>dead grill pr0n
show the goods user

r8 me anons

i have some

no stop

throw me a rate

easy 8/10 +foobar 9/10

Sure

Last time I got called edgy for my games, what do you guys think?

there are no brakes

10/10 like the contrast

>TF2
>CSGO
are you 12-15?

boring
3/10

I'm 19
What is wrong with TF2 and CS:GO?

I've literally never met anyone over the age of fifteen in those games

kinda strange definitely not my fetish lmao. will stay on guru

R8

had this for the last year

my man

hype

Hipster/10

before anyone asks, rain meter is the program, all of the buttons are functional, and the bottom is a sound visualizer

Dick so hard for this game

i have the same one with the gif but i also use rocket dock

bump

eh I don't really like the cartoon dead grills

Pls post the wallpaper

here ya go

Thanks

ayyyy persona 3

and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic cause the popular people has proof that the ugly people losers has to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is a little pussy and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause try to be better then the popular people but is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and cant hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people so thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and try too hard and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is smart and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is a little pussy and is selfish and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way and is ugly so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers on tv and movies and facebook and school and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and pathatic and is still going to cock block the popular people and attrative loser people in the future
so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and is a little pussy and try to hurt the popular people and attrative loser people the ugly way and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and is smart and is selfish and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and everybody and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly n plus smell like shit like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers or future ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly that is on tv or at school or on facebook or in movies
and the ugly people losers outnumber the popular people

CleanThatShitUp/10

Atleast its organized unlike many.

I keep mine completely clean.

ocd

what do you think i did.

true
you left 1/3 of your desktop covered in a mess of icons and folders

and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic cause the popular people has proof that the ugly people losers has to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is a little pussy and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause try to be better then the popular people but is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and cant hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people so thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and try too hard and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is smart and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is a little pussy and is selfish and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way and is ugly so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers on tv and movies and facebook and school and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and pathatic and is still going to cock block the popular people and attrative loser people in the future
so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and is a little pussy and try to hurt the popular people and attrative loser people the ugly way and is desperate and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and is smart and is selfish and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and everybody and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly n plus smell like shit like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers or future ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly that is on tv or at school or on facebook or in movies
and the ugly people losers outnumber the popular people

Look at that disgusting salt.

Elsword.
Everywhere, salt.

ay bois
rate me!
fresh pic

Rate?

9/10

1/10

4/10

furfag

Not much going on...

its okay to be jelly
yes.

hi wiz
8/10

favorite game

Fallout 4? Really?

hey user
ty

>that wallpaper
fucking kek

The moment i have enough money to buy a monitor that big will be the moment i know i made it ^^

yeah i know it's not high on a lot of peoples lists but i love fallout in my hometown, and I've sunken more hours into it than any other game

sexy

hi

i am boring

Gonna dump some trump walls

1/7

2/6 (One was too big. Which is weird since I got it off this site...)

3/6

4/6

5/6

thats the same exact wallpaper my 11th grade ap history teacher had

6/6

if anyone else has more pls dump

Dat luna wall
XP/10

how

Jesus. is this a desktop thread, or a cringe thread?
Anyways. contributing.

Can i have your wallpaper pls ?
>Here's mine in exchange

The screen size really helps here

wat?

Oh, i have to search for it.
maybe.

>Gmod
>Tor
>TF2
>one of the worst wallpapers I've ever seen
0/10

Would be nice.

Its only a 28" monitor, but at 4k res

A little messy,

The turrican thing is temporary.. I just haven't found a way to better implement it yet,

what?

>lying to make yourself look better

What was it? He deleted it.

DELETE THIS