>no memorable moments
>no based Netherlands
>Ronaldo not eliminated yet

why did it fail so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sxdps-kcdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America in charge of enjoying football

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

>America

Its obviously another CHI-post

I really really like this meme

>MUH MEMES

how the fuck old is the board nowadays

Boy I tell ya...

>no memorable moments

Fuck off.

>no memorable moments

is this guy for real

JUST tonight we have the absolute manic Zaza man

fuck off burger

Isn't there a mma fight on amerifat

>>no memorable moments
Fucking WALES is in the semis. FUCKING WALES. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALES!
Do you realize engcucks have 55 million people to choose from and Wales has 3?? FUCKING 3!! Hell, Iceland has 1/10 that and it's in the quarters.

>based Netherlands?
Fuck 'em. Shoulda been better than Iceland or Turkey or whatever it was.

>Ignore CHI post
>Do not reply CHI comments
>Hide CHIs thread

What do people mean by this? Just because the traditional powerhouses arent sweeping this tournament, it's shit?

I think it's exciting seeing countries like Wales and Iceland go far. Euros are not immune to memes anyway, ex: denmark and greece

my chi is stronger than yours

Xaxa's meme penalty today may go down as the most memorable moment of the year desu

Great Euros, just mad that Portugal got to Semi's playing like complete garbage and now I have a bunch of dirty portugese running around my town thinking they're hot shit.

I hope Wales fucking destroys those frauds

There's been good stories like Wales and Iceland advancing but the games have been pretty bad. Only like 3 memorable matches

we're just spoiled by how good the 2014 WC was

>tfw this Euro made you miss WC 2014

it hurts.

>Do you realize engcucks have 55 million people to choose from and Wales has 3

Wales has a lot more than 3 when you factor in anyone with a Welsh parent or grandparent is eligible

In fact all 3 goalscorers against Belgium were born in England

Euros will never understand the brilliance of Based Sosa

What's your favorite Chief Keef song, brahs?

Mine is I Don't Like, though Love Sosa is great

Explain this meme please

Hailing from Chicago, African-American rapper Chief Keef has a song called "Love Sosa" with a spoken word introduction which is basically this: To some on this board, Renato Sanches resembles Chief Keef, AKA Almighty Sosa, AKA Almighty So, AKA Sosa.
You can look up a picture of Chief Keef to compare to Sanches for yourself

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sxdps-kcdE

Chief Keef was possibly the most niggerish nigga who ever nigged

I love this meme

>based Netherlands
Hahahaha

I'll be glad when the tournament is over and americans stop making threads about "soccer". It's become truly unbearable.

>no based Netherlands

Thanks for the compliment I guess but honestly I find it pretty refreshing and relaxed not being part of the circuit for once. No nerve wrecking moments on whether we make it or not, not making a fool of ourselves on a big tournament (we did that quietly for not qualifying and based Iceland is still going strong). The only thing I kinda miss is our silly orange legion. Would have been fun to see the Irish and Dutch fans interact and party with each other

My thoughts exactly. I was very happy when they extended this shit to 24 teams. Confedarations tournametns should never be private partus for the usual national teams, they should be for the whole continent.
The world cup yes, i agree that only the best from each conedeartion are allowed to go.

Based Sosa

has been crap but maybe im just getting older and can now actually see it for what it is

you forgot
>almost no qts

>Not enjoying top professionel athletes, playing an ultra professionel sport with billions upon billions of euros invested in go up in flames due to meme magic

lighten up

the group stages sucked dick though all these shit teams and not even we could be there.

The year is 2016 AC. Europe is entirely occupied by Memeshitters. Well, not entirely... One small island of indomitable Icelanders still holds out against the invaders.