After being stoned for 5 days straight I hit the joint that broke my sanity...

After being stoned for 5 days straight I hit the joint that broke my sanity. How to deal with hallucinations creeping up in your peripheral vision?

I usually just tell them to go away

Stop smoking, if alteration of perception persists, consult a professional.

How do i get high with 4 tylenol 4's?

I've been stoned for 13 years straight... go fuck yourself

I just roll with it. Pretty easy to separate illusion from delusion.

Grown up faggot. Nobody can being stoned for 5 days, you would be sleep or something stop with your bullshit. Weed is safe

stop being a lightweight little bitch

Make a documentary about autism. You will probably learn much about yourself.

Turn it into a fucking adventure
Like that nerd shit except you actually see shit and you don't decide everything so that your character can be edgy

This is an unusual reaction and may be the product of other substances. Are you completely honest, OP?

damn, hit home user

Eat a 10 strip, visions will go away shortly after.

a what now?

Took a leak, walked back into my room and saw a light in the middle of the room that dissipated. Keep seeing people but they go away when I turn my head. Walls wave when I get close and am parallel to them.

this has happened to me after getting too high too. It affects people in different ways

Yes, How fucked am I? Haven't psychedelics many times. ~ 7-8 at most. Smoking some afghan hash, made a hash&tab.

Take some Seroquil, you'll be alright user

Just lay down an watch some TV, maybe get some food

I dont know about you guys but i want what he's smokin'

They're paranoid hallucinations, not the type you'd get on acid or shrooms.

similar happened to me, hash is way strong, laid off it and ok in a week, took it as a sign and stopped altogether, weed like anything else is not always safe

11 years for me Sup Forumsro ..

Latent mental disorder, same thing happened to me with panic disorder thanks to weed

all in your head Sup Forumsro

11 years I'm fine. I've had to quit a few times over the years for work and never any issues. Obviously I'd rather be smoking, but you just do what you have to do and you'll be smoking again soon enough. I don't know why people freak out with weed.

What do you mean not safe

Not op but look up CWE (cold water extraction.) All the opiate without the fillers.

based

I tested this even after 5 extractions through a coffee filter the test still showed sometimes big amounts of Tylenol not only that sometimes less opiates

Yeah relax there is nothing in the world that can happen to you on hasheesh. Except for psychosis, but you are required to be mentally ill (I don't really know what illness(es) at this point). Enjoy the ride, OP.

You eventually learn to cope. Same shit happened to me. I always wonder why nobody brings this shit up in those legalization debates. Just try to find patterns in your hallucinations. That'll help you block them out.

All of reality is in your head, what's your point?

And I'm not blaming weed for causing the disorder, I'm blaming it for speeding up progression of it.

Stop smoking? Weed doesn't have chronic effects that drastic.

Ive been stoned for years ,kinda have to be at this point

I smoked pot multiple times a day virtually everyday for like 3 years. Fuck outta here with that bullshit. It's fucking weed bro not DMT. I quit a month ago and realized it's shit tier.

You are the only one to blame.

That makes sense. Granted you knew you had the condition prior to usage. Don't get me wrong user, I smoke, but I don't march on pot's behalf. I'm not some legalize it fag. I agree with it being illegal actually. Most people are fucking retarded.

DMT is no shit

yea seriously wtf

OP you were already predisposed to psychosis if smoking fucking weed brought it out

jesus christ OP you're acting like you took 20 benadryl or something

i think he was saying weed was shit tier
heard its great though i am too pussy to try it lol

I haven't used it either.

weed is only shit tier if you smoke every day. cut back to like once every few weeks and it'll trip you out. it's still pretty lame compared to other psychedelics though, gotta admit

Just keep going until tigerdragons eat them

I went through a derealization period for a year(2013) after smoking weed chronically for 4 years. It still lingers with me but I do smoke weed once a month or so.

checked
Can you describe it?

I was saying OP's claim that being high a few days in a row caused hallucinations is bullshit, but yes weed is also shit tier for me. It depends on the person. My roommate had a 4.0 and got roasted most days once he finished his homework. I dropped out more than once because i was consistently too stoned to go to class or do homework. Try it bro. It's not some insane experience. You just feel different and have the ability to find tons of enjoyment out of a simple activity. I have pretty bad depression and shit, and when I was high all day I wasn't depressed because I was too busy watching something or playing vidya to think negatively. Like I would never recommend dropping acid and taking a stroll around your neighborhood when you're tripping, but you can go do whatever you want when you're stoned and be in a fine state of mind. I hate drinking and when I'd go out with my buddies I would drive their car/truck so they could get hammered. I actually drove better when I was high because I was more paranoid about being pulled over. I waited 3 seconds at stop signs, drove under the speed limit, had both hands on the wheel, constantly checked mirrors, had my eyes glued on the road.

Weird body feelings. Almost robotic. I also developed an anxiety disorder and my doctor just wanted me to stay away from drugs. After about a year I felt normal. I have no known history of psychosis in my family but the doctor believed drugs were harming me. Just take a break, explore your hobbies and take interest in better things.

Hppd. Abstain from drugs and it may get better. Everyone's chemistry is different

i've been smoking daily for a decade
man the fuck up

Drugs affect everyone differently. Genetics plays a HUGE role. If you have paranoia in your family history, you might get unusual and very strong reactions to psychedelics, including weed, and be prone to paranoid hallucinations and delusions.

Most shrinks would tell you to quit smoking pot. Others might say you have magic in your blood.

Reject it or embrace it. Do as thou wilt.

Sounds more like sinking bloodpressure and resulting anxiety states from that. Check your family history for heart attacks or with bloodpressure connected diseases. But I agree, taking a break once in a while or reducing does helps.

If I smoked weed every day for 3 years don't you think there were points before that where I would smoke every few months or every few weeks? Weed isn't even technically a psychedelic. It won't trip me out, it does the exact opposite. I can't cut back because I have a drug problem when it comes to weed. If i own it, I'm going to smoke it. I buy an 8th, take a few hits every hour or so through out the entire day, and continue this until I just kinda dose off. Then I wake up and do the same exact thing. I repeat the process until my 8th is gone then I buy a new one. I'm not saying weed is a bad drug but its a horrible drug for me. I've tried tons of pills and shrooms and I hate all of them and have no interest in ever doing them again. I drink socially but I hate drinking. I just can't use weed responsibly.

They're not bad. You are calming yourself down. Just relax let it calm you. You just see that it's unimportant anyways.

Outside walking helps. Don't cram your being into a box and tell it to behave.