I already saved it for future pasta usage

musicans should stick to making music

shame, i really liked yellow house

nah its some quality shitposting

the dude is responding to almost every reply on the facebook post

>endless grimes threads stay up
>this thread gets deleted

i dont get mods

He's objectively right. Too bad Sup Forums has turned Sup Forums into their personal echo chamber.
Shame too. I guess having a different opinion than Sup Forums makes you a "cuck" in their eyes.

this was right below the grizzly bear post

fjm has been a literal salt mine since the election results came in

apparently he calls up paul ryans office every day

friendly reminder

youtu.be/xhOa2e9AmEA

>when ya copy-paste replies from deleted threads wherein you essentially /threaded your own posts
arent tripfags quirky and fun?

fuck off cuck, this isn't your personal safe space

Fuck, they were one of my favorite bands too. Like top 3. What do I do now?

Really made me think

the entire post is just virtue signalling and fear mongering

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just as people are allowed to call him out

everyone i know who lives in brooklyn is seriously losing their minds, a friend of mine was flipping out on someone he's been friends with for 12 years today for not hating trump enough.

Ed's family is old money gajillionaires and guys like him love the "white privilege" thing the most because it let's them think they're as privileged as a white coal miner, so they're sad they know it's dying.

Bait, but even still trump has shown to be more lgtb friendly that Hillary

most of you ameribros have no idea how close you came to losing it all
no idea at all
MAGA

I never said it was. All I said was that difference of opinion shouldn't be frowned upon here.

so it should be your safe space instead

I want Sup Forums to leave. I want music discussion. I don't want a dumb circlejerk about liberal musicians. Fucking hell.

same desu

dude this is how a new york liberal uses a lot of words to say "trump might not be so bad i guess" without someone killing him.

If kanye went on a 4 paragraph long rant about hillary there would be 20 threads about it.

Separate the art from the artist.

you should read the rest of his posts. some fantastic reading material there

Deep down Trump is a NY liberal, he's just pandering to republicans

Pence is a homopbic asshole though

Normally I'd agree with you. I know most artists are liberal and don't care, but this is full blown retard.

theres been people posting in australia every day over a foreign president elect

every day

guess the city

he gets drunk and watches football and shitposts on sundays like the rest of us

there a difference between a 10 word tweet, which I agree shouldnt make news on Sup Forums and an artist going on an unsolicited rampage on social media,

protesting*

Not a single post in this thread has even talked about music. It's not news if it's not interesting, and a (non-political) musician being a liberal isn't interesting in the slightest.

I truly believe that Trump is left wing and played the fuck out of the neo-conservatives (which there is a shocking amount of despite it being the objectively worst ideology) and Pence is his protection against assassination. Anyone who's seriously considering killing the president will know that Pence is 10x worse.

lol

Filtered

a billionaire tycoon who threatens to sue people over criticism is true liberalism, yes

Theres currently a thread right now about Kanye leaving his stage early because he made poltical comments, yet that thread is still up with over 200 replies.

this has to be a joke

isn't it hilarious that a person who's only point is to repeat cuck over and over and bring in something about mental illnesses is taking these obviously over the top shit posts way too seriously

So anyone else making mac & cheese for thanksgiving?

Do my words trigger you?
Sounds like you need a safe space...

Right. Kanye's comments were interesting because they were unexpected coming from him. Also he mentioned ACTUAL MUSICIANS during his rants.

This however is completely in character for Grizzly Bear. Not music. Not news. doesn't belong here.

Plus this exact thread has been deleted 4-5 times so...

Sup Forums is the ultimate safe space anyway

tfw no right wing gf

Ironic isn't it.

I'm on the left myself and if you honestly think he's correct you're a fucking idiot.

Right wing gfs are just needy fat girls who want to be "one of the guys". They'd probably cheat on you so fast.

yeah he's wrong america was initially a land for the white people to live safely until those pesky brown people started assimilating into society and the sjws and beta males and women prevented the good hearted alpha males from annihilating them all

we are a nation born of the cuckening. we tried to establish our superiority with slavery and jim crow, but the cultural marxists took that away from us too. women used to not be able to vote, but the feminazis took that away from us too. why are they so selfish? why won't they realize that they have their place in society, and they've stepped out of line. we try to rise now, but social media silences people like milo yiannopolus because they're afraid of the truth he dispels. today's society is a product of pc culture, but the victory of emperor trump is a sign of change in the right direction. after all, it's right wing for a reason

and left wing girls are all mentally ill psychos who will not only cheat on you but make it seem like your fault

how many layers of irony are we under right now boys

right wing girls will blame you for not being manly enough

they'd rather fuck chad :)

Why bother getting this upset over things that happened far before any of us were even alive. This guy would never live in a non-westernized country anyway.

naw, that's liberal/radfem girls who will do that. Actual leftist girls are generally pretty great

People actually believe this?
Talk about the dumbing down of America.

all girls would rather fuck chad you dope, this is why left wing girls have shit morals and values, look at left wing men. skinny wristed,bird chested, effeminate faggots.

That was obviously an ironic post you moron

>virtue signalling to people of the opposite political ideology
>on an anonymous board
What did he mean by this?

quite literally why hillary lost is because of shit like whats in ops pic

@69189259
tripfun opinions

This is why I listen to metal.

im talking about the hot grizzly bear opinions, as in the facebook post, not the post i was responding to

metal is music for manchildren though

oh whoops, sorry

and indie is for pussies
take your pick

>quite literally why hillary lost is because of shit like whats in ops pic

shhhh

christ, are you also gonna tell me the alt right also isnt white supremacists and misogyny personified?

People love to benefit from the fruits of the white man's labor but will still endlessly bitch about oppression that happened decades ago. Almost every major countries origins are "built on blood"

i only listen to classical

the most alpha and white-bred music on the planet. it's too complex for sjws

>haha my opinion is so much more refined than this plebe's on the internet, let me paint an entire genre with the same brush
consider suicido

It isn't. Not every alt-rightist is a Sup Forums goer

Ok I'm now convince Grizzly Bear are Sup Forumstards just being ironic.

I like classical too.

(But I'm not one of those "METAL IS THE ONLY TROOO TORCHBEARER OF CLASSICAL!!1!!111!" idiots, don't worry)

Replace the top panel with "Hurr durr I want my country to be safer and more prosperous and not run by a corrupt elite" and it would be accurate.

That shit is the worst. I know a guy that exclusively listens to tech death and scoffs at me when I put on punk or anything simplistic

the best part is that the alt right is nothing more than a reactionary group that solely exists to oppose social change and movements meant to empower minorities, while thinking they're the truly oppressed ones because they get criticized on the internet

maybe not all conservatives are radical, but the alt right is a movement born out of radicalism

*for white people

yeah everyone who supports Trump is a racist white male, let's ignore that 30% of hispanics voted for him

>implying trump isn't the definition of the corrupt elite
kek.

And I know what you're going to say
>"b-b-b-b-but he funded his own campaign, which means he's not corrupt!"
Who the fuck do you think the corrupt politicians answer to? (hint: it's rich fucks like trump)

Not only are you goddamn stupid for saying a small amount of hate crimes are worse than 9/11 but also for not reading up on Trump before writing up your shitpost. Trump doesn't want to take away your gay rights, in fact, he wants to do everything he can to protect them. As far as racism goes, he isn't that either. When he said "Mexico is bringing rapists and other bullshit into our country." he was talking about the fact that some people who cross the border are criminals. That's not racist, thats a fact. Also, he wants to create more jobs for people, which, isn't a bad thing. You're acting like Trump is gonna order all minorities to be slaughtered. If you're gonna believe that, go ahead. Move to Canada. Y'know the country Trump wants to model our borders after. :^)

why do people take literal who bands political views seriously

mfw all these trump swastika sprayings are obvious false flags

I never said that, did I? The comic I posted simply pointed out why "these liberal attitudes are why trump got elected" comments are dumb as hell. Let's work on your reading comprehension, yeah?

Wow, if you ignore the things he's said on those topics that almost makes sense! Thanks Sup Forums!

To say that they solely exist to oppose the empowerment of minorities is pretty reductive imo. I think the alt-right was more so born out of hatred of the increasingly liberal media.

play him some Archgoat and sacrifice him to Satan

Accurate

perfect

>liberal delusions

>hatred of the increasingly liberal media

yeah female ghostbusters is THE LEEBRAL MEDIA BRAINWASHING US (also the fucking feminist agenda)

do you also cry about how much of a corporate sellout hillary is while supporting those same corporations that corrupt someone like her in the first place

calm down bro. I get it, you hate Sup Forums neckbeards and their sjw boogeyman, and so do I. I'm just saying that it's pretty obvious that there is little to no room for conservative opinions to be tolerated in the mainstream media, which makes sense why such a movement like the alt-right would occur

Corporations are suppose to make money
Politicians aren't suppose to take bribes

so is hillary clinton not a pseduo liberal, but an actual liberal now

also i wouldn't consider mainstream media their biggest target when this is a movement born out of people not wanting women to talk about their precious video games