck, my defenders are too clumsy and can't follow the attackers properly. I want to die right now tbqh, fucking hate this game.

who wants to get merked on xbox one pham

leave gamertag

>Not Vargas edition

CanadianAutist1000

>2-0 after 30 minutes
>He equalises by running through my defence after being tackled twice but still keeping the ball
>ah well still 2-1 up
>he gets a corner crosses it in my defender (david luiz) literally heads it in his own net for no fucking reason. i wasn't pressing any button he literally just heads it into his own net
>2-2 ah well i can come back this guy isn't that good.
>he makes it 3-2 after running down the line and crossing it in all of my defenders no where to be seen
>He then scores a 35 yard long shot to make it 4-2

I deleted the game off my hardrive after this it doesn't deserve to be on there. This game is a fucking fun vampire.

This is how frustrating this game is I play Dark souls and Hotline Miami to calm down.

>Shit players being able to score from anywhere eg. João Moutinho scoring 40 yards out
>Keepers parrying the ball into their own net for 90% of the goals
>Defense being unable to pass it out
>Players coming too far back
>Players not pushing forward
>Tackling a player in the box then instantly losing it back and then conceding
>Unable to switch to the correct player
>AI defending
>AI Tackling
>Trying to tap the ball onto a player who jumps out of the way and leaves it for the player behind him
>Trying to play a through ball past the defense which goes to the goalkeeper 99% of the time
>Trying to pass to a player and the AI will make you pass to the player standing offside
>Trying to take a shot and it's intercepted by your own player

What did i miss ?

Players not running onto loose balls. I Swear the players did the in FIFA 11 Fifa is fucking regressing so much that it's fucking laughable. FIFA 17 looks more of the same just with a new retarded corner and penalty feature.

Iktf bro. Through balls fucking suck in this game as well and it doesn't let you carry out good plays.
I'm gonna make the switch this year. I've been playing PES 2016's demo and it's fun as fuck.

The through balls thing makes me rage. I remember through balls and lobbed passes being overpowered in FIFA 14 but fucking hell, they're both useless now.

Also THAT FUCKING RADAR TAKING A HUGE CHUNK OF THE SCREEN WHAT THE FUCK?

>Through balls fucking suck in this game as well and it doesn't let you carry out good plays

This so fucking much. The players turn so slow and the passing is so fucking sloppy that it's impossible to actually do good passing movements or unlock defences with great passing. i literally scored most of my goals by running down the wing and doing a driven pass into the box and Ibrahimovic would 9 times out of 10 would score. it's so fucking boring.

can they please just give us fifa 12 back

Trips of truth.

Every fifa has had its problems but fuck, they were fun. This game has the most problems out of them all but is the least fun of the series.

Is FIFA 16 the shitties FIFA since FIFA 10?

Probably. A new engine next year means that 17 will likely be an even buggier piece of shit than 16 though.

I've played all of then and it's been the shittiest, followed closely by 14.

15 was unironically the best

I liked 13 better, in 15 imo all players had horrible first touch

>legendary
>can't beat India
>world class
>can't lose
Good game

>forgot le meme homer chimpout gif

No, 12 was.
t. skiller pro

>12
12 was literally run down the wing with Eljero Elia and finesse shot it from anywhere and score

>you will never have a team with silver El Sha, Maikon Leite, and Marlos again

Wait a second, why isn't this in /vg/?

die

wow rude

I literally broke a controller when playing FIFA 14. I got so frustrated over the continuous bullshit that I threw it at the furniture and it exploded.

100%

Fifa 11 and 12 were the ones i had the most fun with though the first few months of 12 were cancer due to everyone not knowing how to defend with the new system.

Get good lad

Fifa 14 was GOAT

It was GOAT if you were rich as fuck, but I don't think it was that good of a game overall.

>playing UT

Is that your wifes son in that picture ?

I did beat division 1 and all but it was still shit.
>le L1+triangle game

I scored 50% of my goals via corner kicks and Mandzukic headers.

What do you say about douglas costa tots,could he be used as a st?

Until the chem glitch is fixed you can use him at LWB and he'll still play to his card stats

I dont know why but i feel compelled to use a team around Lallana and Carrol

Who's ready for it ?