I'm still here, Anonymous. Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

I'm still here, Anonymous. Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can ask for a tarot reading from me.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Leave a name and a junior shrine maiden will deliver a fortune cookie if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! Hang around if you GET and remind me. You may be waiting a while depending on how many requests I have.
>Keep internet/avatar drama out of the shrine, please.

I was going to take a nap to be honest

ok im here this time, no zombies to eat my time

One of these days I'll be able to have a conversation with you when you are fully awake.

Hey ray

A nap sounds good right about now

I doubt that.
Timezones and all.
And sleep schedules.

You can still do that, no worries!

Who's the girl cosplaying in your pic?

Nagumo Wa-Nu
[NAGUMO WORK] 東方彩椿

It's okay, I'm fully accustomed to you in napmode by now!

Romantic success reading GET

Mother fucker GET

well theres your get

Fu kmemsjdjdjdodiskfjdldjdjdjfjdjfjdjdudnsvbdgdhdkdmsjdhdhfkfifudhdkfogkdjsmdndksoffjdjfjduekdj

ye boii

My cat's been gone for almost a week. The only other time he's been gone was for two days and he had to have his leg amputated when he came back. He's 13. He never really leaves the yard and only wants to stay outside for a couple of hours at a time. I'm really sad and scared, and I think he's not coming back, but it's just this non-event that keeps stretching on with no closure.

Is he dead? ;_;

I forgot, my name is Michael.

>The Chariot
It seems you will be successful and achieve your goals in love, however the next two cards are warnings.

>Seven of Wands (Reversed)
Don't lose opportunities through hesitation or fear of failure.

>The Fool
Right now isn't a good time for commitments. It seems your best bet is to take things slowly when you do get in a relationship. Date first, go steady later. You can't pick the right one with a rash decision.

Being that old, he might be. Let's see what the tarot says.

>The Blasted Tower
>Ace of Wands (Reversed)
...I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how it feels when you have a pet for that long. I had my favorite cat for 16 years and one day he walked out into the field near my house to die in peace.

thank you

Thanks, this helps.

i think i've just been played and now i don't know what to do. Should i either get fucked up and pass out or get fucked up and kill myself.... Or kill myself getting fucked up?

I'm bored and if I'm not bored I don't think about being worthless. Entertain me.

Blowjob get.

Get fucked up, get your mind off of it for a while, and then ultimately realize that life goes on and there will be other chances and better times!

>Princess of Swords
Detachment and seeing things objectively are this girl's strong points.

>Knight of Wands
>A lover of action, this is the card of someone who has a well-liked, energetic, confident, but sometimes unpredictable nature. He has an engaging temperament and his actions sometimes a little swift do tend to make sense with hindsight.

Could be someone you'll meet, could be you in the future.

>Eight of Cups
A turning point, a severing of links with the past, which have become outdated. A turning away from established relationships and objects of affection, to facilitate progress to newer and deeper things. A change of perspective a change of viewpoint.

Do people like me ?

>Knight of wand

You got battle mage. Fucking battle mages can't decide between which class to be and chose a mix between the two inferior ones. Everything will fall apart for you.

Off by one

>Princess of Swords
She came up again so soon!

She's a good personal emissary. A person of grace and dexterity, diplomatic and skilled in the ability to work out the true nature of things. A person who can negotiate expertly on behalf of her peers.

I'd say yes, they do.

x.x that doesn't help me at all

Currently chilling with the world an I love and have a relationship question. My girlfriend although happy still wouldn't mind having a threesome or solo encounter with an ex acquaintance of mine who had some sexy times with me. Both girls were also attracted / in lust with each other. Wondering if an encounter with her or another girl is in my girlfriends future?

Jacks of all trades are pretty useful people, actually.

Let's say you had to choose only one person to join you on an adventure and you don't know what you're gonna run into. Would you choose a frail ass wizard who's gonna catch a cold and die and can't help you if you need him to lift something heavy?

A beefy strong arm guy who can't negotiate unless it involves intimidation?

Or a guy who can fence and use magic at the same time and had the sense to wear a little armor too?

Sorry but the shitty class came up. Even out of the indecisive classes you got the worst.

Ahahah.. i have the very same opinion about battle mages, they seem to have missed the point with classes entirely!

Ugh.. WOMAN I love...

Beafy guy. In a fight he can take the hits while I help him by picking off enemies. It's the perfect team.

This is why I always use Marisa. You know when Sakuya isn't available.

I guess, i'm pretty indecisive at the moment, i don't know what to do anymore

What if you run into a bunch of situations that need someone with wits or magical knowledge though? Unless all your problems can be solved with punching, it seems like he'll be useless to you sometimes and might even make things worse.

Your actual reading is here, man.

It's ok. All you have to do is focus and decide. Warrior or Wizard. The choice is yours my friend. Take your time but make sure you're not forever a battlemage or your fire won't be a strong as the arch mage and you'll never be able to 1 shot the first boss with a level 1 sword.

The middle lne? The bottom two seem to make sense /:

I can't get a clear reading on this, sorry. Everything that comes up is completely unrelated to it. What's stopping her from being able to do it though, if they're both attracted to each other?

Well assuming I'm an assasin then In most situations we'd be ok because assassins have sharp tounges for persuasion, you know to gain trust before gutting your target. Also if we absolutely need magic knowledge than I could alway learn it from a library. Assasins must have patience too.

The whole post is the reading, it's all basically saying that you need to get a better perspective on things and don't look at this as the end of the world. There'll be better times and worse times in life.

W-welp how did you get it so relevant..? Do you think i really should sever all ties? .. Thankyou

They were both Attracted. Problem was as if gf and I were really getting started in our relationship my " friend " slept with my married roommate And shit sort of exploded. My friend and I had also been having sexy times together. To be honest I miss her as a friend but am cool with stepping back. My girlfriend except for a drunk dial last year just keeps thinking about her , talking about her but is hesitant to act as a couple of years have past ( and we keep bumping into each other.)

You have very good taste then!

bump

I just read 'em and interpret it to the situation I'm asked about. In this case, there were some keywords that fit perfectly with yours, so I ran with it.

Anyway, it's up to you which ties to sever, but some of them will sever on their own if it turns out that you have actually been played as you say. All I'm saying is, you're strong enough to move on from it and this is just life's way of preparing you for something better.

But what if you're in a situation where you don't have time to study, like the dungeon room is filling with water and the only way out is through a magical sealed door? Battlemage might have read something in his Magic Appreciation class that would help you break the seal.

bump again

another bump

Fair point but what if say we're ambushed by a troll in a closed in space. Sure a battle could slash it with a sword but will he be able to survive the encounter. Even if he's strong enough to weaken it enough for me to finish it off he wouldn't be alive to be useful anymore. Even with healing magic or fire we could still die. At least a pure mage could do more damage or even survive if he can heal himself enough. There's really no way to be completly invulnerable to every situation.

yet another bump

I don't know if i'm that strong, i'm pretty hurt and i feel completely hopeless and stupid .. Whats worse is i think i've hurt someone who i really care about and i didn't mean to at all ;-; i just hope they're alright

I'm moving on to a stage of my life where I will only be keeping a couple close friends with me. Should I look to branch out and find some more or should I make the relationships that I have now stronger?

Sounds like a strange situation. Well, the one card that did come up slightly related was...

>Queen of Cups (Reversed)
>Fecklessness. A woman who cannot be trusted someone who is a dreamer, unreliable and cannot be depended upon. She is swift to change her opinions without reason or good cause. A woman who is perverse and can be given to hysteria. She may even lead others to destruction in pursuit of some idle fantasy.

It seems that involving yourselves further with this woman in particular might lead to some problems down the road. Trust issues or something like that. Or maybe your girlfriend deciding that she can't let go of this girl after they get together once or twice. Could be problematic for your relationship.

For another woman, you get
>Ten of Pentacles
Which represents emotional stability if interpreted that way.

No one else (other than the anons) is here?

Hmm...

And also, looks like a busy night

-Sweet Roll

bump

Friends come and go, you know a good one when you can just pickup from where yo left. People dont intentionally grow apart, it just happens. I think as much friendships or relationships (meaningful) is important! You may never know when you'll need em!

Ancient dirty Thoth reporting in

Hey sweet roll, how goes it?

Deity*

Actually this description fits Jessica to a T.
I realise I have some faint infatuation but I also have no desire to reacquaint myself with that and lose who I have. I understand my girlfriends curiosity but if she's gotta experiment I would be a lot more at ease if it was any other girl. I've also noticed that readings around me ALWAYS get a tad squirrelly. Thanks.

Focus on making the bonds you have with your friends stronger, but be open minded about making new friends down the road.

True enough! I just think when you're talking about soloing or duoing, it's best to be as adaptable as possible. But everybody's got their own way of playing the game I guess.

My favorite version of the battlemage archetype was Red Mages from Final Fantasy. They had their own unique spells and mostly focused on buffs/debuffs instead of damage in party situations.

It only feels that way right now! Time heals all wounds, which is why I initially said it's best to try to get your mind off of things as much as you can.

If I were you, I'd try to make amends for the one you hurt. Admit to your mistakes, own them, but don't think it makes you a bad or incompetent person just because you made them. It's just a lesson that needed to be learned, and unfortunately you learned it a sort of hard way. But as you move forward you'll find that you know something now that will help you avoid it in the future, and maybe that person will see that too and allow you to be there for them.

It's always good to branch out. In my experience, even the closest of friends come and go for various reasons beyond everyone's control. Life gets in the way, stuff like that. So it's always good to do a little of both.

Maintain your current friends but always be open and willing to meet new people and try new things, that way if/when the cycle takes someone, you won't be as lost as to where to turn next.

Its going fine

also bump

-Sweet Roll

bump

>*tips her frilly witch hat*

Hey, didn't see you there! I thought all my regulars had left me for the night. Only anons, pretty slow!

Thanks for all the bumps if that's you!

Red Mages are pretty cool I guess. They look fucking sweet too. Spell fencers are ok too. I just think switching between slashing a shooting fire or trying to do both at the same time is a shitty idea.

I didn't intentionally hurt them, i was trying to help because i was concerned and i mentioned something to the person i thought i could trust. I was wrong, and now i feel like i'm probably just an insignificant annoyance, and that everything i know is wrong. I feel like im going to lose somebody, i cant stand it i dont want it i don't want it i'm losing my mind im so anxious

im still lurking and bumping

I'm still here..I am rewatching Kanon.

I was ready to jump in and give fortune cookies anytime! Fufufu~

Reimoot

I have been experiencing bouts on inexplicable anger lately. I can't find the source, it just feels so overwhelming.
I want to physically lash out and I don't get why.
Can your voodoo magic tell me why, user?

I normally keep quiet and bump until I figure out a reply to anyone elses posts

I have a rule: If I don't have anything to say, I don't speak

-Sweet Roll

first a question, how long have these threads been around? someone used to do something similar

also gets see if i can roll a GET

You get the GET.

What about spell thieves, arcane archers, paladins, and the evil equivalent of paladins?

I see, I've been in situations like that before. It's hard to prove to someone that you won't do it again, so there might be a lack of trust for a while, but I don't think you'll lose them over it if you had a strong friendship. You'll just have to bear with it and make it clear that you learned your lesson and were only trying to help.

What you learned here is never to trust someone else's secrets to another person. If you can't directly help them yourself, the best option is to just offer them your ear, your shoulder, etc. but otherwise stay out of it. Even if the person you told had the best of intentions, it's possible that they'll try taking into their own hands (like you did by telling them) and that rarely ends well. By and large, when someone (especially female) tells you their problems, they're only looking for understanding. They just want someone to listen and sympathize with them, not fix the problem.

Do i leave the college I'm currently at, go to community for a semester, and try to transfer, or should I stick it out at my current school and then transfer? Should I even transfer at all?

Why do you feel the need to transfer, user?

Whoa, you got the GET!

I just really have not been enjoying my time at school. Part of me feels like I'm just being a whiny pussy, but almost everyone else I've talked to really enjoyed their first year for the most part.

Why do you feel that transferring would solve your problem?

And what about school do you not like?

What if i wasnt the one who went through something i thought was pitvate... I know its my fault and i want to fix it but i dont know how anymore and i dont have anyone to turn to. I just wanna give em a hug but maybe as you said i've just got to move on. I feel lost

Similar as in fortune telling or similar as in advice and avatars?

Either way, I've been doing my own threads for about 6-7 months now, but I've been around for years and years.

Also, what would you like to ask of the tarot? I can do a near future reading, or I can specify it to a specific area of your life, or you can ask me a question and I'll try to answer it with cards.

I see, I see. It's how I used to be too before I became the hostess.

>Seven of Swords
Sudden desire and impulse. No real progress, through lack of purpose.

>Seven of Cups
Inaction causing the loss of opportunity. A fear of success. Self-delusion and indecision.

>Ten of Cups
In conjunction with the other cards this one seems to indicate a rut of some kind. We get the most angry when we feel trapped by some circumstance in our lives that we feel helpless to control.

Often, the jail cell is open but we sit inside it anyway.

>pic related

Hehe. Good to know! What's Kanon like? It seems like I heard of it once but I've never seen it.

Most appreciated!

If I were somewhere with more like minded people and more things to do, maybe I would like school more. And I just feel like I really don't fit in whatsoever at my school.

Hi. Fufufu~
Could I get a fortune cookie?

Med school or Ph.D in science, OP?

Requesting for double Bush, 911911

the whole advice and avatars deal, there used to be someone who used a wolfgirl but i forgot the name
future reading, please

That's what I meant-- you weren't the one with the private affair, but how you messed up was by revealing their private matters to another person, right? That should be the lesson you learn here, to never do that again.

You only have to move on from the pain. That's not to say you can't make amends with the person who suffered, and I think they'll forgive you and things will be okay in time. You just have to show them that you learned from it and let their trust rebuild with you over time. Don't give up! Just try to be the friend you'd like to have, and I'm sure they'll see that.

And confirmed again with double dubs.

If you mean Spell theives that use things like invisibility to steal then that's smart but if you mean theives that use spells as defense then they're stupid because if you're trying to subdue somebody without killing them fire isn't gonns do that. Also it's noisy. Arcane archers are fine though using poison is much more effective in my opinion. Paladins are fine because using healing improves tankingness or using magic to weaken foes is also fine but if they use it for attack their stupid. If by evil equivalent of Paladins you mean someone like the dark knights from Final Fantasy then they're fine but if you mean they use weapons and offensive magic then they're stupid.

If they only focus on 1 form of attack then they're getting better with their attacks quicker and doing more damage that way.

It's probably what I might consider one of my favorites. There's an arc for each character, it's a mixture of drama/comedy..It can be really poignant and emotional at times.

And the best part is that takes place in a really snowy area.. It makes me so envious!

Uh oh..
>Remilia has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Blue", "82".

It's okay, I have bad luck this year too. Some people consider this the best kind of reading for a fortune.